Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will Youtubers charity match be the biggest gate at the Valley this season?

Comments

• Options
    Meire will no doubt use this to try and boost the average attendance for the season.
  • Options
    Kick off at 5:30...

Scene on Harvey Gardens

• Options
    There is a lot there early. Must be a protest match.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

My little man has never seen it so busy.
    And it's so Roland to have got 25,000 potential customers and then not open the shop #morons

Club don't run the shop and it's all old Nike stock anyway.

Elite re-fitting it over the summer
  • Options
    Should've brought some pigs along...
  • Options
    My son was looking for the North Korea flag before we left couldn't find it. Place is packed with screaming kids.
  • Options
    My 2 boys would have loved to have gone - cant believe the tickets were all sold out just a few hours after going on sale.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It is a bit noisy and we had the misfortune of spying Katriens vpl outside the ground too.....
  • Options
    This in the official program made me smile, top TV viewing, its very squeally in the ground, very Palace atmosphere
  • Options
    If Katrien has any business sense she should get her arse all around the stadium smilingly giving out season ticket application forms.
  • Options
    Might be the last time I see a packed Valley unless Roland and his dozy niece feck off soon.
  • Options
    Currently being streamed live on YouTube.
    Game hasn't even started but donations flying in from all over the world.
    Great news for CACT.
  • Options
    350k watching live!
  • Options

Anyone know this TV show?

It's not me!
  • Options
    Just see the filth shake Calfreezys hand
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe Roland is right and in the future grounds will sell out with people paying to watch talentless nomarks???
  • Options
    This bloody woman...
  • Options
    Nearing 500k watching the YouTube stream. Incredible really.
  • Options
    The place looks good full, like the good old days. There'll still be a load of non-footballers on the pitch though!
  • Options
    Daisy getting on the pitch to shake the players hands.

425k now watching
  • Options

I'm here with my kids . It's incredibly depressing that the stadium is full for this nonsense.
    First time I've ever sat in the south stand and I'm staggered as to how great The Valley looks from this position.
    It's very loud too but of the screaming kids variety.image

I sat there for the first Premier league season although granted the view wasn't that good back then.
    First time with my little feller in the E-block, E-block, E-block, covered end
  • Options
    I've had to mute it, the commentary is just so painful to listen to. Doesn't feel right seeing the Valley so full when it's not for Charlton :/
  • Options
    se9addick said:

This bloody woman...

Look at her. Makes my blood boil every time I see that woman