Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• If Robinson was any type of man he would resign.

He is certainly not that he is an obstinate, Gobshite.
  • Put KR on gardening leave. Ask Euell to give it a go with a financial incentive if he happens to get promotion. What has Roland got to lose?
  • johnny73 said:

No takeover gossip tonight. Only the Parkes representing the club at Blackpool.

Singular, Bernie is not employed by Charlton.
  • Put KR on gardening leave. Ask Euell to give it a go with a financial incentive if he happens to get promotion. What has Roland got to lose?

Roland couldn’t give two shites about us enough to get involved.

• Not sure why people are expecting Robinson to be sacked. That is a cost that Duchatelet won’t incur while he’s selling.

Settle back and enjoy the view until the end of this shitty season and we can start afresh next with new owners, new manager, new players and new hope. Until the next time.

100% spot on.

Minus enjoy the view!
  • Cheerio Karl

Seriously, who's going to sack him?
    Can Murray do it?
    And make even more work for himself??

He's 70 odd years old FFS. Does he really need this?
    I mean it's hard to really guage how people are coming across on the internet, because of course you only really have text to go off.

My reply to your original question was one of general curiosity - not really understanding the inner workings of our football club, I genuinely have no idea if he has the power to do that.

Your response to that question has taken me by surprise, and seems somewhat belligerent. As I mentioned its hard to judge tone of the internet, so maybe I have misunderstood you, but a simple yes or no answer would have sufficed.
    Sorry.

Cheerio Karl

Can Murray do it?
    And make even more work for himself??

He's 70 odd years old FFS. Does he really need this?
    I mean it's hard to really guage how people are coming across on the internet, because of course you only really have text to go off.

My reply to your original question was one of general curiosity - not really understanding the inner workings of our football club, I genuinely have no idea if he has the power to do that.

Your response to that question has taken me by surprise, and seems somewhat belligerent. As I mentioned its hard to judge tone of the internet, so maybe I have misunderstood you, but a simple yes or no answer would have sufficed.
    Maybe.

Cash.
  • Hex said:

Put KR on gardening leave. Ask Euell to give it a go with a financial incentive if he happens to get promotion. What has Roland got to lose?

Cash.
    How?
  • Sponsored links:

• The season is over now, I don’t give a shit if we don’t win the rest of our matches! We’re not going to get promoted or relegated now and anything outside the playoffs is a failure!

We need to have the new owners come and can help re-build for next next season. I’ve been defending Robinson but now I want everything that Belgium prick Roland ever implemented gone so a new manager comes in, brings new and decent players and give us a positive feeling going into 2018/19 season.

Come on Lawyers...hurry up ffs!
  • So as previously stated I was a guest of Blackpool at the game tonight. If the club was as close to a takeover as Murray suggested then surely they would have had a representative at the game. Studying the team, working out how to improve the squad, whether to sack the manager. None of that only the Parkes were listed as guests from CAFC. I'm not hopeful.
  • Hex said:

Put KR on gardening leave. Ask Euell to give it a go with a financial incentive if he happens to get promotion. What has Roland got to lose?

Cash.
    How?
    Euell would be mad to take it on for no immediate reward. No jam today but if you perform a miracle then a little jam tomorrow - no thanks, or words to that effect.
  • Just go now you vindictive old scrote - the longer you wait the more money you are going to lose.
  • Hex said:

Hex said:

Cash.
    How?
    Euell would be mad to take it on for no immediate reward. No jam today but if you perform a miracle then a little jam tomorrow - no thanks, or words to that effect.
    Yes but I said ‘what does Roland have to lose?’ and you said ‘cash’. I ask again, how?
  • It’s been 40 pages since RM’s announcement that the price had been agreed with two parties and we are still no closer to a conclusion.

RD really is a piece of shit.
  • Thats me done for the season if takeovers miles away. No more money from me - especially for this dross. Was going Saturday, see no point now.
  • kafka said:
    KR hasn’t got a scooby what’s going on. RD and RM have been feeding him lies since day one. It’s just as likely that the takeover will happen tomorrow.

We just have to wait.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cheerio Karl

Can Murray do it?
    Only if Roland tells him to
  • I give up for the time being! It’s just not our Charlton at the moment! No money from me Mr Douchebag! See ya!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!