Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mayweather vs McGregor

Comments

• Options
    Reading through this and generally hearing people's opinions when out and about, people clearly know naff all about McGregor so I don't know why people bother commenting. Do you think you are the second coming of Nostradamus or something? You are predicting that the greatest boxer of the last 20 years is probably gonna win against a guy making his boxing debut, wow spot on.

I'm personally just going to enjoy it for what it is, two big personalities, both masters in their own game having a fight. I hope all the experts have whacked their savings down on Mayweather, easy money for you all surely
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Badou/Nathan already better to watch than Tabiti. Not sure Cleverly has the power to stop Jack though. Good work rate, but not going to be enough.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Jack ripping Cleverly apart in the 4th. Won't last another round like that.
  • Options

Reading through this and generally hearing people's opinions when out and about, people clearly know naff all about McGregor so I don't know why people bother commenting. Do you think you are the second coming of Nostradamus or something? You are predicting that the greatest boxer of the last 20 years is probably gonna win against a guy making his boxing debut, wow spot on.

I'm personally just going to enjoy it for what it is, two big personalities, both masters in their own game having a fight. I hope all the experts have whacked their savings down on Mayweather, easy money for you all surely

Exactly this. All the people moaning about what a disgrace it is but just can't help talking about it. If you really didn't care you could avoid it and not talk about it.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Imagine the money Ali-Frasier would have made in this day and age.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Jack looking to the ref to stop it. Has taken Cleverly apart there. Badou Jack looking a class act.
  • Options
    What the feck is Davis wearing on his head for this ring walk???
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

What the feck is Davis wearing on his head for this ring walk???

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE, MAKES A MOCKERY OF BOXING!!!1!!11!!!!!
  • Options
    Gervonta Davis definitely looks like he's on something. I know he didn't make the weight, so his title is gone, but at the moment he's a joke. Not taking this seriously & hope Fonseca can pull something off here.
  • Options
    That was one of the most bizarre fights I've ever seen. Davis clearly far superior but not taking it seriously. Fonseca seemed to just give up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Davis believing his own hype. Grade A prick as far as I'm concerned. Fans giving him their views, quite rightly.

Again, another typical Mayweather man. Hope he gets walloped when he moves up.
  • Options
    Davis needs to sort himself out or he becomes Broner 2.0
  • Options
    Cricfree just died.... any other links?
  • Options
    Sports nation coming up trumps
    Perfect picture, not even a hint of a pause or anything
  • Options
    Good first round for McGregor.
  • Options

Cricfree just died.... any other links?

Refresh
  • Options
    Navixsport has it if it hasn't reached viewer limit.
  • Options
    Conor has the 1st three rounds
  • Options
    Conor breathing heavy already, can't see him going the distance.
  • Options
    Mayweather picked it up in the 4th. Looking more comfortable. Agree with @Chef_addick can't see this going too long.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Size difference is huge.
    Conor looks tired already but he's already exceeded my expectations
  • Options

Conor breathing heavy already, can't see him going the distance.

UFC guy was never going to be able fight for 36 minutes
  • Options
    I don't know much about McGregor but why am I seeing "friends" saying IRA scumbag on Facebook? Obviously a question for late morning. Hate seeing shit like that.
  • Options
    Anyway I'm enjoying this. Come on Conor!
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I don't know much about McGregor but why am I seeing "friends" saying IRA scumbag on Facebook? Obviously a question for late morning. Hate seeing shit like that.

Are you sure they aren't talking about Mayweather, who walked in wearing some sort of balaclava?
  • Options
    Didn't see it going to the 7th so fair play to Conor, but only 1 winner from here for me.
  • Options
    My links died any other working ones?
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Be surprised if it gets to round 9 now
  • Options
    Small victory for McGregor if he makes it through 12 rounds now.