Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• seth plum said:

It was said previously that if it didn't happen by the end of November then all bets are off. Impending transfer window and all that.
    We are past that date, not by much but past it.
    If I were in a position to buy (which I may be after this evenings Euromillions) and was being messed about over fringe issues or single digit percentages I would be tempted to tell Mr Duchatelet to carry on. To continue to stack up losses, and to endure the further reaction of the fans which will surely manifest if there is no certainty of promotion.
    I believe we are now at the witching hour, at DEFCOM 5, if anything is delayed so as to mess up the transfer window and the sale of half season tickets (I am poised to get mine) then there will be cosmic vituperation.

I am poised too, what match do half season tickets start from?

Me too - and I want to give one as a Xmas present...
  • seth plum said:

It was said previously that if it didn't happen by the end of November then all bets are off. Impending transfer window and all that.
    If I were in a position to buy (which I may be after this evenings Euromillions) and was being messed about over fringe issues or single digit percentages I would be tempted to tell Mr Duchatelet to carry on. To continue to stack up losses, and to endure the further reaction of the fans which will surely manifest if there is no certainty of promotion.
    I believe we are now at the witching hour, at DEFCOM 5, if anything is delayed so as to mess up the transfer window and the sale of half season tickets (I am poised to get mine) then there will be cosmic vituperation.

Blackpool on the 23rd.
  • DRAddick said:

seth plum said:

Blackpool on the 23rd.
    the Aussies need to pull their fingers out then.

• Too many false dawns for me to get overly excited until someone like Airman says “it’s tomorrow”

Are you suggesting people are still getting excited over comments on this thread?!!
  • Too many false dawns for me to get overly excited until someone like Airman says “it’s tomorrow”

Are you suggesting people are still getting excited over comments on this thread?!!
    Seth is bordering on cosmic vituperation;0)

• Sponsored links:

• edited December 2017
    Listen chaps, this IS Charlton Athletic. Any owner who replaces this lot, the most incompetent in long line of contenders, will no doubt be even worse.

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose n' all that!
  • sammy391 said:

From bexleyboy/Colin on the other site!
    “Takeover news

The latest offer was accepted yesterday by the club ..all signs are looking promising was told this morning

Still work to be done but the signs are looking good”

That man is a prize Pillock
  • DOUCHER said:

I'd happily comment on bexley boys assertion but not if I'm going to get a load of sniping - let me know

Doucher aka Bexley Dan is the twin of Bexley Boy ?
  • DOUCHER said:

I'd happily comment on bexley boys assertion but not if I'm going to get a load of sniping - let me know

Still can’t believe we didn’t offer Bexley dan a contract after saying he is better than Semedo
  • My source tell me its gonna happen in

Oh maybe not

Wait

Oh never mind
  • edited December 2017

DOUCHER said:

Still can’t believe we didn’t offer Bexley dan a contract after saying he is better than Semedo
    For many of us olduns any reference to the word/place Bexley is one to be generally avoided.......people used not to advertise that they were from there.
    Bexley Boy would seem to feel completely at ease in saying so.......if the cap fits wear it...........and he certainly does.
  • DOUCHER said:

For many of us olduns any reference to the word/place Bexley is one to be generally avoided.......people used not to advertise that they were from there.
    Bexley Boy would seem to feel completely at ease in saying so.......if the cap fits wear it...........and he certainly does.
    does a 124 still go there on a sunday ?
  • Oh @DOUCHER disappears just as it was getting interesting....
  • supaclive said:

Oh @DOUCHER disappears just as it was getting interesting....

He's busy pissing on people's parade in the Roland out today political party thread zzzzz
  • Sponsored links:

• Pisitivity
  • Is it vinegar?
  • Scoham said:
    Some people know just alittle bit more than others,keep up the good work guys.

Was given a hint last night to watch out for something like this .Knew it had to be Belgium 20.
    Not sure anything from above gives away new info?
  • J BLOCK said:

Scoham said:
    Some people know just alittle bit more than others,keep up the good work guys.

Was given a hint last night to watch out for something like this .Knew it had to be Belgium 20.
    Not sure anything from above gives away new info?
    It's happening!
  • 200 odd new posts and no movement regarding the Krueger and Meire photoshop.
  • sammy391 said:

From bexleyboy/Colin on the other site!
    “Takeover news

The latest offer was accepted yesterday by the club ..all signs are looking promising was told this morning

Still work to be done but the signs are looking good”

Nothing's happening then
    The geezer is on drugs.
  • DOUCHER said:

Nope I'm afraid I will not be passing comment - last thing you want on here is for me to tell it how it is so not a lot of point

This year
    Yes or no ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!