Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Richard Murray

Comments

• Options
    The senile goat needs to do one
  • Options
    The senile goat needs to do one

Yes he should butt off
  • Options
    Yet another leach associated with the club.
  • Options
    RICHARD MURRAY - PLEASE GO AWAY.
  • Options
    This Peninsular talk. I thought it had been established that there is no unallocated land left on which to build a stadium?
  • Options
    Tell Murray's ego that.
  • Options
    He was a good player who we got when he was on the slide. I think most of us were positive about the signing when it happened.
    We should. have got the other fella Yakubu, he got 16 the season we had Jimmy Fatasselbaink
  • Options
    https://www.theguardian.com/football/2006/nov/14/newsstory.charltonathletic

Looking at the list of possible replacements for Dowie in this Grauniad article about the sacking, the 4th suggestion rings a bell...whatever happened to him?

Addicks' contenders
    Glenn Hoddle Out of football after leaving Wolves this summer
    Aidy Boothroyd Impressed in taking Watford into the Premiership
    Billy Davies Has taken Derby to fifth in the Championship this season
    Dave Jones Steered Cardiff to top of the Championship in second season
    Paul Simpson Terrific record, last year at Carlisle and now with Preston
    George Graham and Ruud Gullit applied for the job, I heard that from Murray's mouth about 3 weeks after Curbs left.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:
    Didn't we once announce a signing at a horse racing track or something crazy like that? Would have been in the Dowie summer i'm sure but can't quite remember the details?
    I believe that was Diawara
    Great memory. Lingfield Park
    https://www.kentonline.co.uk/kent/sport/addicks-splash-out-record-fee-fo-a25765/
  • Options
    This Peninsular talk. I thought it had been established that there is no unallocated land left on which to build a stadium?
    The only place I think of is the driving range.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Murray now needs to get the attention of fans now. 

Think the trust needs to pen and open letter to him pointing out he is not welcomed. 
    I asked for suggestions how we could make it crystal clear he needs to stay out of this fight, but few , if any were forthcoming .

Maybe you'll get some response now we know he has a horse in the race.
    Numerous people must have RM's contact details
    I don't advocate publicising them on a public forum like this one but it isn't beyond the wit of people to dm these things
    Being an old goat long since out to pasture presumably RM doesn't have any live twatter or facepages accounts or handles or gubbins of that sort?
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    ross1 said:
    Didn't we once announce a signing at a horse racing track or something crazy like that? Would have been in the Dowie summer i'm sure but can't quite remember the details?
    I believe that was Diawara
    Great memory. Lingfield Park
    https://www.kentonline.co.uk/kent/sport/addicks-splash-out-record-fee-fo-a25765/
    That article has given me flashbacks, bad flashbacks.

Diawara, Sorondo and Pouso all mentioned in the same article - added to the "might" of Amdy Faye, Djimi Traore and Jimmy Floyd Moneybank and "led" by Iain Dowie.

No wonder we got relegated really, is it?
  • Options
    Murray now needs to get the attention of fans now. 

Think the trust needs to pen and open letter to him pointing out he is not welcomed. 
    I asked for suggestions how we could make it crystal clear he needs to stay out of this fight, but few , if any were forthcoming .

Maybe you'll get some response now we know he has a horse in the race.
    Numerous people must have RM's contact details
    I don't advocate publicising them on a public forum like this one but it isn't beyond the wit of people to dm these things
    Being an old goat long since out to pasture presumably RM doesn't have any live twatter or facepages accounts or handles or gubbins of that sort?
    On a similar thread haven't lots of people got Lieven De Turk (orwhateverhisnameactuallyis) 's contact details from his time as roly twunt's toady-in-chief?
    LdT rumoured to have been in on the recent EFL/ESI meeting as roly twunt's ears.
    Can't we carpet bomb LdT with everything roly needs to learn is true? If even just a little bit gets thru to the crackpot we're making progress.
  • Options
    Maybe we just need to let the talks happen between TS and the Belgians this week. I'm not sure we can do too much to help him on that score.
  • Options
    I wonder if Richard Murray knows how much the fan base now hates him
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    I wonder if Richard Murray knows how much the fan base now hates him
    Does he care?