Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Doncaster Rovers v Charlton Athletic post-match views 10th February 2018

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

I wonder how many of the above comments come from people who didn't actually watch the game but can't wait to get stuck in to the team or Robinson. Anyone care to admit that?

i think its the result that we've become used to this season, it doesnt matter how good/shite we were weve dropped 2 points in the last minute of a game, i cant comment on oxford or doncaster as wasnt at either the walsall game we looked v good i thought.
    In a way, yes, but I'd rather drop 2 points in the last minute of the game having been excellent, than dropping 2 having been rubbish.
    You can now make that 18 games
  • Options

Pp

Dannoo_86 said:

Someone I know claims to know Bowyer and says that he (Bowyer) and Jacko think that Robinson is a useless knob and largely ignore him. I’ve always thought that was BS but I’m beginning to wonder.

I heard something very similar a few weeks back.

Did you believe it is what is really important.
    I for one don’t and think someone is on a wind-up!
    If you had actually read the post rather than resorting to flags and insults, you would have deduced that I don’t believe it either. Simply passing on something that I was told in the context of a post match disappointment. There are plenty of WUMs on here without me trying it. Not my style I can assure you.
    That being the case I apologise and will remove the flag.
    Though it’s something I wouldn’t have posted myself without clear proof and a respected worthwhile source saying it, not “you’ve got a mate who’s a mate of Bowyer.” I mean to say, that’s somewhat tenuous to say the least!.
    Talk like that, especially without proof, where people’s jobs and relationships could be effected to the detriment of the club, should be kept to oneself IMHO and treated as nonsense/hearsay.
    Thank you. Accepted. And I in turn will think before posting in frustration.
    I love a happy ending.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

I wonder how many of the above comments come from people who didn't actually watch the game but can't wait to get stuck in to the team or Robinson. Anyone care to admit that?

i think its the result that we've become used to this season, it doesnt matter how good/shite we were weve dropped 2 points in the last minute of a game, i cant comment on oxford or doncaster as wasnt at either the walsall game we looked v good i thought.
    In a way, yes, but I'd rather drop 2 points in the last minute of the game having been excellent, than dropping 2 having been rubbish.
    You can now make that 18 games
    I didn't say it was 17 before this game. That was someone else.