Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Robinson post Shrewsbury reaction.

Comments

• Options
    Chizz said:

https://youtu.be/xAvCRg3c8HI
    If you've only heard the Sound Cloud clip, this has an extra few minutes at the end. Including some bad news that will be released in the morning.

I think the bad news is the injury to the Arsenal lad, that he went on to disclose after suggesting that there would be bad news in the morning.

• Options
    Reminds me of Mclaren before he got sacked, so as Roland's world is mental he will probably be fine and gently guide us to relegation.
  • Options
    Has he blamed the Klan or Hitler yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not a mention of the real root cause of our problems during the interview, which is of course at the level above Robinson. Publicly criticising subordinates is a sign of poor management. It's the manager's job to get the underperforming 40% onside and it sounds like he can't do that.
  • Options
    Said it on Saturday, there was a point in the first half where Watt, Magennis and Jackson went to "warm up" and proceeded to kneel on the floor by the corner flag for a good 10-15 minutes, doing sod all but talking and laughing with eachother. Robbo had to send Crofts over to get them to come back to the dugout.

I mused at the time with my old man that they were probably talking about Robinson and didn't want to be heard.

We all know about Watt and his disruptive influence, and Magennis hasn't looked interested for a while now, so I wonder what's gone on recently.

Nothing about the way Jorge plays suggests he doesn't want to be here or a lack of desire, however I do think Rudd has been lacking in effort at times, and as a loanee I guess he doesn't care anyway.
  • Options
    Definitely David Brent, I though the exact same thing as he said the "you 6 will back me won't you".

I also think the answer is a resounding "no"

• Options
    He's lost it.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAvCRg3c8HI

He mentions the troublemakers as still having a year to run on their contract & questioning who would buy them.

Players in the squad tonight with contracts expiring next year.

Watt & Magennis.

Watt also famously played in the Champions League.

It's really pointing to Watt as the main culprit - god knows what he might have done before the game.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Bloody hell - phone died on the coach so couldn't watch it. He's just David Brent.

The bit when he turns to the reporters and says something like 'you 6 will back me' in reference to asking the players to come and speak to him.

He's definitely talk before thinking through what he wants to say

Strangely enough I actually think he's worse then Brent, and Brent is fictional and collectively based on a certain type of person.

Assuming Robinson probably talks more crap on a day to day basis instead of just 10mins in front of the press.....assuming that....

If I was a Charlton player I would just be thinking this guy is a complete clown.

How do you expect me to take MY BOSS seriously?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think it's mostly a vicious circle though and a large chunk of our losses are not directly the managers fault.

He does not help matters or himself at all though by openly giving himself away to the press.

Too emotional. Just politely say we were a bit shit and everyone's disappointed, then let loose in the dressing room.

If the players show signs of disrespect then keep it private until the times right.
  • Options

Swisdom said:

He seems to be clinging on for dear life. He's looking for a mass clear out in the summer but given his purchasing and recruitment thus far I'm not sure he can be trusted with a war chest of cash.

I want to believe in him, I really do, but I fear it's more for my love of the club than it is a love of KR.

Really not sure where we go from here

War chest....

LOL
    Minor squabble tin can
  • Options
    Just shut your big scouse gob Karl. Every word you utter is absolute tosh. Every interview provides more and more bullshit. Blames everybody but himself.
  • Options
    Is the incident before game aimed at page and Watt he mentioned coming from champions league and premier league.page was dropped to bench not injured.
  • Options
    I'm not one for kicking out managers. We need to build again which means backing a manager through the bad times. Exactly what we needed to do with Parkinson and didn't. However, this bloke needs to go and go today. He is starting to look like a complete disaster and we simply cannot get relegated. Robinson simply has to go so that relegation can be avoided. Give Rowett a 5 year deal on top money.
  • Options
    Nug said:

Did I hear him say he's going to get out of contract players to play? I was confident of a boring mid table finish but after listening to that we could be staring at the abyss.

He was talking about signing supporters as they have more desire and passion