Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ricky to go? (Pg17 Gone)

Comments

• Options
    Sheffield United have signed Charlton Athletic winger Ricky Holmes. #sufc #TwitterBlades #cafc https://t.co/Ijx0BhkixT
  • Options
    Confirmed :(
  • Options
    Holmes gone. CAFC tweet at 4.00pm.. 'Undisclosed fee' as usual...
  • Options
    See ya Ricky, piss off Roland.
  • Options
    Ta da
  • Options
    edited January 2018
  • Options
    “As everyone is aware, the owner is talking to various parties about a potential takeover and while that is ongoing he has said there will not be funds made available to bring players in on a permanent basis.

"With Ricky going, however, that does free up some space on the wage bill and Karl, Steve Gallen and the team will be looking at how best to utilise that”

Shit ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sammy391 said:

“As everyone is aware, the owner is talking to various parties about a potential takeover and while that is ongoing he has said there will not be funds made available to bring players in on a permanent basis.

"With Ricky going, however, that does free up some space on the wage bill and Karl, Steve Gallen and the team will be looking at how best to utilise that”

Shit ...

More loan signings and free agents. Worked out so well with Dodoo and Best, of course.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    So from Charlton's financial perspective, well worth him signing that contract then :angry:
  • Options
    Undisclosed..... I’m in shock.

Loans r us........
  • Options
    Free agents and loanees. Yeah that will help.

My hopes of a few days ago have gone and i cant see a sale this month.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Macronate said:

So from Charlton's financial perspective, well worth him signing that contract then :angry:

Yep as we'd be near bottom of the league without hi s goals.
  • Options
    And to think that less that a month ago I was thinking that as I miss going too see Charlton due to my boycott, I was going to buy a half season ticket!
  • Options
    Terrible mistake to let another decent player go - but nothing anyone can do about it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Should have just sold him in the summer
  • Options
    I’m still waiting for a statement from our acting CEO. Or is he too gutless to say anything.
  • Options

I don't care how shit KR thinks Ajose & Vetekele may be, I say bring them both back now !!!!

Whats the point of trying to borrow someone when we already have 2 of our own players out on loan.

Any loans or freebies are going to be pants, injured, or both (ala Dodoo & Best) so might as well run with what we've already got.

Definitely get Ajose back, think the Vetokele situation might be more complicated but if there's a chance to have him back then we should, would walk into our (and most teams in the division) side.