Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Chunes said:
    @cafc-west Where is there any evidence of that
    Only speculation based on the LB contract change of mind, the fact we seem to be spending money on players and offering Purrington a 3 year contract.
  • edited July 2019
    He's always sanctioned transfers and contracts when there's been talk of a takeover. He knows the show must go on in case talks fall through.
  • The 3 year contract and paying money for Purrington suggests to me things are going on in the background.

This goes against what the owner has allowed in the past 12 months?
    Not to mention paying £200k for Bonne.
  • JamesSeed said:
    Ok so it sounds like Dalman is out of the running, same old with the Aussies, clearly want us but are looking for the right deal. Is there an information on who the other bidders are? Like any guesses to who they might be 
    Well I’ve heard Chinese. They are supposed to be shown round the training ground and The Valley this week. 
    My source for this is actually normally pretty reliable. 
  • edited July 2019
    Shit!
  • edited July 2019
    1860 - Giuseppe Garibaldi and his thousand redshirts conquer Sicily and Naples, creating the Kingdom of Italy.

Phew
  • JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Ok so it sounds like Dalman is out of the running, same old with the Aussies, clearly want us but are looking for the right deal. Is there an information on who the other bidders are? Like any guesses to who they might be 
    Well I’ve heard Chinese. They are supposed to be shown round the training ground and The Valley this week. 
    Sounds like just what this sweet and sour thread needs...
  • edited July 2019
  • Sponsored links:

• JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Think someone (Reams) on the other forum said that it was Monday, and have already met RD in Belgium. 
  • JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Here we go again
  • JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Nnnnnnnnnnno!
  • I'm sure there was a rumour a year ago that a Chinese consortium was being shown around the training ground. It's probably in this thread somewhere. 
  • Well if there showing Chinese round the ground I hope paddy’s got the field looking good.oh shit I think I might  of said something racist again 
    .Don't think paddy’s our grounds man anymore though is he. He was a good player though wouldn’t fit into bowyers diamond.I don’t think he ever strayed 5 yards from the touch line. 
  • 1860, Cray Wanderers formed.
    You’re going to have to be very creative when we look into the future for pages 2020 and beyond happyvalley. I hope you’re getting prepped already.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2019
    The 3 year contract and paying money for Purrington suggests to me things are going on in the background.

This goes against what the owner has allowed in the past 12 months?
    A championship Club paying £200k, £300k for players is not even par for the course...
    Duchatelet has also lost out before for caving in to a quick buck, being too quick to sell players, and for not having players on better contracts...
  • I'm sure there was a rumour a year ago that a Chinese consortium was being shown around the training ground. It's probably in this thread somewhere. 
    I definitely remember someone mentioning a Chinese group about a year back. 
  • 1860, Cray Wanderers formed.
    You’re going to have to be very creative when we look into the future for pages 2020 and beyond happyvalley. I hope you’re getting prepped already.
    Thank you. Six of you left now. 
  • Unfortunately Duchatelet is a racist, as some posters on here, and doesn't want to sell to "foreigners" who, unlike him, don't understand British football culture.

Or maybe as well as being a racist he's a liar and a hypocrite who is desperate to sell to anyone with the money.

Unfortunately, he's not desperate enough to sell at a reasonable and straightforward price.
  • Off_it said:
    Well if there showing Chinese round the ground I hope paddy’s got the field looking good.oh shit I think I might  of said something racist again 
    .Don't think paddy’s our grounds man anymore though is he. He was a good player though wouldn’t fit into bowyers diamond.I don’t think he ever strayed 5 yards from the touch line. 
    Have a look at the Derek Hales goal of the season. He starts off in the right back position (for some reason) and ends up getting a cross in from the left wing!
    Yes but he dribbled all along the 18 yard box then along the goal line then up the left wing he has to stay on the white lines I’m sure of it 
  • Uboat said:
    1860 - Giuseppe Garibaldi and his thousand redshirts conquer Sicily and Naples, creating the Kingdom of Italy.

Phew
    Was all okay in the end at least as Giuseppe just gave everyone some biscuits to keep the peace
  • Uboat said:

Phew
    Was all okay in the end at least as Giuseppe just gave everyone some biscuits to keep the peace
    He did actually invent them. Quite a man. 
  • Unfortunately Duchatelet is a racist, as some posters on here, and doesn't want to sell to "foreigners" who, unlike him, don't understand British football culture.

Or maybe as well as being a racist he's a liar and a hypocrite who is desperate to sell to anyone with the money.

Unfortunately, he's not desperate enough to sell at a reasonable and straightforward price.
    Wouldn't that make him xenophobic
  • Talal said:
    Unfortunately Duchatelet is a racist, as some posters on here, and doesn't want to sell to "foreigners" who, unlike him, don't understand British football culture.

Wouldn't that make him xenophobic
    I know for a fact he’s Odontoarruphobic.
  • I think Colin Powell was the first player to wear white boots.although they were black at start of match.why was he nicknamed paddy 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!