Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Chizz said:
    Chizz, Dalman was known to all here before Wembley, thus the horse on the far rails with the late run is someone else. Unless you can post some actual facts.
    Yes. That's what I posted.

Here's a fact: @PragueAddick posted this The potential new buyer whom I am aware of who emerged after Wembley, has been told that a deal (with another party) is almost done, but if it isn't closed by Tuesday, this buyer will be given a short run at closing it. 

Dalman is the other party referred to in parenthesis above ("... another party") with whom a deal is "almost done". 

The potential new buyer, who apparently emerged after Wembley, has an opportunity to advance its deal, should the other deal (i.e. Dalman) not complete by the aforementioned Tuesday. 

In order, the parties are 

Dalman 
    The new party who emerged post Wembley 
    The Aussies
    I think that might be the Aussies. 
    I'm hearing it might not be the Aussies. Dalman being given a window, to speed up the Aussies (or any other interested parties?)
    I bet it’s the round window 
  • 1829, Oxford University win the first Boat Race.

Any idea who they was up against ?
    The Dagenham Girl Pipers?

© Tim Brooke Taylor
  • Czechia has a border with Austria.

Prague to Vienna is a few hours drive.

@Addickted knows, don't argue
    Don't think it's Austria because....
  • It's all beginning to sound a bit fishy.
  • 1831, The first cholera outbreak in Britain. A ship carrying sailors arrives at Sunderland with men who contracted the disease abroad.
  • Page 1572 felt like it was only 5mins ago.

The takeover thread is;

Well, and truly.

Back
  • Sponsored links:

• The Aussies, Redbull, Dalman and Kretinsky have all got to wait until Tuesday when the window for Yvette Fielding and Mark Curry’s acquisition slams shut. 
    You heard it here first folks, bookmark this post (like my Bowyer will be gone by September one 😉)
  • It’s 100% Cretinsky (what a name). Mark my words.
  • I've just had a horrible thought.  What if the Aussies, Dalman, RedBull, the whole population of China, members of "the European consortium", Richard Murray, Leviathan du Turnip, Tom Rubbershoes, Little Tommy Dresden, The EFL, Jim White and Simon Jordan all read this thread and simply react to rumours they first become aware of here? 

It could be that the only things that have ever happened with regards to the takeover are things that have been written here, then re-enacted factum est deinceps, by the named protagonists.  
  • Have we lost the 'on this year' stuff, as I was genuinely enjoying that, as opposed to the fish puns. 
  • Play list for Tuesday. (Sorry not a natural optimist) 

06:00 Sun comes up it's Tuesday morning - Cowbow Junkies
    09:00 Tuesday morning - The Pogues
    10:00 Hooray for Tuesday - The Minders
    11:00 Everything's Tuesday - Chairman of the board (Good sign?)
    12:00 Ruby Tuesday - Rolling Stones (no significance here, but I know the words and can sing along).
    13:00 Tuesday afternoon - The Moody Blues
    14:00 Groovy Tuesday - The Smithereens
    19:00 Tuesday Night - Josh Abbot Band.
    20:00 Tuesday Heartbreak - Stevie Wonder
    23:00 Tuesday's dead - Cat Stevens
    00:01 Tuesday's gone - Lynyrd Skynyrd.
    Hope it’s not Love You ‘til Tuesday
    (Bowie)
  • Have we lost the 'on this year' stuff, as I was genuinely enjoying that, as opposed to the fish puns. 
    It's breem on every page mate??? 
    Pollocks, not like the history lessons which are appearing with regular consistency more than once a page these days 😉.
  • The fish puns have fin-ished. Been scaled-down. Why? Cod I said so.

• Sponsored links:

• Everyone needs to clam down and sea what happens on Tuesday.
  • To everyone who keeps moaning about people over speculating and making assumptions - this is the thread for the take over of Charlton on the biggest Charlton spporters forum going. What happens next could arguably be the biggest thing to effect the club in history, as RD could take the club down the pan if we ain't careful, so people are gonna speculate, assume, twist, come up with outlandish posts (Seed / Chizz 😉) and so on. Let it go and log out if nothing is of interest.

Advice hack - Look out for my posts, as they are very informative indeed.

Now, let's all have a great weekend and look forward to Tuesday and if nothing comes To fruition then, we can slate Prago for the rest of the week 🍷
    Yeah but by then I will be on holiday, so I'll try to cope.:-)
    Just please tell me they ain't Dutch or European types

😉

Or Dutch with a foothold in China and Australia...

• Or connected to Owen Oyster ....

• Or connected to Owen Oyster ....

That’s a pearl 
  • edited June 2019
    Everyone needs to clam down and sea what happens on Tuesday.
    Id whelk'ome any good take over news on any day of the week
  • barstool said:
    I deal with many business deals for share purchases and mergers. It’s very rare that deadlines are ever met and in my experience they normally get set a few more times before they actually happen as so many people are involved and small bits of paper need advisers, signatures etc. That being said a couple of weeks after the deadline is about right so I expect probably a Monday as a Friday is given and normally fall away until a Monday when everyone works on the weekend on the deal. I would suggest Monday 15th July as more realistic 
    Do they usually take 2 years though?
  • barstool said:
    I deal with many business deals for share purchases and mergers. It’s very rare that deadlines are ever met and in my experience they normally get set a few more times before they actually happen as so many people are involved and small bits of paper need advisers, signatures etc. That being said a couple of weeks after the deadline is about right so I expect probably a Monday as a Friday is given and normally fall away until a Monday when everyone works on the weekend on the deal. I would suggest Monday 15th July as more realistic 
    All depends on who you're dealing with, I say no more.
  • barstool said:
    If the rumours are true the Aussies haven’t had the financial mussel to complete a deal. Maybe they do now.
  • With the heat and the fish puns I have had it, bream me up Scotty
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!