Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• As I know we all love to over analyse his social media I just thought I would add that going from his latest Instagram post it looks like he will be involved in the game today. 
    Just seen it, pretty obvious he’s involved then, great news, off to delete all posts about him never playing for us again now 👋🏻 
    Well if no one's buying him because he's not fit and or we've told him we're not selling him, he may as well play :smile:
  • Waiting for the comments at full time.

Lyle waved as he left the pitch that clearly means he is going, he was clearly waving goodbye to the fans  :D  :D
  • Dazzler21 said:
    As I know we all love to over analyse his social media I just thought I would add that going from his latest Instagram post it looks like he will be involved in the game today. 
    He went out for a meal the other night too at DLuxx, with Naby, Deji, Chuks and some random David Colin?  So he's obviously leaving, must have been a goodbye meal.
    Random David Colin is his replacement. 
  • As I know we all love to over analyse his social media I just thought I would add that going from his latest Instagram post it looks like he will be involved in the game today. 
    He was involved in the Craven Cottage fixture...as a TV pundit!
  • Did he wave? I hope not.
  • Sponsored links:

• He was clapping rather vigorously must mean he's off 
    That’s it then  :/
  • Must admit it is really noticeable he was on the pitch compared even to Bonne. Really could use him signing

1.Bowyer -check
    2. Cullen .... Oh..thanks Moyes
    3. Taylor
    4. Williams
    5. Phillips 
  • Where's the feigning an injury because he is a sulker and wants leave brigade?

Showed his quality when he came onto today. The ball just sticks to him and he has the canny ability to be in the right channel at the right time. 
    Probably getting their comments ready to say it about the next one.

Bonne maybe
  • He is different gravy. Need to take a good look at what we've offered.
    Not sure if a 'fair' offer can be considered enough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Offer more money and a longer contract.
  • Offer more money and a longer contract.
    Fully agree. 
  • We don’t know what the contract offer is and we don’t know if Taylor is determined to leave or not. 

Only thing we have to do is ensure that we give ourselves a good chance of keeping him. 
  • edited January 2020
    I was a little critical of him after the Swansea game. Thought he was very good today.
    Interesting that Hector who had been marking Hemed (who did a decent job tonight) fluffed his first three kicks and looked immediately flustered when Taylor came on.
  • His agent was proving a nightmare when negotiating. We are now bypassing and going directly to Taylor to try and get the deal done. 
  • Got a week to sign him up. Really opened it up today in limited time he was on. 
    I don't buy that hes injured tho. 
  • 2121 said:
    Got a week to sign him up. Really opened it up today in limited time he was on. 
    I don't buy that hes injured tho. 
    Why do we only have a week to sign him up?
  • If we can get him to sign then should be captain, leads from the front