Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Any rumours or is it just all FFP??
  • edited August 2019
    @bobcafc7

Maybe not the smartest move to name the player at whose house you fitted an alarm and who told you about their current feelings on a fans forum where everyone can read it.

You might want to delete it or get @admin to.
  • edited August 2019
    Oztumer playing today and been paid. I assume he is not a fee anyway and we would have to pay a fee. With our budget. No chance  we can't afford 1p. Tragic
  • Close the thread we’re good to go.
    Ok Roly.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Think Beleik is a snip # £10 mill personally.
    What about Bielik?
    Have day off
    Why? Getting names wrong is disrespectful.
  • Any revealing post-match comments?
  • Bowyer still saying we have to sign 4 or 5. I’ll take that as a good sign just because if he didn’t think we’d get 4 or 5 then perhaps he’d have said 2 or 3.
  • Window closes Thursday for loans and perms so he better hurry up!
  • Bowyer still saying we have to sign 4 or 5. I’ll take that as a good sign just because if he didn’t think we’d get 4 or 5 then perhaps he’d have said 2 or 3.
    Just dont' think it's going to happen. Think we will sign 3 - 2 midfielders and a striker. Just hope Bowyer doesn't let Morgan go out on loan until we do indeed have 5 in. We made that mistake in January losing Clarke and Ajose on top of Grant without having a replacement. We need bodies and Morgan is a decent prospect anyway. 
  • Sponsored links:

Just dont' think it's going to happen. Think we will sign 3 - 2 midfielders and a striker. Just hope Bowyer doesn't let Morgan go out on loan until we do indeed have 5 in. We made that mistake in January losing Clarke and Ajose on top of Grant without having a replacement. We need bodies and Morgan is a decent prospect anyway. 
    Not sure Ajose and Clarke would have featured much  
  • Bowyer: “I’ll obviously be on the phone for the next four and a half hours on the drive back speaking to (Head of Recruitment) Steve Gallen and then we’ll have to just see what is around the corner. We’ve still got to bring in four or five more players, we’re going to get stronger as well. We’re working constantly and hopefully we’ll get them through the door."
  • Leon Clarke to return 
  • Leon Clarke to return 
    Where did you see/hear that?
  • Leon Clarke to return 
    Jesus to return
  • edited August 2019

• Magennis is walking out on Bolton and available for free...
  • edited August 2019
    Magennis is walking out on Bolton and available for free...
    Looking online it's fair to say he's not exactly Mr Popular with Bolton fans over this decision.

I hope for his sake the club don't win their appeal against his decision to hand his notice in and walk for free.
    Looking online it's fair to say he's not exactly Mr Popular with Bolton fans over this decision.

I hope for his sake the club don't win their appeal against his decision to hand his notice in and walk for free.
    Rumour has it that Oztumer handed in his notice at the same time as Magennis but he’s ‘playing the game’ until it’s resolved, probably next week.
  • Richard J said:
    Bowyer still saying we have to sign 4 or 5. I’ll take that as a good sign just because if he didn’t think we’d get 4 or 5 then perhaps he’d have said 2 or 3.
    Not sure Ajose and Clarke would have featured much  
    But it left us short. Wasn't a fan of Ajose in the slightest and Clarke didn't seem rated by Bowyer, but would have been better than having nobody when Igor was injured. Parker replacing Ajose was fine, but we lost Ward, Grant and Clarke as attacking players too and only signed Williams. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I really hope we can do a bit better than Josh but the bottom line is we need a striker into the building and if JM is the only player we can get in then so be it. 
  • 10m is definitely overpaying for Bielek, as much as I rate him one good season in league one doesn't make a player worth 10m.t
    It is not where a player has come from, but where he is going that sets the price.
  • I wonder today's result may convince a few to join that were unsure, I mean the whole seems convinced we would go down without even a whimper.
  • Who is the player with the blue boots in the middle in the behind the scenes video on valley pass???
    Just don't sign him Welling we can do better than that 
  • Who is the player with the blue boots in the middle in the behind the scenes video on valley pass???
    Looks like Gary O’Neil to me🤔🤔
  • Was also gonna say Gary O Neil