Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bradford v Charlton - Post Match Views

Fantastic win on the road, probably our best result of the season so far.

Look forward to the considered thoughts of those there or those who watched the stream

Up the Addicks !!!

Comments

• Options
    Superb result! As much as he scares the living daylights out of me....Naby Sarr is becoming a shoe in at the moment! Sounded like he was monumental again today!

Now for the takeover....fingers crossed!

COYR
  • Options
    Brilliant result. We'd never had achieved this in the last couple of seasons.

Onwards and upwards - looking forward to AFC Wimbledon next week
  • Options
    Delighted with the win, massive win. Bradford will not lose many matches this season but we have two big wins on the road against them and Rotherham.

Two clean sheets out of three.

It is a shame that results above us did not go our way but still plenty of matches left this season.

• Options
    Well done the lads, well done Robbo.

A team and manager with ambition, Roland will be hating this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thought this was a very winnable game Bradford are not looking good we are on the bounce of some great points , well done all those who went to the game with some shocking weather due for them on their return home
  • Options
    Has the feeling of a promotion season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WHAT A WIN. JFC is my man crush
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    seth plum said:

Watched on a stream.

Showing off again!

• Options
    Well done to Robbo and the boys. A great 3 points on the road. Didn’t think we’d get anything from this. Onwards and upwards. Here’s to the takeover happening sooner rather than later
  • Options
    I think we did draw up there last season ;-)
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:

Superb result! As much as he scares the living daylights out of me....Naby Sarr is becoming a shoe in at the moment!

This. And I was laughed at for comparing him with Jorge Costa last season because of that 'solid, quality yet shaky' playing style.