Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England Cricket Team Summer 2019 -ICC World Cup and Ashes etc

Comments

• I know nothing about cricket, but this seems like a fun day for the Irish people who do follow cricket!
  • So, who won that session?
    Definetly not England
  • edited July 2019
    Rudders22 said:
    So, who won that session?
    Definetly not England
    England 85
    Ireland 10

I'll call that England's session, won by 75 ...
  • Rudders22 said:
    iainment said:
    I have tickets for Friday.
    Hope it lasts that long.
    At this rate you will get some play fri. 
    It's coming to something when you support a slow over rate though.
  • edited July 2019
    Ireland need to back this morning up with the bat this afternoon. #BackingGreen
  • Yes. There's a very good chance England will keep the lead well within a hundred and then bat properly second time around 
  • Bowl Ireland out for 150.
    Score 350 second innings and bowl Ireland out for 200 2nd innings. 
    Straight forward victory. 

You heard it here first. 
  • Went to bet on Denly top run scorer for 1st innings at 10.55 and forgot about it. 

Thought I'd got away with it when he was plumb for 23.

Erm....
  • Sponsored links:

• Do any of these Irish players have English grandparents?
    Whilst taking the piss out of "Irish" sportspeople is usually justified. When it comes to cricket I'm not sure we can say anything. 
  • Do any of these Irish players have English grandparents?
    Haven't you already bled them dry over the last few years?
  • 33-1 Porterfield c Leach b Curran 14
  • England 85 all out v Ireland .. this is just NOT acceptable .. seems to me that England are taking the piss out of the fans who have paid to see a competitive game and not a contrived fuck about .. I'll wait for the posts claiming that Ireland's bowlers are demons and were just too good for the hapless English
  • 45-2 another for Curran
  • England will eventually win this. But fun for Irish affiliates nevertheless.

You heard it here first. 
    Ireland to get 300 plus. England get a smallish lead (under a hundred) & Ireland win it late on the 3rd day.
  • 45-2 McCollum drags on b Curran 19
  • Sponsored links:

• England 85 all out v Ireland .. this is just NOT acceptable .. seems to me that England are taking the piss out of the fans who have paid to see a competitive game and not a contrived fuck about .. I'll wait for the posts claiming that Ireland's bowlers are demons and were just too good for the hapless English

Tim Murtagh got 5 for. he'd probably bowled more balls at this ground that the rest of the English bowlers put together.
  • Still 52 overs left today!
  • The scores are level.

The difference being that Ireland still have 8 wickets in hand!
  • Have been backing Ireland over 2.5 runs an over for last 5 overs.  Winnings starting to rack up nicely.  
  • Ireland cruising at 101-2. If they get a lead of 150-200 which is not beyond the realms we could end up losing by an innings!
  • Ireland 127-2 at tea.

Lead 42 and counting.

You heard it here first. 

Still confident @blackpool72 ?
    Score 350 
    Bowl Ireland out for 150.

You heard it here first. 

Still confident @blackpool72 ?
    A flurry of wickets after the break.

Actually not very confident. 
  • bowling and fielding performance taking its lead from the negligent numbskull captain
    Ireland's batters have revealed such skills and class as they have, when they have been able to reach the village dross served up
    Ireland bat one more session and this charlatan England rabble will shrug off an innings defeat
    "Learn lessons, move forward" and all the usual craven bullshit only thought registering in any of those heads is "payday arrives all the same".
    woeful
    humiliating
  • The new Irish groundsman at Lords has done a fine job so far  😉☘️