Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bradford v Charlton - Post Match Views

Comments

• Options

Great win and much needed to stay in touch with the runaway leading 2. Wigan being up there i guess was expected, but Shrewsbury are really starting to get on my tits!

You can only hope Shrewsbury have a thinner squad than ours?
    Have they played the top teams yet? Will have to take a look.

Great win by all accounts.

Haven't we won the three matches that Sarr has started, with only one goal conceded? He's earned a starting slot now for sure, whichever position he plays.

Up The Addicks!
  • Options
    Very pleased with another clean sheet. Amos playing well again - improving as the season goes on.
  • Options
    Great result... Safe journey home to those that went.
  • Options

Great win and much needed to stay in touch with the runaway leading 2. Wigan being up there i guess was expected, but Shrewsbury are really starting to get on my tits!

Blackburn if they get their act together are the big danger I feel

They were not very good last week in fact very poor

The club is still disjointed
  • Options
    Top notch result Bradford are a tough but to crack. Wigan I feel are going to be champions good side with a good manager. We've a good team with a good manager but they have that bit more quality. No 20 goal striker is needed we are going up.
  • Options

They are a club in disarray....like us the last few years.
  • Options

Well you called it right today so I hope you are right mate
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Clean sheet!! Well done big Sam :wink:

Faaacking oath bro
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Bloody hell it's wet ... worth it though.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Absolutely fancy Ahmed Kashi, I'm so wet walking to the station.
  • Options
    Well done all Addicks who went to game.
  • Options
    Great result up north to a good Bradford team who were in the playoff final last year and had a good cup run. Game against Shrewsbury on 11.11 looking big now.
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Absolutely fancy Ahmed Kashi, I'm so wet walking to the station.

He. Was. Brilliant.
  • Options
    Fantastic win. Lovely pies. Great celebrating that goal, ended up a few rows down haha.

Come on you reds!!!!
  • Options
    Been out away from internet, TV etc all afternoon.

Fantastic to come home to news of 3 points!

Averaging 2 points a game now!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:

Been out away from internet, TV etc all afternoon.

Fantastic to come home to news of 3 points!

Averaging 2 points a game now!

Almost. Must beat Wimbledon first.
  • Options
    Kind of games you win if your season is going anywhere.

Now just need brum to get going v scum. Game is being shown live here at 4am randomly.
  • Options
    It's a strange league this season normally 2 points per game puts you in the top two.
    Shrewsbury and Wigan are having none of that
  • Options
    Said it earlier in the season and I'll say it again, our first 11 is good enough to win this league.

Couple of injuries could cost us big time but here's hoping our new owners bring in a couple of reinforcements in January.

I do reckon Wigan will win the league but I don't see Shrewsbury staying in the top 2.
  • Options
    Great result today btw
  • Options
    Wish I had been there. Brilliant win. I really do hope this is our season. Wigan will win the league but if shrewsbury falter then we can step in if we continue to play like this
  • Options
    Excellent result
  • Options

It's a strange league this season normally 2 points per game puts you in the top two.
    Shrewsbury and Wigan are having none of that

Yeah and then you look 3rd to 11th are separated by six points, two wins.

I've said all along that I've thought this could be a league where anyone can be anyone on their day. We've lost to the bottom two teams (frustrating) and yet beaten the two teams either side of us.
  • Options
    Fantastic win. A shame the top two are a little out of reach (7pts if we win game in hand) but it's a long season.
    I wonder if the press will ask KR anything about Australians....?