Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• I don't believe the deal is dead, I think Dalman is trying to put pressure on Roland. Could be wrong, and maybe it's wishful thinking but think he will be involved in 1 or 2 twists yet. 
    Worked for Bowyer! Perhaps Roland is one of those who only comes to his senses when he is walked out on. Or burning one of his buildings down.
    How's your CL break going Napa? 

I reckon you've posted 40 times since it started on the 18th.  Have you tried laying down in a darkened room and listening to the sounds of the ocean?
    Very difficult! It’s addictive. I only check 1x per day but am struggling to stay within the appointed 15 minutes per day. I feel this...

• Macronate said:

Just noticed, that is actually thee C*** dancing
  • Looks like Flamingos 
  • Top eight or ten and a potential buyer can sniff the Premier League. 

7th at the moment.
    And undefeated!
  • It’s dead, I think we’re all clutching at straws to think it’s still alive 
  • 1856, Queen Victoria institutes The Victoria Cross.
  • Sponsored links:

• Top eight or ten and a potential buyer can sniff the Premier League. 

7th at the moment.
    Defence is looking solid.
    Taylor is not hacking it in Div2 might be a leap too much. 
  • Chizz said:
    It's a bit like buying a house.  

First, you choose the house you're going to buy.  Then, you negotiate a price with the vendor.  Then, the vendor turns out to be demonstrably bonkers.  So, you go to the Winchester, have a pint and wait for it all to blow over.  
    Using the Winchester is somewhat drastic.
  • Fanfookintastic!

The full blown enema of takeovers rumbles on.
  • 1853, The first pillar box is erected in Carlisle.
    Saucy....
  • edited July 2019
    Let's face it .. roland is a madman....

• Looks like Flamingos 
    On a good night.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2019
    Pretty club on the hood of the Championship, yeah
    Takeover’s broken down on freeway nine
    I take a look and get the process started
    I leave her purring and I roll on by, bye bye

Free club on the free club freeway
    The club is free and the freeway's long
    I got some hot club on the hot-club highway
    I ain't taken over cos' the chance has gone
    (She's dead)
    (She's not dead!)
  • edited July 2019
    Just had to watch the Wembley win again just to cheer myself up.
    Still got it saved on Sky.  Now it is turning from an example of un-abounded joy and hope into a horrific tale of what might of been IF we were not owned by an incompetent vindictive footballing liabilty.  It may get deleted.
  • I believe Dalman used to own 2% of Man U which would equate to most of the asking price. The problem, like Aussies will be forward funding, which Dalman is better connected to deliver.
  • Just a theory. Maybe the clean title bs is all down to Roland wanting to stuff a lot of the starprix debt on the assets? So he wants 33 million for the assets with his operating losses in secured debt. Hence all the noise with the ex directors loans.
  • Just a theory. Maybe the clean title bs is all down to Roland wanting to stuff a lot of the starprix debt on the assets? So he wants 33 million for the assets with his operating losses in secured debt. Hence all the noise with the ex directors loans.
    Honestly trying to rationalise the motives of Roland is a complete waste of time. 
  • Macronate said:

Just noticed, that is actually thee C*** dancing
    I thought it was a scene from curb your enthusiasm
  • _MrDick said:
    Just one thing .. glad i didn't get sucked into buying a season ticket
    So very close myself, but with the price rise next week it’s out of my remit. So now I don’t have a decision to make. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!