Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bowyer Talks - Weekly press conference updates

1474849505153»

Comments

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    What i can't get is what has happened to Jaiyesimi, will we ever get to see him for more than a cameo
    Certainly not had a fair crack since joining, has had an hour once in one of our more disjointed performances of the season. 

Cheers for that @Dazzler21,yes certainly shows a lack of interest by Bowyer, give the lad some sort of run, hasn't had a chance to show consistency 
    Why is it a lack of interest?

Maybe he's giving him time to settle in, learn how we play and what is expected of him.

He's blown hot and cold so far but we've just bought him.

Give him, and his manager, a chance.
    Fair although Millar lately has been being played on the right a few times, where he is no better more effective than Jaiyesimi.

As we saw on Tuesday we then have to play others out of position on the left to fill that void... 

Think Millar could do with a game off a bit to recharge personally, hasn't been as effective recently I feel (especially down the right, but that's not his fault) so would like to see DJ given a start instead and see what he can do, especially if we're playing against 3 big lumps for CBs on Saturday.
    I think part of that is opponents putting two men on Millar. I think he would benefit from a free role behind a front two to negate this.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    What i can't get is what has happened to Jaiyesimi, will we ever get to see him for more than a cameo
    Certainly not had a fair crack since joining, has had an hour once in one of our more disjointed performances of the season. 

Cheers for that @Dazzler21,yes certainly shows a lack of interest by Bowyer, give the lad some sort of run, hasn't had a chance to show consistency 
    Why is it a lack of interest?

Maybe he's giving him time to settle in, learn how we play and what is expected of him.

He's blown hot and cold so far but we've just bought him.

Give him, and his manager, a chance.
    Fair although Millar lately has been being played on the right a few times, where he is no better more effective than Jaiyesimi.

As we saw on Tuesday we then have to play others out of position on the left to fill that void... 

Think Millar could do with a game off a bit to recharge personally, hasn't been as effective recently I feel (especially down the right, but that's not his fault) so would like to see DJ given a start instead and see what he can do, especially if we're playing against 3 big lumps for CBs on Saturday.
    I think part of that is opponents putting two men on Millar. I think he would benefit from a free role behind a front two to negate this.
    Or we would benefit from the space it creates if we had other creative players on the pitch!
  • Options
    True, but you need the three in midfield to do the donkey work if you effectively play three up front.