Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Take that with a pinch of salt if you ask me
  • I've gotta say Cawley has made me feel very positive today, mentions of Bauer being linked with Millwall, Taylor being eyed up and now Bowyer being in the Derby seat potentially if Lampard goes. 
    I expect Bowyer to be confirmed on 2yr deal by Friday
  • I've gotta say Cawley has made me feel very positive today, mentions of Bauer being linked with Millwall, Taylor being eyed up and now Bowyer being in the Derby seat potentially if Lampard goes. 
    You know something or just what you think? 
  • edited June 2019
  • Lose Bowyer and we might as well relegate ourselves now.
    Only what i was told today by a pal whos a pal with Lee. Its sorted he said 
    Why not announce it tomorrow if it's all signed ?
    Only what i was told today by a pal whos a pal with Lee. Its sorted he said 
    Why not announce it tomorrow if it's all signed ?
    It maybe announced tomorrow mate. All i was told is its done and they will announce it before friday. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2019
    If that’s true I’d imagine it will be announced on Thursday as that’s the usual press day. Fingers crossed!
  • If that’s true I’d imagine it will be announced on Thursday as that’s the usual press day. Fingers crossed!
    Yep fingers crossed and then we get on with getting ready for August. Im looking forward to it now just want the ownership sorted. I see Leeds are on the radar of QSI. Why are we not viable for them? A London club in Championship and they are looking at Leeds 
  • If that’s true I’d imagine it will be announced on Thursday as that’s the usual press day. Fingers crossed!
    Yep fingers crossed and then we get on with getting ready for August. Im looking forward to it now just want the ownership sorted. I see Leeds are on the radar of QSI. Why are we not viable for them? A London club in Championship and they are looking at Leeds 
    Leeds are a very big club. Much bigger than us, lets be honest.
    They may be big but are they massive?

Yeah but their fans are a bunch of arrogant, mouth breathing pricks and ours are the best in the world so we win on that front.
  • Sage said:
    Isnt it going to be the same model as last season?
    ie players who have played well against us this season and caught Bowyers eye - the likes of Toney,Wilks,TJ Hamilton along with a couple of loanee Prem players (which hopefully is Cullen and Bielik)
    Who was the Mansfield lad who played well against us? Left winger or left back, think he scored.
    President mentioned him, that was TJ Hamilton.

Wilks won’t be on loan next season, he’ll be part of Leeds squad, so long as he proves to Bielsa that he is willing to work on his fitness.
    It’s CJ Hamilton, not TJ.
  • edited June 2019
    Cawley confirms interest in Oztumer, but we have other positions we’re prioritising.

He can hand in his notice and would be available on a free as he hasn’t been paid.

• Scoham said:
    Cawley confirms interest in Oztumer, but we have other positions we’re prioritising.

He can hand in his notice and would be available on a free as he hasn’t been paid.

Would say a 10 is a priority.

Along with a GK, left back, centre back, cover for 9, pacy striker, defensive mid, winger, box to box mid and attacking mid. 

Also along with signing up the manager and his assistant.  🙄
  • I wonder if Oztumer isn’t one of our first choice targets. Perhaps Lameiras from Plymouth is seen as the better player.
  • Sponsored links:

• Friend of mine at Gillingham Q & A session last night said that Evans let slip that Tom Eaves would be joining us shortly.
    would be made up with that all things considering. 
  • Friend of mine at Gillingham Q & A session last night said that Evans let slip that Tom Eaves would be joining us shortly.
    Worth taking him on a free for sure. 

Yeah but their fans are a bunch of arrogant, mouth breathing pricks and ours are the best in the world so we win on that front.

Mouth Breathing. Defiantly the worst kind of breathers. 
  • Not mention of it on the Gillingham Fans forum yet though..

Based on what?
  • Scoham said:

Would say a 10 is a priority.

Along with a GK, left back, centre back, cover for 9, pacy striker, defensive mid, winger, box to box mid and attacking mid. 

Also along with signing up the manager and his assistant.  🙄

Blimey, you don't want much do you?
  • edited June 2019
    Scoham said:

Let the fish player puns begin.
    They may be big but are they massive?
    Leeds are The Champions, Champions of Europe.
  • No mention of the Eaves slip at all on their fans forum, surely if it was true more than one person would have mentioned it? 

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/evans-and-raynor-q-a.94989/page-3