Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Robinson post Shrewsbury reaction.

Comments

• Options

Hang on a minute. I thought we had a 'good honest bunch of players who wanted to fight for the shirt'. That's what you told us less than 3 weeks ago. A few losses and you've changed your tune Karl.

It's obvious he's shitting it about getting the sack given the owners previous record and he is trying to blame anyone he can. He's done the ref, he's done the players it'll be the fans next.

As I said a few weeks ago:

"I bet he's a right narky F*****r when things aren't going his way"

Bang to rights.

• Options
    vff said:

Gutless name names if your going to say it otherwise just looks like blaming everyone but you!

Agree but sure but all this should be sorted out behind closed doors. Washing the dirty linen in public like this (and in a vague fashion) is not going to help Charlton avoid relegation.
    True, but the dirty linen van provides a convenient means of escape
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Sounds to me that some of the players, probably the more senior ones, have seen through his bullshit, are fed up with him trying to swerve the responsibility after every poor result and are either ignoring him or openly taking the piss. His credibility in the dressing room is shot to pieces. Right from the off, particularly the Peterborough game, he has been tactically inept. It doesn't take long for a group of players to decide a manager ain't up to it. There's no way back for him after the latest comments, the players won't have that. Even Ranieri & Mouriniho couldn't survive dressing room mutinies and they are top managers.

Congo Chris is also part of this set up and may well get the same treatment from these players, if they think he is also a fraud. So it could be futile putting him in. Will the dopey owners recognise that? of course they won't and panic will set it, if we drop into the bottom four.

To many cooks!!! Robinson, Barker , O'laughlin who else? ?
  • Options
    I watched Robinson's long press conference last week. Not for the first time he said he doesn't duck questions and is honest. OK. So he now says 'I only wish I could be honest'. He is telling us he has to withhold stuff, which could mean any bloody thing, but it is a good out isn't it?
    If only we knew then we would understand, but it is a secret at least for now anyway.
    Until when then? Never?
    'I only wish I could be honest'. ITK, taps side of nose.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

I fully expect him to be sacked by morning, You cant have an outburst like that. What players are going to play for him now till the end of the season after the shit he just spouted. We are royally screwed.

I agree. He knows he is nearly gone so is blaming the players more. As for dodgy Tex, he may not be the best but he was committed enough to score a couple of goals last week.
    Waffle.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm gonna be in the minority in here but Karl is ok. The players need to look at themselve and do not get anywhere enough blame as they should.
  • Options
    Think I was sold pup with this one. Sucker for a quiff and a chirpy scouse accent.
  • Options
    The good news is as we plummet through the leagues, soon some of the morons RD wanted to use as manager will have the right experience to lead us.
  • Options
    This feels like KR's resignation letter from League football management let alone Charlton. Jesus effing Christ
  • Options
    Sacked on Monday. Nailed on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So unprofessional.

Should've been something like "Look, the lads have let themselves down again tonight, they are committed in training but not carrying the decision making on to the pitch. That's something we all have to work on and we all know our responsibilities"
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/xAvCRg3c8HI
    If you've only heard the Sound Cloud clip, this has an extra few minutes at the end. Including some bad news that will be released in the morning.
  • Options
    Robinson would be well advised to say he regrets some of the things he said in the heat of the moment disappointed after the match.
    He would then be well advised to shut up and ensure we win this relegation battle. Keep things behind closed doors and tackle the problems by working hard.
    Karl needs to count the bodies left and play his hand as well as he can. If necessary play ten behind the ball for the rest of the season and hope to nick the odd result.
    This is the most positive post on this thread so far.
  • Options
    He is as good as gone, lost the players, lost the fans, we are heading towards the fourth tier for the first time in our history and the only reason he is even here(just like Slade) was in hope it might fool the media & fans that things had changed.

Might as well let the next network reject have their turn in the dugout as they can't do any worse while we wait for our Belgian dictator to finally leave.
  • Options
    Yes he's lost it now. how can expect them players to give him anything now. After slagging them off All the other players still injured again not big enough squad there's no one to being in but kids.we are down.he says who are going to want these players next season they want be bothered because the clowns have already give them the contracts.they don't have to go anywhere. Absolute shambles off a club
  • Options
    This is not the first time he's mentioned rebuilding like Chris Powell did after are a poor previous half season getting to know the players etc. But the first time he's named SCP bet that goes down well with RD & KM