Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Robinson post Shrewsbury reaction.

Comments

• Options
    Okay....interesting....next manager please.

He's definitely under the strain and I really wouldn't be surprised if he was put under more pressure before the game in front of the players.

Only a matter of time now before Congo Chris LOL has a go.
  • Options
    A chancer of a man that couldn't manage his way out of a paper bag.

But WE all knew that before the tin pot pricks that run this club took him on.
  • Options
    Maybe a couple of the players called him on his bullshit pre match
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did I hear him say he's going to get out of contract players to play? I was confident of a boring mid table finish but after listening to that we could be staring at the abyss.
  • Options
    If players aren't fighting for the club, don't pick 'em. Simples.

Otherwise keep your trap shut as the dressing room must be looking at each other wondering 'is he talking about me or him'.

• Options
    P45 for Karl and I reckon he knows it!
  • Options
    Nug said:

Did I hear him say he's going to get out of contract players to play? I was confident of a boring mid table finish but after listening to that we could be staring at the abyss.

I'm off to sparrows lane tomorrow with me boots and shin pads, AKA Illic!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'Some things happened before this game that I've never seen at a football club'

As manager wouldn't he be in control of what happens before a game.
  • Options
    Tex must be kicking himself that he turned down New York FC for this....

http://readussoccer.com/2016/01/16/nycfc-closing-jorge-teixeira/
  • Options
    Bye bye Karl.
  • Options

Wasn't it just a week ago he was praising them as honest and hard working. Total bullshit from him and all the management. Richard Murry ffs stand up and be counted to these morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Murray!
    Good god no.

He's been well and truly put out to pasture and his brain long since turned to mush.

You'll normally find him at the back of the corporate canteen blowing snot bubbles or singing 'o'Danny boy' with a pair of y-fronts on his head.
  • Options
    I'm not listening to that. He's so full of shit. He's tactically inept and has been found out.
  • Options
    I fully expect him to be sacked by morning, You cant have an outburst like that. What players are going to play for him now till the end of the season after the shit he just spouted. We are royally screwed.