Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• 3rd party is probably his son or wife.
  • Those images speak volumes!
  • FORD said:

3rd party is probably his son or wife.

FLAG
  • I think RM is associated with one and has given KR assurances about what will happen if his consortium is successful. Don't believe any other interested party would have spoken to KR.

I also hope that part of the fee/debt is payable to RD on Promotion to the Premier League - that way what's best for the club and what's best for him is the same thing, he will be more inclined to sell to the bider with the pockets and skills needed.
  • We do not want to be going anywhere near GFH or Salem Patel.

Very worrying reading that.

You'd know. Living in Leeds. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

I hope he comes tomorrow.

Roland, this is what's happened to our beloved club under your ownership. This is what you'll see from your seat in the Directors Box.

Before

Now

Just sell the Club

He switched the north stand and east stand around?!? He really does have no respect for our traditions.
    & they haven't been switched around if your saying one picture is Covered End & other east stand ?

Exiled ? When were you last there ?
  • We do not want to be going anywhere near GFH or Salem Patel.

Very worrying reading that.

You'd know. Living in Leeds. ;)
    Struggling with this one as the reason I do know is in fact because I USED TO live in Leeds
  • Where did this 'RD in London' come from?
  • Both are the East - one photo was taken from the Jimmy Seed and one from the Covered End.
  • Apologies if someone has already posted but apparently RD is in town. Perhaps he is over to sign on the dotted line?

Right! You hold him down and I'll give his wrinkly old ball bag a good lick
    Fixed it for you.

• Where did this 'RD in London' come from?

This.

Apologies if someone has already posted but apparently RD is in town. Perhaps he is over to sign on the dotted line?

Roland seems to be on a rare visit to England #cafc https://t.co/PqwhBRoYtf

— Rick Everitt (@airmanbrown) January 5, 2018

• RD to sign the club over we hope.
  • Mrkinski said:

Apologies if someone has already posted but apparently RD is in town. Perhaps he is over to sign on the dotted line?

Roland seems to be on a rare visit to England #cafc https://t.co/PqwhBRoYtf

— Rick Everitt (@airmanbrown) January 5, 2018
    Wonder if he come to the game tomorrow?

Hope not. He will see us all dancing post match and want to keep the cloob.

Dancing and hopping mad are two entirely different things
  • Sponsored links:

• RD to sign the club over we hope.

Wonder if it's too late for CARD to get hold of a few thousand rubber rats to adorn the pitch as RD enters stage left to hand over the keys to Our Saviour ( whoever that might be )?

Would HATE to see him come all this way & not receive a pertinent "welcome" .....
  • edited January 2018
    Addickted said:

I hope he comes tomorrow.

Roland, this is what's happened to our beloved club under your ownership. This is what you'll see from your seat in the Directors Box.

Before YouTube Stars game

Now Actual Charlton game

Just sell the Club

Fixed it for you
  • Getting fed up with all the posturing and delays.

I believe that everyone has learnt from their mistakes and that we should give Roland one more chance and allow him to get the dream team back together.....him, Katrien and Karel.

Who’s with me?
  • Let’s pray for the big bucks
  • cafcwill said:

Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

No need for the other parties to complete DD if the first party makes RD an offer that he finds acceptable. Unless the parties who have entered but not completed DD agree a clause that the club will not be sold until a certain date (don't know if this is possible). But it's in RD's interest to get a 3 bidding against each other.

Good chance that they've not made such an acceptable offer... I'd rather they'd all do it and we end up with the best (not necessarily richest) for the club.
    RD will sell to whoever offers him the best deal, he won't give a s*** about CAFC, or it's future.
    My meaning was that hopefully we end up with the ones that are best for the club in spite of Roland as all 3 completing due diligence will adjust the offers based on how much each party wants the club.

Party 1 - Quick to the table and has hung around - a degree of actual interest is assumed.
    Party 2 - Not as quick as Muir
    Party 3 - Very late to the table

My Guesses

Party 1
    The Aussies we have known about for ages - with Andrew Muir
    Have completed their DD but issues have occurred with either the final price and or the finances to pay RD
    Also Roland might have doubts about his future fees (those Dance classes don;t pay for themselves)
    are so close to buying the club that have spoken to KR (hence his comments yesterday about 4 players waiting to come through the door)

Party 2
    The Exciting Party who substantial financially and who @Redhenry alluded to
    Probably about 3/4 way through DD (probably gone through quicker than the Aussies as most of the problems the Aussies DD brought up would have been sorted (planned to be sorted) by the club.
    The one Roland ACTUALLY wants to sell to as they have money that he can try and get out of them

Party 3
    Roland's Mate
    Possibly Murray, possibly someone Roland has worked with before
    This party i don;t think have any real possibility of getting the club, unless the others back out, and are being used as a way to Drive up the price, or speed up the proceedings

However @Airman Brown did say there were at least 3 parties. This means that there could be other Parties involved that we know nothing about

26 days to go till the end of Jan
    Party#2 Red Bull please

• He sold Standard to his mate didn't he? If he actually sold them.
  • I convinced meself earlier that I'd get in tonight and it was gonna av happened ffs
  • He sold Standard to his mate didn't he? If he actually sold them.

He just kept hold of the players registrations.

• Hope Rolly's "mate" dont equate to Rolly's son
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!