Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2018 transfer rumours

Comments

• CH4RLTON said:

Bowyers press conference tomorrow will be crindgeworthy

At least it's not Robinson.
  • Big day for signings tomorrow?.

For Aribo and Bauer when they sign for their new clubs yeah.
  • Funny pages have got to 111 because that's exactly how we are feeling about the situation at Charlton!! ILL
  • I can see how it would benefit Josh to go out on loan but not why another spell in non-league or why we we are letting a forward go

But he hasn't featured at all in pre-season so maybe LB and JJ just don't rate him.

Can be recalled if he's at a non-league club.
  • Kiwivalley wos here
  • Kiwivalley wos here

Cool um, can you play in goal? Or at right back? Or left back? Left midfield? I mean, anywhere really. Because that's what we need.
  • Twitter rumour of Ebanks Landell on loan

Been on loan at L1 clubs the last 2 seasons (Sheff Utd and MKD) and no chance of playing for Wolves this season, so not a bad rumour

Where u seen that, just typed his name into search and cant see anything

Where u seen that, just typed his name into search and cant see anything
    THIS. Also typed his name in and nothing came up
  • Sponsored links:

• First name is Ethan
  • The only people we will sign are the needy and the desperate who will acquired at the very last minute for zero outlay other than a wage and even that will need to be recouped from outgoings. I for one won’t be thumping F5 with any expectation tomorrow.

Is that a euphemism, SB ? :wink:
  • I can see how it would benefit Josh to go out on loan but not why another spell in non-league or why we we are letting a forward go

But he hasn't featured at all in pre-season so maybe LB and JJ just don't rate him.

As stated above and on the OS - recall in January only.
  • Ferryman said:

matt88 said:

An actual rumour... Sarkic, a young Villa keeper on loan. Was at Wigan last season but didn’t make an appearance...

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-6ft-4in-aston-villa-player-close-to-joining-london-club/

Really don't like vu
    Ferryman said:

cfgs said:

This all just smacks of desperation, always said would rather develop our own youngsters than somebody else's.

AMB hasn't established himself at U23 level yet. Understand what you're saying but I believe the Villa boy is currently ahead of Ash in his development and a better prospect at this stage.
    But he won't be coming here to sit on the bench will he? I'd rather we develop our own, Phillips.
    He'll be told that Dillon is the current No.1 and the healthy competition comes from his determination to displace him. He probably won't get the Checkatrade games as we have to field at least 5 regulars, Dillon would make that 4. Can't see Roland accepting the fine for not doing so now we no longer have a top 6 budget.
    And the fact that the squad isn’t big enough to rest players in cups this year
    I do wonder what sort of side we'll put out in the Checkatrade games, seeing as most of our U23s are now in the first team squad.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the likes of Sarmiento and Sarpong-Wiredu getting a game.
    After seeing him at Eastbourne I'd stick Samiento in the 1st team squad.

We need another double-barrelled surname!
  • Today’s the day!!!
  • Redrobo said:

Today’s the day!!!

Where nothing happens
  • CH4RLTON said:

Redrobo said:

Today’s the day!!!

Where nothing happens
    Maybe, which will still make this the defining day.
  • I predict Bauer and Aribo will go and nobody will come. Bowyer will walk by tomorrow morning at the latest. But it’s ok .....Karel Fraeye will come back in and sort this mess out and we will go up as champions. Should never have let him go in the first place.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ebanks Landell would be great signing. Certainly introduces pace and strength at the back.
  • edited August 2018

The only people we will sign are the needy and the desperate who will acquired at the very last minute for zero outlay other than a wage and even that will need to be recouped from outgoings. I for one won’t be thumping F5 with any expectation tomorrow.

Is that a euphemism, SB ? :wink:
    I think thumping f5 will be more fun that watching at the Valley this season!
  • A summary from Dr Kish. He thinks Aribo and Bauer are unlikely to leave.

http://www.cafcpicks.com/cgi-bin/drkish/display.pl?month=201808&date=20180809&time=0512
  • _nam11 said:

Ebanks Landell would be great signing. Certainly introduces pace and strength at the back.

Scores a few as well.
  • Reckon Bauer and Aribo will stay but we’ll be told we weren’t able to sign anyone else as a result.
  • Will the next window be a window where we have a chance to compete and actually sign players or yet more suffering at the hands of Roly.
  • edited August 2018
    CH4RLTON said:

Bowyers press conference tomorrow will be crindgeworthy

It’d be good if we could give Bowyer a free hit. He’s in a difficult position and we badly need him to stay. So I think sniping at him right now is a bad idea. Apols if you weren’t sniping, but hard to tell.

after a month, i believe
  • @Redhenry any rumours your way? give us something!
  • Redhenry said:

I can see how it would benefit Josh to go out on loan but not why another spell in non-league or why we we are letting a forward go

after a month, i believe
    The OS says January. Season long loan so rules may be different.