Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Feck me.

Just home from a depressing experience in lovely ( ahem) Peterborough...

.....and Mr F's had to wrestle the kitchen knife out of my white knuckle grasp !

PLEASE ! Is there ANYONE out there who can inject a smidgen of positivity or optimism into this thread ?

Fanny is struggling to keep the faith.

Fanny, here’s an idea, lets run away to Belgium and protest together.
    (With Mr F’s and Mrs M’s permissions of course)
  • I’ll pack the thermos and sandwiches.
  • Not really filled with excitement is it this thread, considering immovable Murray said we could be days away from the end of this rotten regime.

Why is that?

People don't believe a word Murray says?
    We've been here before and were let down?
    We're subconsciously pining for Roland and don't really want him to go?

Come on. Liven up!
  • Sensei said:

JamesSeed said:

Feck me.

Apart from the symbolic defending and unwillingness to shoot, we were quite good for a fair percentage of the match.
    And Zyro looked good.

Symbolic defending.....?
    That's probably a straighter line than our back four this season.
  • Feck me.

.....and Mr F's had to wrestle the kitchen knife out of my white knuckle grasp !

PLEASE ! Is there ANYONE out there who can inject a smidgen of positivity or optimism into this thread ?

OOOH ! It's been a while since I had an offer like that !

AND I have a senior railcard.....
    Bet that gave you a puncture, @catfordmorry

; )
  • So surely when Wednesday comes around we should get another statement as the 2 weeks will be up over to you again Murry !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• I doubt we will get anymore updates soon unless it is to announce it is done. Otherwise Murray will probably keep quiet until the unrest starts to build again.
  • FAVADDICK said:

So surely when Wednesday comes around we should get another statement as the 2 weeks will be up over to you again Murry !!!

Didn't he say a few weeks, not two weeks.
  • He said it should be done in the next 2 weeks
  • cafc999 said:

I sense that Murray is just telling us what we want to hear.

In my opinion he should be concentrating on getting season ticket prices for next season sorted.

He should be concentrating on leaving.
  • edited March 2018
    It's going to be confirmed this week. I can feel it.

Fingers crossed I don't end up disappointed again :lol:
  • If and when it does happen rich Cawley and airman etc will suddenly have a lot of new info (incl identities) a couple of days before (like the spivs takeover and douche taking over)
  • At this rate there will soon be very little to take over.
  • Sponsored links:

• It won’t be long now....
  • Solidgone said:

It won’t be long now....

I keep telling my wife that.
  • cafc999 said:

In my opinion he should be concentrating on getting season ticket prices for next season sorted.

I'd be surprised if Murray has any interest in that. Presumably they would only reissue last season's anyway. But I think any season ticket announcement ahead of a takeover should be met with derision.
  • Davo55 said:

cafc999 said:

I'd be surprised if Murray has any interest in that. Presumably they would only reissue last season's anyway. But I think any season ticket announcement ahead of a takeover should be met with derision.
    I think there should be a boycott of season ticket sales if Duchatelet is still in charge.
    100%.

I can’t imagine they would be stupid enough to try to sell STs for next season while Duchatelet is still here. The thought of that money going into Duchatelet’s pocket rather than helping new owners rebuild the club/team would cause uproar. Under those circumstances I can’t imagine anyone would renew /buy. It would have to be a complete boycott of STs until the takeover is completed.
    Unfortunately I could still see 3000+ still buying.
  • Solidgone said:

It won’t be long now....

Do you want to put your mortgage on that? I wouldn't!
  • Feck me.

OOOH ! It's been a while since I had an offer like that !

AND I have a senior railcard.....
    Bet that gave you a puncture, @catfordmorry

; )
    I blew a gasket.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!