Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mayweather vs McGregor

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Can't see him making it through another round. Need it to go the distance here.
  • Options
    Out on his feet there. Mayweather should take Conor out before the end.
  • Options
    Malignaggi made a good point.
    Nobody has won this many rounds vs Floyd since Cotto
  • Options
    Ref stops it half way through the tenth. Mayweather wins.
  • Options
    Fight stopped. Mayweather wins
  • Options
    Ref saves Conor from hitting the canvas there. Fair play to him. He gave it a good go. Needed to make those first 2 rounds count.

Good to see the two of them chatting together well at the end.
  • Options
    Some of the bums in boxing that turn up blowing out there ass,get ko'd and walk off with their pay check could learn a thing or to from McGregor about fitness and preparation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Better than expected, Floyd doesn't even look out of breath tho.
  • Options
    That was Mayweather being Mayweather. Exactly how I expected it to go, Mayweather is simply too good.
  • Options
    wake up and surprise surprise a boxer has won a boxing match

I bet they speak nicely about eachother now (like they had been doing every time the camera stoped rolling ) and share out the money they took from everybody who paid to watch it
  • Options
    Guessed what was going to happen after the first round. It was on free TV here but I did have to put up with Thai commentary. Also at 11am a much better time than for you guys at home.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Conor's cardio suspect again, never seen anyone walk away from Mayweather before and to give Conor credit never seen Floyd miss so many shots. So glad I didn't pay for it.
    Croydon said:

Can't wait for the Mcgregor fans to fuck off back to watching UFC after this.

Casual fans are bad at the best of times, but I've never known a more annoying set of mud cunts on social media.

Hopefully he stays in boxing!
    sam3110 said:

Conor breathing heavy already, can't see him going the distance.

UFC guy was never going to be able fight for 36 minutes
    Most ridiculous comment on this thread, and some said Mayweather was going to get knocked out. Congratulations.

Guess IRA comments were due to McGregor's fans as they make them all the time in UFC. You can see why a lot if Irish people don't like McGregor because of the pond life he attracts.

I can't edit my earlier posts to add photos. :disappointed:
  • Options

wake up and surprise surprise a boxer has won a boxing match

I bet they speak nicely about eachother now (like they had been doing every time the camera stoped rolling ) and share out the money they took from everybody who paid to watch it

Was well worth it just to follow along for the reactions of the McGregor fanboys early on thinking he was 'winning'.
  • Options
    McGregor outperformed the expectations of most IMO, myself included.
  • Options

I could fight Mayweather.
  • Options

Carl Froch is a bellend.

He saw what was going on and thought , I could beat mcgregor let's trash talk him and get a fight on
  • Options
    1.46 mayweather got to after 3rd or 4th round on betfair ....
    Buying money

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's easy to win the first two rounds when the other guy doesn't throw a punch.

once Mayweather started in round 3 it was game over. different levels, but that Wasn't a surprise.

McGregor's lack of power was evident though, even with the huge size difference.
  • Options
    iamdan said:

I could fight Mayweather.
    So could I, it'd last about 0.2 seconds though.
  • Options

McGregor's lack of power was evident though, even with the huge size difference.

I noticed that as well. Boxers spend far more time training on punch power than mix martial artists, for the obvious and due to the different gloves. Probably the weakest shots Floyd has faced for a very long time.
  • Options
    Imagine being offered the easiest fight of your career for the most money of your career.
    Every Christmas and birthday come at once
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Carl Froch is a bellend.

I think he's related to @i_b_b_o_r_g!! I hear he doesn't like to mention stuff either!! :wink:

What a prick.
  • Options
    I see 2 of the 3 judges only gave McG 1 round.
  • Options

I would have only given him 2. He took the first 2 rounds as Mayweather sat back and worked him out.

Mcgregor saying he had it at 5-4 to himself shows that he's either more blindly arrogant than I thought, or that he has no idea how to score boxing.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

I would have only given him 2. He took the first 2 rounds as Mayweather sat back and worked him out.

Mcgregor saying he had it at 5-4 to himself shows that he's either more blindly arrogant than I thought, or that he has no idea how to score boxing.
    A fighter talking himself up. Conor got the first 2 and probably the 3rd as well. One decent uppercut, but any power he may have had didn't materialise and certainly ran out after those early rounds. That was his only chance, same as any fight, a puncher's chance. Despite the size difference, he just didn't have that punch.
  • Options
    P.S. Nathan Cleverly has just announced his retirement. Not really a surprise after Badou Jack's destruction of him last night/this morning.