Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• 1942, soap rationing is introduced (to the delight of Millwall fans everywhere).
    Had me worried there 😉
  • Rudders22 said:
    Bit concerned now. We have not see NLA or Prague for ages. Have they been hijacked?
    NLA is busy invading Iran.

Has Prague joined him then? 
  • Rudders22 said:
    Rudders22 said:
    Bit concerned now. We have not see NLA or Prague for ages. Have they been hijacked?

I'd imagine Roland sanctioned a preemptive strike so the information wouldn't get leaked and avoids ending up with a horses head in his bed
  • Personally I don't want a consortium at the club Aussies or not, consortiums are pulled together because one person outright can't afford to do the deal themself or isn't willing to even if they do have the money.

The other problem with consortiums as is being reported are investors who then want out of the consortium what happens then? Would they retain all funds from the sale of a player to cover there costs like RD is doing? And also how would decisions be carried out if nobody had outright control? Sometimes you can have too many decision makers.

I so wanted to LOL James Seed's earlier post when he said another investor has walked away but I didn't out of respect because he only passed on what he was told even if I did laugh when reading his post. It just confirmed that a consortium is not for me Aussies or not, would rather an individual like Dalman buying us.
    I don't think Dalman would be the sole owner either. 
    Airman. Are you hearing anything as to where this is all upto?. Cheers.
  • My 12:10pm prediction about the bombshell announcement was way off the mark. 
  • Rudders22 said:
    Rudders22 said:

It's 1942. Prague is busy assassinating Reinhard Heydrich.
    That's true. 
  • 1943, a bomb kills 38 children & 6 teachers when it lands on Sandhurst Road School in Catford.
  • "Roland The Business Tyclown", new series coming up on Netflix.
  • Sponsored links:

• Personally I don't want a consortium at the club Aussies or not, consortiums are pulled together because one person outright can't afford to do the deal themself or isn't willing to even if they do have the money.

The other problem with consortiums as is being reported are investors who then want out of the consortium what happens then? Would they retain all funds from the sale of a player to cover there costs like RD is doing? And also how would decisions be carried out if nobody had outright control? Sometimes you can have too many decision makers.

I so wanted to LOL James Seed's earlier post when he said another investor has walked away but I didn't out of respect because he only passed on what he was told even if I did laugh when reading his post. It just confirmed that a consortium is not for me Aussies or not, would rather an individual like Dalman buying us.
    Roland is more or less the sole owner, he has duck tape on his shoes to keep the sole secure.
  • Soon we will reach Tribulation Tuesday.
  • Rudders22 said:
    NLA, in the process of moving home I believe.
    Stunning views from his new gaff 😉

@Airman Brown
     Are you hearing anything as to where this is all upto?. Cheers.

• Rudders22 said:
    Rudders22 said:

It's 1942. Prague is busy assassinating Reinhard Heydrich.

And that didn't end well.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Personally I don't want a consortium at the club Aussies or not, consortiums are pulled together because one person outright can't afford to do the deal themself or isn't willing to even if they do have the money.

@Airman Brown
     Are you hearing anything as to where this is all upto?. Cheers.

??
  • edited July 2019
    _MrDick said:
    My 12:10pm prediction about the bombshell announcement was way off the mark. 

I think the news Prague heard was so bad he is still recovering from the shock.....
  • Sponsored links:

• _MrDick said:
    My 12:10pm prediction about the bombshell announcement was way off the mark. 

I think the news Prague heard was so bad he is still recovering from the shock.....

We been sold to NLA?

• Pedro45 said:
    T_C_E said:
    Rudders22 said:
    Newcastle?
    Nah Sydney , he's in with the Aussies
  • T_C_E said:
    Rudders22 said:

• @happyvalley, it's nearly over mate.

• Has anyone seen this man? 

• Why are we waiting for Prague , he told everyone that a deal was off so may be he has no more news to give yet. So may be everyone should give people a break on here or they won’t post what they hear anymore .
    We all want the same thing a Rat free club .
  • @PragueAddick was last on here at 4.38pm.

I would guess that he knows nothing further.

We're watching you @PragueAddick!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!