Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England Cricket Team Summer 2019 -ICC World Cup and Ashes etc

Comments

• Fricking short ball no need to get bat anywhere near it. Useless.
  • I suppose Woakes hadn't finished his pud and needed to get back before Bairstow polished it off.
  • More Kentish batting to enjoy....

sigh
  • Here come the bouncers.
  • My god this is poor!! Butler to give it a whack now and hope to get us somewhere near 150.
  • I genuinely wouldn’t piss Archer off with this short stuff. 
  • Is this an ODI or a 20/20 match......??
  • LenGlover said:
    Just make sure now we don't do what Kent did against Essex in their second innings...
    Little bit better but not much...
  • My god this is poor!! Butler to give it a whack now and hope to get us somewhere near 150.
    More like Buttler to hole out for 10
  • edited August 2019
    Who is our batting coach these days?

Karol Fraeye?

"Hit out"
  • Sponsored links:

Or 5 even!

utter utter disgrace
    Not even that. Just a free for all with our batting. Just do what you want, Forget it's a test match. Just play Sunday cricket. 
  • The only thing that can cheer me up now is watching Archer skittle Aussies. 

Serious change needed
    You optimist.
    Or not.....
  • Feck me Buttler goes out with a whimpiest of whimpers 
    You optimist.
    golf??
  • Yes, Australia have bowled well but nothing outstanding, we have capitulated in the most appalling fashion.
  • Been out all day. Have I missed anything?
  • Sponsored links:

• Just think if we didn't have Archer. Australia would still have been batting now up to 400 !!  Thanks Root for putting Aussies in to bat. Great decision. 
  • Well it was fun for 2 shots
  • To put the standard of batting of these two sides into context, 21 batsmen have "graced" the middle to this point.

Joe Denly is the fourth-highest scorer in the match. With 12.

Behind Labuschagne (74), Warner (61), and Aussie extras (13).

Diabolical.
  • Rudders22 said:
    Just think if we didn't have Archer. Australia would still have been batting now up to 400 !!  Thanks Root for putting Aussies in to bat. Great decision. 
    We would’ve been out for 10 yesterday batting like this. 

Root of made the right decision, it’s the batting that’s been awful.
  • Unlucky Archer you didn't deserve that.
  • The Ashes have gone.

We need to use the final tests to start a rebuild. Use proper test players and not one day smashers.

honestly you may as well put Ballance in. He may be a snail but at least he lasts more than 5 balls
  • When does Bayliss leave?
  • Oh well......will just have to do something else on Sunday instead of watching this Test.
    Be dogshit either way
  • When does Bayliss leave?
    Not until all the money has cleared into his bank accounts