Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ricky to go? (Pg17 Gone)

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if he signed for Chef Wednesday.
  • Options

I wouldn't be surprised if he signed for Chef Wednesday.

Yup, Daisy preparing a £1.5m bid as we speak.
  • Options
    How much per week was Holmes on?.
  • Options

How much per week was Holmes on?.

He is allegedly on about 8k with his new contract
  • Options

People expecting millions for a 30 year old that has never played above League One are a bit delusional.

I'd have rejected £400,000 just because of the lack of a replacement but honestly you'd struggle to sell him for much beyond that figure.

If Ricky helps Sheffield United get to the premiership then 400k is as cheap as chips.
  • Options

rumours that move is stalling to Holmes wage demands.

Yup. Said he wasn’t leaving.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

What do you know James!?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    J BLOCK said:

JamesSeed said:

What do you know James!?
    As usual, absolutely nothing (unless @SE7toSG3 tells me of course). Burned my bridges at the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think this will go through today.
  • Options

'deal falls through and everyone who said he was shit over the past few days hurriedly edits their comments'

;)

What, can you edit your comments?!
  • Options
    Hell has no fury like a female CEO scorned. Ricky goes to the blue half of Sheffield as the grinning kat gets the cream. Revenge best served cold.
  • Options
    the issue is at charlton holmes has a bit of clout regarding wages and we pay well for a league one club i believe, compared to a lot of the others, sheffield united granted can offer a higher level of football but also with living costs considerably lower they probably are offering less money, holmes probably has to weigh up shipping up to sheffield for a team where he might not start, compared to charlton where if hes fit he plays, if it doesnt go through because of rickys demands - then all those that thought he wasnt moving for the money were wrong.
  • Options
    don't buy the 'living costs' line.....we're not back in the 60's
  • Options
    Course he is gonna go, just haggling

2k a week and he could live like a king in Sheffield
  • Options

next he'll be having to make do with an outside bog
  • Options

the issue is at charlton holmes has a bit of clout regarding wages and we pay well for a league one club i believe, compared to a lot of the others, sheffield united granted can offer a higher level of football but also with living costs considerably lower they probably are offering less money, holmes probably has to weigh up shipping up to sheffield for a team where he might not start, compared to charlton where if hes fit he plays, if it doesnt go through because of rickys demands - then all those that thought he wasnt moving for the money were wrong.

That's probably going to cost a fair bit in itself:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2018

just a quick bit of research a 5 bed detached house on danson road is offers in excess of 1.1 million, a 6 bed new build in dore road which is in the "posh" bit of sheffield £695,000 theres 400k of saving, plus were a stones throw from london.

• Options

shirty5 said:

just a quick bit of research a 5 bed detached house on danson road is offers in excess of 1.1 million, a 6 bed new build in dore road which is in the "posh" bit of sheffield £695,000 theres 400k of saving, plus were a stones throw from london.

Holmes under the hammer
    piss off i used that on friday and it upped my lol count considerably.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

JamesSeed said:

Would be just our luck

Sheffield refuse to pay Holmes’ wages
    Holmes stays at Charlton
    Roland , upset at not getting his final 400k, decides to stay on
    Katrien, seeing the old team back together, comes back from up north.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Laddick01 said:

JamesSeed said:

Would be just our luck

Sheffield refuse to pay Holmes’ wages
    Holmes stays at Charlton
    Roland , upset at not getting his final 400k, decides to stay on
    Katrien, seeing the old team back together, comes back from up north.
    Covered End Lad jumps off bridge.
  • Options
    Piss poor fee.
  • Options
    The problem with him going to sheff utd is they are in the mix for the play offs. This might not be the best time to move to them. The player will need the highest possible wage to make up for the potential of being left out of the squad if they do go up and then bring in proven PL players for next season. The club will not want to commit itself in case it doesn’t make it to the PL.

• Options

Piss poor fee.

Good
  • Options
    £400,000 will cover Rolie’s running costs for a short period, who agreed the fee?I would have thought that Rolie’s best player would command a Coutihoesque figure in his eyes.