Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• squeaky bum week 😂 
  • J BLOCK said:
    Just chill 
    Can you give us anything NLA?
    If you don’t watch it you’ll get a fridge 😀.

• edited July 2019
    J BLOCK said:
    Just chill 
    Can you give us anything NLA?
    A mild dose?

;-)
  • You won’t believe this but having dinner with Gilbert my goldfish tonight he suddenly opened and closed his mouth twice as he swam passed the deep sea diver and on to the wishing well. I think it’s happening!
  • Just chill 

It’s been 2 years mate we can’t chill anymore 
  • 1858, The Lutine Bell is salvaged & hung at Lloyd's of London.
  • I’m confused. When Dalmat was first mentioned, the press were all over it. Now he seems to have pulled out, it’s only ES and TalkShit (re-hash of the ES report) that have reported it. Something seems afoot...
  • Sponsored links:

• CafcSCP said:
    Scoham said:
    CafcSCP said:
    Something is going down!! Why would Roly sanction a fee plus 3 year deal for a player if he’s leaving? Is he staying? Is he gonna go and Dalman or other potential owner sanctioned it?
    I don't think there's any connection with the takeover. We have just over a month to put together a squad (including loans), we can't wait and see if a takeover goes through. Roland's not staying on the off chance Ben Purrington becomes a multi million pound player.
    Surely he doesn’t actually have to do anything! Why would he pay fees and not just tell bowyer to get a load of freebies like last season?
    if the numbers are right then he’s laid out 500k so far 
    Roland agreed a budget with Bowyer, it's up to him and Gallen what he does with it

No way would Bowyer have agreed to stay if he couldn't spend ANY money on transfer fees, with the number of players we've lost you couldn't build a squad based entirely on loans and freebies.
    Gallen has been able to convince Roland and his fuckwit recruitment adviser that it's worth spending out on young players with a lot of upside and resale profit potential.  All Roland sees is future transfer fees and sell on clauses.  He's owed £60m, he wants it back somehow.
  • The Rat will be gone I am convinced of it things going on in background and I am certain by start of season he will be gone and new owners in 

nothing has been confirmed as changed from what I said earlier this week 

If dalman has gone then it’s annoying and I wanted him in but he wasn’t close to concluding the deal as some will have you believe 

there are others better placed than me that have told you about someone new coming yo the table

the Aussies are still in and even though I am wary it shows the interest 

The end is nigh for RD I am honestly convinced of it 
    Dalman's been around since what, March? Surely someone new the table won't get a deal done in a matter of weeks? As for the Aussies it's hard to believe they'll ever get it done.
  • The thing that gives me hope is that this hasn’t been reported in the Cardiff press 
  • Scoham said:
    The Rat will be gone I am convinced of it things going on in background and I am certain by start of season he will be gone and new owners in 

If dalman has gone then it’s annoying and I wanted him in but he wasn’t close to concluding the deal as some will have you believe 

there are others better placed than me that have told you about someone new coming yo the table

Dalman's been around since what, March? Surely someone new the table won't get a deal done in a matter of weeks? As for the Aussies it's hard to believe they'll ever get it done.
    That’s why everyone should chill out there’s a lot to do but people are trying to get it done there’s a long way to go yet so don’t get het up on days 
  • T_C_E said:
    _MrDick said:
    Just one thing .. glad i didn't get sucked into buying a season ticket
    So very close myself, but with the price rise next week it’s out of my remit. So now I don’t have a decision to make. 
    That's a pity because a £210 S/T equates to £4 a week.
    I reckon your dogs must be expensive (if you don't mind me saying).
  • Scoham said:
    The Rat will be gone I am convinced of it things going on in background and I am certain by start of season he will be gone and new owners in 

That’s why everyone should chill out there’s a lot to do but people are trying to get it done there’s a long way to go yet so don’t get het up on days 
    I think the concern for many is the expectation that a deal will only ever be done in or just before a transfer window. That's only 5/6 more weeks otherwise it could mean waiting until December/January at the earliest.
  • edited July 2019
    T_C_E said:
    _MrDick said:
    So very close myself, but with the price rise next week it’s out of my remit. So now I don’t have a decision to make. 

Bit sinister. What are you suggesting?
  • T_C_E said:
    _MrDick said:
    Not so much the feeding, but driving here, there and everywhere costs a fortune. They were at The Valley 4 or five times this year alone. Volunteer work is expensive and something has to give when your a pensioner. 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Is that a wouldya?
  • Scoham said:
    Scoham said:

I think the concern for many is the expectation that a deal will only ever be done in or just before a transfer window. That's only 5/6 more weeks otherwise it could mean waiting until December/January at the earliest.
    I am not to sad about our transfer dealings so far 
  • NLA's words must be worth another 10 pages
    When do you start getting commission @Henry Irving?
  • Is that a wouldya?
    Ooooh no.
  • Is that a wouldya?
    No way, that's a definite yes for most red blooded blokes
  • Assuming RD is introducing surprise outstanding debt or upping the price at the final hurdle, why does he think someone is gonna accept it, after essentially agreeing the full and final price at the start?

All this just makes me think that anyone who completes, accepting his ridiculous demands, ain't gonna be any better than him tbh
    That’s a kind of twisted way of looking at it. Anyone who completes will be completing based on the price and terms that they are happy with. If the price or terms aren’t agreeable they won’t do the deal.
    You always seem to be knocking. 
  • Is that a wouldya?
    It's Robert Smith
  • JamesSeed said:
    Assuming RD is introducing surprise outstanding debt or upping the price at the final hurdle, why does he think someone is gonna accept it, after essentially agreeing the full and final price at the start?

All this just makes me think that anyone who completes, accepting his ridiculous demands, ain't gonna be any better than him tbh
    That’s a kind of twisted way of looking at it. Anyone who completes will be completing based on the price and terms that they are happy with. If the price or terms aren’t agreeable they won’t do the deal.
    You always seem to be knocking. 
    Not knocking mate, just trying to understand, but any questions regarding the Aussies in the early days was always met with sarcastic replies. Since then there's  been other reasons why I'm personally more in favour of Dalman, but that ain't to say I personally wouldn't give any of em the benefit of doubt to begin with. It ain't a dig at you, GM, his oppos, or Australia the place
  • ads said:
    Is that a wouldya?
    It's Robert Smith
    Don't card who she is
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!