Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• I'd settle for another season in this shit league, if it guaranteed he fooked off in May !!
  • As we are doing well in the league could it be the case that Roland is now stalling in the hope we go up and our price increases?

Here is a Q for everyone, would you take missing out on promotion for RD to go this season OR we get promoted and he stays next season then sells
    Well if we're promoted I don't expect him to put the money in that would keep us there...
  • With Roland we don't have a chance at anything other than mediocrity, so I would take no promotion if it meant he would depart.
  • Please don't fill this thread answering a hypothetical question. If you must answer it, perhaps open another thread...... get the buggers out asap :-).

Sorry, thread police have turned up
  • Please don't fill this thread answering a hypothetical question. If you must answer it, perhaps open another thread...... get the buggers out asap :-).

Whoosh
  • Sponsored links:

• Let’s get really hypothetical. Takeover or Roland with back to back promotions or signing Messi or ......... la la la

Whoosh
    Double whoosh
  • Whoosh a diddy whoosh whoosh ........whoosh whoosh!
  • Just wish fuck all had been posted in the first place and I would imagine 90% of other people feel the same, dont see what you gain by putting the rumour out there, people end up getting their hopes up then feeling deflated not withstanding reading 100 pages of shit.

I do! :wink:
  • Just wish fuck all had been posted in the first place and I would imagine 90% of other people feel the same, dont see what you gain by putting the rumour out there, people end up getting their hopes up then feeling deflated not withstanding reading 100 pages of shit.

hardly a rumour though is it

• As we are doing well in the league could it be the case that Roland is now stalling in the hope we go up and our price increases?

Here is a Q for everyone, would you take missing out on promotion for RD to go this season OR we get promoted and he stays next season then sells
    promotion
  • We will go nowhere under Duchatelet so it's miss out on promotion and he sells this season for me
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2017
    Rudders22 said:

So Airman Brown.. what is the latest in this so called rumour? Either pls put us out of our misery and confirm it has fallen through/not happening or are you able to advise is that it is a) Still going ahead? or b) Is there still interest? How advance are they? On an rating of 1-10 how confident should we all be off takeover happening on a 1-10 level. It was you that got us all exciited. Now I feel like I have been pissed upon from a height !! Pls can you update us ?

He needn’t have said anything at all. All he is doing is communicating what he knows.

Bye bye Roland

I do tend to take some of Airmans comments with a pinch of salt these days.
    More recently he started a bit of hysteria writing that a data centre had been set up at the valley to oversee DD and any takeover matters.
    Turned out it was a police investigation into the Eddie Hearn case.

Not doubting his credentials, but he is sometimes guilty of not letting facts get in the way of a good story.
    The stuff about the data centre was being very widely circulated around the club and was well known and extensively discussed privately among the local media before it appeared publicly. I did get suckered in, probably because I wanted to believe it, but it was also me who debunked it. In any case, it was only ever one part of the jigsaw about Duchatelet shifting his position on a sale in the spring that has proven to be correct from the Mail story about the Australians onwards.
    The debunking didn’t quite have the fanfare of the announcing though.
    A sentence hidden away in another article in a later voice and not a word on here until I bought it up at the time.

• bloody hell some very impatient people here!

Refer to the thread title: "TAKEOVER IMMINENT ???"

• It has been said by people that know, that DD could take months, unless the person is as daft as one, who will not be named, who did not do DD (allegedly) and was surprised by the things they found out later
  • I am a walrus...
  • Solidgone said:

I am a walrus...

Coo, coo ker choo!!!
  • Solidgone said:

I am a walrus...

Goo goo goo joob
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!