Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Yes but you just know that tosser Roland will probably sack him this season. 
  •  Any rumours anybody ?  
  • Tom eaves has confirmed he has left gills think he is going to Hull - would of taken him 
  • Cullen travelled to China with the West Ham squad
  • Millwall spending 1.2 million on a winger. How much we spent embarrassing even though millwall are a bigger club than us ☹️😬🤮
    Sickening but I’d take Bowyer over Harris all day long in getting us as competitive as them. Forget Taylor, Aneke and whoever. Our ace in the hole is without doubt Lee Bowyer. 
    Millwall will go down this year and sack Harris along the way. A Millwall fan at work doesn't think it's all as rosy as it appears on the outside.
  • Croydon said:
    Millwall spending 1.2 million on a winger. How much we spent embarrassing even though millwall are a bigger club than us ☹️😬🤮
    Sickening but I’d take Bowyer over Harris all day long in getting us as competitive as them. Forget Taylor, Aneke and whoever. Our ace in the hole is without doubt Lee Bowyer. 
    Millwall will go down this year and sack Harris along the way. A Millwall fan at work doesn't think it's all as rosy as it appears on the outside.

What odds are you giving on us going down? I'll have some of them if they're competitive.

Harris cleared out the trouble-making players from last years squad, got rid of most of the deadwood and is replacing them with proven Championship players.

I'm actually really optimistic about next season, providing we add the further 2 or 3 players that we are chasing.

Who were the trouble makers?
  • Unless something extremely silly goes down I think it would be madness for Millwall to sack Harris. They will have their best chance of staying up and progressing under him.
  • Croydon said:
    Millwall spending 1.2 million on a winger. How much we spent embarrassing even though millwall are a bigger club than us ☹️😬🤮

What odds are you giving on us going down? I'll have some of them if they're competitive.

Harris cleared out the trouble-making players from last years squad, got rid of most of the deadwood and is replacing them with proven Championship players.

I'm actually really optimistic about next season, providing we add the further 2 or 3 players that we are chasing.

Jordan Archer & Ben Marshall (surprising considering his first spell on loan with us) mainly. There's a few stories flying around about their behaviour and general attitude. Apparently very divisive in the dressing room. Morrison recently came out and said that if he disclosed the name of the player(s) involved then they'd never get another job in football.

• Sponsored links:

• Big_Bad_World said:

I will at 1/2 so my 50 against your 100 ................ loser pays to a charity nominated by the other?

• Big_Bad_World said:

I will at 1/2 so my 50 against your 100 ................ loser pays to a charity nominated by the other?

1/2? Nah, you're alright. I said competitive.

You're generally 9/4 or 5/2 and we're 4/1
  • Big_Bad_World said:

You said odds on you going down???
    If you want a bet on who finished higher........... I'm happy to lay you an even 100
  • Croydon said:

Jordan Archer & Ben Marshall (surprising considering his first spell on loan with us) mainly. There's a few stories flying around about their behaviour and general attitude. Apparently very divisive in the dressing room. Morrison recently came out and said that if he disclosed the name of the player(s) involved then they'd never get another job in football.

How do you know that Morrison wasn’t the trouble maker and the others didn’t agree with him and are being made the fall guys 😉
  • Big_Bad_World said:

If you want a bet on who finished higher........... I'm happy to lay you an even 100

Yes, that was in response to someone saying we 'will' go down.

Re the higher placing, I'm not ignorant of the fact that some teams have momentum from the previous season. That may well be you. I'd be daft to take that bet.

• Big_Bad_World said:

Re the higher placing, I'm not ignorant of the fact that some teams have momentum from the previous season. That may well be you. I'd be daft to take that bet.

Well well, you asked for competitive, you got competitive (on both) and then you bottle it................... so un-Millwall of you.

Keep posting (but not betting), you sound a decent egg, if not someone who understands value when he sees it!!
  • Croydon said:

How do you know that Morrison wasn’t the trouble maker and the others didn’t agree with him and are being made the fall guys 😉

Morrison was/is well thought of by the club and players. He's a sultry, stroppy f*cker but he's 100% committed.

• edited July 2019
    Well he's announced he's gone, so he will be in a club by the end of the day, a lot of people saying Hull, they also trialled Ryan Tafazolli and he looks nailed on to sign for them as well. Two players that would have no doubt improved us, Tafazolli along with Pinnock and Clarke were the most dominant CBs last season and have both got good moves. Eaves had the best goals per minutes last season in league1 and not many penalties either. 

Genuine shame, we won't find much better

Crazy prediction but Cawley did say he couldn't announce who we were linked with at risk of deals falling through, proper reach but Eaves follows Cawley on twitter and I don't see why he would when he doesn't cover Gillingham? Never know 
  • Big_Bad_World said:

Well well, you asked for competitive, you got competitive (on both) and then you bottle it................... so un-Millwall of you.

Keep posting (but not betting), you sound a decent egg, if not someone who understands value when he sees it!!

Thanks. I think ;)
  • Well he's announced he's gone, so he will be in a club by the end of the day, a lot of people saying Hull, they also trialled Ryan Tafazolli and he looks nailed on to sign for them as well. Two players that would have no doubt improved us, Tafazolli along with Pinnock and Clarke were the most dominant CBs last season and have both got good moves. Eaves had the best goals per minutes last season in league1 and not many penalties either. 

Genuine shame, we won't find much better

Crazy prediction but Cawley did say he couldn't announce who we were linked with at risk of deals falling through, proper reach but Eaves follows Cawley on twitter and I don't see why he would when he doesn't cover Gillingham? Never know 
    Would be nice. I'd much prefer Eaves over Baldock.
  • Sponsored links:

• June 21st Cawley also said “My understanding is that #cafc will not be signing Tom Eaves.”
  • Have a mate who is currently in the academy, he's currently under a pro deal and have been informed by him that oztumer was at the training ground the Monday before the first team headed off to Spain, however he's informed me that he was aware that there was trouble agreeing the contract and it is now deal off and he hasn't been seen there since. He has told me of a new player at the ground however he doesn't know the players name and can only say that he had dreads..
  • Have a mate who is currently in the academy, he's currently under a pro deal and have been informed by him that oztumer was at the training ground the Monday before the first team headed off to Spain, however he's informed me that he was aware that there was trouble agreeing the contract and it is now deal off and he hasn't been seen there since. He has told me of a new player at the ground however he doesn't know the players name and can only say that he had dreads..

Thinking about dreadlocked players that are realisticish signings I'm gonna hope that it's Ampadu.
    He was at Bolton’s training ground that morning.
  • We know he was in Greenwich park sometime over that weekend though.
  • Only going of what he's told me, but can definitely confirm he was seen at the training ground before the squad left for Spain
  • Only going of what he's told me, but can definitely confirm he was seen at the training ground before the squad left for Spain
    I’ll let you off seen as you play for Phoenix..
  • I think Millwall will do ok this season, they get a six point head start on us and that could be vital for the drop. 

We still need 5-6 players. 
  • edited July 2019
    My mate has informed me that it is a goalkeeper who looks older however he is going to try find out the name today. Also been informed that forster caskey should be back training tomorrow