Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton / L1 - January 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed, deadline day starts p98)

Comments

• good he shit anyway
  • when grat goes we need some one who ran in behind not eaves
  • dallas said:

good he shit anyway

What any which way but loose? :smiley:
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Not caught up in thread but can confirm grant is going - it’s done - 2 new signings being worked on - should know more tomorrow pm

Nothing new there, we have already garnished this from various reports.
    Quite a few ifs on this page, I’ve just confirmed
    Give it a rest mate.
    Give what a rest? Not done til it’s done, its now done in case u were interested - got it?
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Not caught up in thread but can confirm grant is going - it’s done - 2 new signings being worked on - should know more tomorrow pm

Give it a rest mate.
    Give what a rest? Not done til it’s done, its now done in case u were interested - got it?
    I think you'll actually find it's done when I say it's done.

Few ifs and buts on here, but I can confirm it's done.
  • U
    PopIcon said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Give it a rest mate.
    I think you'll actually find it's done when I say it's done.

Few ifs and buts on here, but I can confirm it's done.
    U should have said earlier.... but u didn’t because u didn’t know so we’ll leave it at that
  • dallas said:

when grat goes we need some one who ran in behind not eaves

Agree completely. No point having the quality we do have in reeves, Cullen, Fosu, Williams, Aribo,, if it’s just a wall in front of them. An intelligent fast forward that can stretch defences is required. If that don’t happen then expect a Gobbo 4-5-1 for the rest of the season.
  • Sponsored links:

• I wonder if we will get a 'marquee' signing or ' another body in the building'
  • Gonna stick my neck out and say its done too. Easy this lark isn’t it.

But if he,d failed his medical you’d look like a twat just making things up wouldn’t u?
  • They must have came back today or maybe yesterday then as my brother says he was chatting to a few of their players over there

They are back
  • Scoham said:

Grant will sign for Huddersfield and we’ll sign a striker on loan. It will be revealed that a potential permanent deal for another striker fell through. You heard it here first.

Wouldn’t rule it out but told a loan and a permanent - if you’re right and the loan is shit then might as well call the whole promotion thing off - fingers crossed
  • edited January 2019
    What’s the betting that we sell Grant and get nobody
  • ground hog transfer window with RD
  • Can we have KR back for his furious end of window speech? Could always Watch whatever he puts out for Oxford
  • Sponsored links:

• What's Yann up to these days? ☺️
  • edited January 2019
    Redhenry said:

Nobody seems to be coming in from Eaves, despite him being out of contract next season. Would a cheeky bid of circa £300k get him possibly?

I wonder why. What is it with Tom Eaves, how many times have you all watched him?
    What do u mean rh? Don’t U rate him or is he already earmarked?
  • edited January 2019
    Apologies, but some of us are entitled to think that Grant is not all that great a loss providing he is replaced decently. People might disagree, but it is a valid viewpoint.
  • _MrDick said:

What’s the betting that we sell Grant and get no body

How good is no body I've never heard of him
  • cfgs said:

Ferryman said:

Stoke have said that Peter Crouch is available for sale - rules us out then.

That would be a massive signing.
    That would be handy. A couple of the floodlights along the side of the East stand need replacing
  • He’s just ahead of Grant
  • DOUCHER said:

Redhenry said:

Nobody seems to be coming in from Eaves, despite him being out of contract next season. Would a cheeky bid of circa £300k get him possibly?

I wonder why. What is it with Tom Eaves, how many times have you all watched him?
    What do u mean rh? Don’t U rate him or is he already earmarked?
    I don't rate him, every other post I've read on here says we should sign him.
  • _MrDick said:

What’s the betting that we sell Grant and get no body

How good is no body I've never heard of him
    Is he related to Craig Noone?
  • I was told one out and a loan replacement in, sounds like Cawley has been fed some duff info