Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    Just seen Exeter vs Wycombe highlights, 1-0 to Exeter. Lyle Taylor provides a neat defence splitting pass that results in a penalty which is saved by Exeter goalie. He should have taken it.Just saying. It's not the end of the season yet.
  • Options
    Just seen Exeter vs Wycombe highlights, 1-0 to Exeter. Lyle Taylor provides a neat defence splitting pass that results in a penalty which is saved by Exeter goalie. He should have taken it.Just saying. It's not the end of the season yet.
    Putting the football aside, it's a yes from me just for the entertainment value on here!
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    He has been poor for them so far. Definitely not what we need or needed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's not the end of the season yet. Said that early on. Happy to eat humble pie, eaten plenty in my time. Definitely the qualities we need , just the issue if he's lost too much from sitting around at Nott F.  Anyway he'll firing on all cylinders by the time the season ends.
  • Options
    Wasn’t even on the bench on Monday, did his short term deal expire 31st December?
  • Options
    Lyle will be Bowyers player/assistant when he takes over from a sacked Appleton soon
    Keep swigging the whiskey, Bert .

And Happy New Year ! 
    I never go top shelf

Happy New year to you also
  • Options
    Wasn’t even on the bench on Monday, did his short term deal expire 31st December?

Yep. There is a fan on their forum saying he has been released but it's only one person so may be wrong.
  • Options
    Gillis said:

Contracted for another 3 games but doesn't want to get injured.
    Great sign him up "I have a particular set of skills, skills that make me a nightmare for defenders.Sign me now and that will the end of it. But if you don't I will find you and score against you"
  • Options
    Putting the football aside, it's a yes from me just for the entertainment value on here!
    🤣👍
  • Options
    edited January 3
    No, but it expires in a few weeks so he's refusing to play the last 4 games
  • Options

Has joined Cambridge. Wycombe fans quite happy by the looks of it, 9 appearances 0 goals.
  • Options
    ‘Can you give us a smile. No come on, Lyle, a smile please. Look like you’re happy to be here. Okay, forget it, we’ll use that one.’  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a shame he won't be appearing at The Valley.
  • Options
    “bolsters”
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    I think he keeps switching to sides that we've already played at home so he doesn't have to!
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    He'll score the winner against us in Cambridge
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    He'll score the winner against us in Cambridge
    I thought you'd have more to say on this turn of events @KingKinsella ;)
  • Options
    Does he think that playing in League One is now beneath him?
  • Options
    Shame we couldnt get this one over the line
  • Options

Has joined Cambridge. Wycombe fans quite happy by the looks of it, 9 appearances 0 goals.
    Not only struggling to score  goals but also struggling to smile despite his dream move to Cambridge.