Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Lawyers and bankers just work through Christmas if there is a deal to be done. I should know!

This can't be true......I beg you please wait until after the 21st as I have just spent my season ticket money on Christmas presents and I wouldn't be able to get one now until payday!!!!
  • What's all this talk of Swiss/ Red Bull. Aren't Red Bull Austrian???
  • Sponsored links:

• charltonnickcharltonnick
    December 6
    It can't be imminent surely , I still have 50 Roland Out hoodies to shift !

Quote button not working...

@charltonnick order 50 x ' and 50 x s

Stick them after "Roland" and you've got an exclusive new range mate! Simples!!! :smiley:

• Buying a football club is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman. You can’t just let everything be swayed by a prize pair of tits.
  • that is a very good likeness to the swiss fella in fact
  • So you will know anything before the Board..??
  • I would hope that the Board would already know mate! I know Katy is a little dozy, but surely she'd realise...or are you really Duchatelet after all??? :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Message board - even a 12 yr old would get that.....
  • DOUCHER said 'In response to cardinal above - in plain english - nothing is happening but when it does I will let the board know - let's see how many tedious 12 year olds jump out now'

are you really sticking to that despite all the evidence to the contrary?
  • I said Doucher wouldn't be able to resist. #attentionseeker
  • Nothing is happening except a few days ago I said it had been happening but that negotiations had stalled because that's what others have stated. But I'm definitely not changing my story all the time.

• @DOUCHER if your source is who you say/people think he is, why doesn't he or anybody else at the club come out and categorically say that the club is not for sale? Seems weird if he's so sure nothing is happening
  • Oh yes it is!
  • Hopes of Roland selling up have been raised too many times in the last year, so I see no reason to get upset at one particular poster who is dampening down expectations. It's not as if he has any influence on the outcome. Logic tells me that Roland would not have gone public if a sale was nearing its conclusion. If I've read it wrong the single malt will take a caning.
  • RM in misdirection shocker!!!!
    Nothing new is it? He has previous........
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!