Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton / L1 - January 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed, deadline day starts p98)

Comments

• Fuck chicken strangling @i_b_b_o_r_g lets go with the truculent @DOUCHER! You are a vegan, aren't you Douch?

Never choked a chicken in me life pal.

Sharp knife behind the carotid arteries is the best method, make sure you get em both mind. Kills the chicken instantly and bleeds it out into a bucket at the same time. I've not found a use for the blood yet, so that gets composted, but apparently the French add a bit to their Coq au Vin sauce.... Keep meaning to try making a chicken black pudding. Photos to follow
  • Fuck chicken strangling @i_b_b_o_r_g lets go with the truculent @DOUCHER! You are a vegan, aren't you Douch?

Sharp knife behind the carotid arteries is the best method, make sure you get em both mind. Kills the chicken instantly and bleeds it out into a bucket at the same time. I've not found a use for the blood yet, so that gets composted, but apparently the French add a bit to their Coq au Vin sauce.... Keep meaning to try making a chicken black pudding. Photos to follow
    Christ mate I hope some of those who are posting on "The rise of the vegans" thread aren't reading this.

Suggest you batten down the hatches and put your tin helmet on.

Christ mate I hope some of those who are posting on "The rise of the vegans" thread aren't reading this.

Suggest you batten down the hatches and put your tin helmet on.
    I'm not allowed to post on there mate. I'm just keeping up to date with the transfers
  • Does anyone else feel sick waiting to see if we get a decent replacement ?

Feel more sick thinking about Aribo being back in training and our penchant for selling

In honesty, listening to what ibborg does to his chickens makes me feel a bit queasy:-)

In honesty, listening to what ibborg does to his chickens makes me feel a bit queasy:-)
    He should never have been allowed in the petting zoo
  • Sponsored links:

I think it's fowl
  • Does anyone else feel sick waiting to see if we get a replacement ?

• cfgs said:

Tom Eaves the 27 year old scouser will sign for Sunderland before the window shuts.
    Since being at Gillingham he has a record of a goal every two games.

Would have been a great target man for Cafc with Taylor's penchant for drifting out to the right. ( To good effect on many occasions)

So no Grigg for them then.
    Currently injured
    Perfect for us then

not when you don't expect it to be anything to get excited about...... same old same old. Been 5 years now and still no real belief that we are about to turn it all around.
    Feeling sick about the way we are now..... yes
    Feeling sick about a decent replacement for a kid with a bit of something in League 1..... what's decent these days? our bar is so low!
  • Wonder how many times over the next 24 hours or so we’ll see “pretty good at this level IF fit”

Nope, absolutely ZERO expectations of a decent replacement whatsoever. Not through no faith in Bowyer and Gallen but their lord and master Darth Roland will no doubt eff it up. Again.
  • Reece and Tariq up front on Saturday
  • Sunderland are now being linked with Ched Evans, he's on loan at Fleetwood from Sheff Utd.
  • ' In the Football League, on the other hand, teams can make as many as eight loan signings but can only include a maximum of five of them in their match day squad'

Found this on Leeds website. If true we may get 2 loans

• Southbank said:

' In the Football League, on the other hand, teams can make as many as eight loan signings but can only include a maximum of five of them in their match day squad'

What would be the point though, we'd have a loan sitting in the stands everygame.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sunderland are now being linked with Ched Evans, he's on loan at Fleetwood from Sheff Utd.

Is there anyone they are not being linked with??

Handy if Fleetwood lose their best striker before Saturday. The rumour does have some credibility, seeing that the BBC Sheffield reporter is the one saying it

More of a sick nervous twitchy way like Chief inspector Dreyfus in the pink panther, just before 5 years of Inspector Duchatelet sent him insane.

Still feel Norwood (Tranmere) and O'Shea (Bury) would be good additions to our team/squad for rest of this campaign as I explained at 11.44AM on this thread.

Come on Stevie G, make this happen.
    Gallen not Gerrard.

Ched Evans crossed my mind earlier, but I quickly dismissed him.
    Plus he's not exactly looked "great" this season in any case.

Bloody hell!

I hope #Arsentatters isn't reading this.

Alright little Al x
  • If Adam Rooney can go to Salford because they pay him more than Aberdeen, how much would it cost to get Sam Cosgrove
  • Southbank said:

' In the Football League, on the other hand, teams can make as many as eight loan signings but can only include a maximum of five of them in their match day squad'

What would be the point though, we'd have a loan sitting in the stands everygame.
    Because usually at least one is injured.
    And Wwe won't get two in if we have to buy one of them.
  • edited January 2019

If Adam Rooney can go to Salford because they pay him more than Aberdeen, how much would it cost to get Sam Cosgrove

Sam Cosgrove is that magical age of 21 which alerts all agents and clubs to the Ex Everton Yorkshire born academy players door. He has a goal every two games which may just get him a move to the lower reaches of the championship next season.
    I believe he will stay in the granite city until either Celtic or Rangers may fight over him or else the 2nd tier in England in 19/20.
  • Southbank said:

One will be injured at any given time anyway.