Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Bielik announced by Derby.
    5 year deal
  • Leuth said:
    Just walked straight past half the Charlton team in London Bridge station. Just gawped at them. Couldn't think what to say. Sarr and Williams were there ffs. I FROZE 
    Anyone you didnt recognise, anyone missing?
  • bielek signs for derby to a value of pretty much double the value of the current sqaud - what a time to be alive. 
  • Silly money for Bielik.
  • Bielik showed glimpses of real class last season albeit in league one, has done it at under 21 level for a pretty good nation footballing wise, was contracted by Arsenal and can play in a two different positions, if it is 10m I think it sounds reasonable when you consider the bonkers fees being touted nowadays.
  • Bielik is a classy player, i've got no doubt he will be a good signing for them, and could have probably got a move to a bottom half prem team. He was very good for Poland against a lot of Top division youngsters 
  • Bielik showed glimpses of real class last season albeit in league one, has done it at under 21 level for a pretty good nation footballing wise, was contracted by Arsenal and can play in a two different positions, if it is 10m I think it sounds reasonable when you consider the bonkers fees being touted nowadays.

Even so I still think it's a crazy price to pay for him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:
    Just walked straight past half the Charlton team in London Bridge station. Just gawped at them. Couldn't think what to say. Sarr and Williams were there ffs. I FROZE 

What and you didn't ask them who we are signing, who is leaving etc. pfft real rumours please pal ;)
  • £10m, the world's gone mad - be interesting to see where they play him - not an out and out central defender or midfielder but a very strong player  

• Just watched Bielik's interview signing for Derby. You can tell how much last season meant to him and what he thinks of the club always refering to Charlton as "we" shame we don't have a decent owner so we could have got him back but I wish him well.
    Don't think I would want the club to spend 10 million on one player. I rate Belik, but not sure that is good business for Derby.
  • Beliek is going to be a class player. Such a shame that Roland has zero ambition to do well. 
  • bobcafc7 said:
    Spoke to a player who has said djksteel is def going and Taylor will be going if he’s contract offer isn’t improved, Taylor’s upfront on he’s own Saturday and they expect to lose im just going to cry in a corner somewhere, 

Im normally quite upbeat and positive but we need these 5 players in ASAP.
    *Dijksteel 
    *his
    *his
    *I'm or him?
    *I'm
  • Boro bid £2m for Dijksteel, according to the above.
  • Sponsored links:

• Essex_Al said:
    If Dijksteel won't sign a new contract then get rid now for the best possible price we can.

If Bristol City are after him, get them to chuck Taylor in the deal, at least it would give us another forward.

Solly, Deji and Lockyer could all play right back, but if Lee wanted to replace then it's a lot easier replacing a full back than trying to sign a forward!

Simples!
    Why?
    Might nudge Roland's price down by 50p
  • Beliek is going to be a class player. Such a shame that Roland has zero ambition to do well. 
    Bielik will be better. 
  • Harriott is better than nothing.
    And that sums it all up.
  • Boro bid £2m for Dijksteel, according to the above.
    Cheers flipping clickbait worked in reverse... Assumed they'd bid £1m and so ignored it. 

£2m I'd reject, he's gotta be worth at least £3m
  • Leuth said:
    Anyone you didnt recognise, anyone missing?
    At least 7 players. 
    6 isn't it if Gallagher was there?
  • heard we are being linked with nahki wells scored 7 goals in 40 games for qpr last season!! really think we are scraping the barrel BUT who in there right mind would come to us, and we are reliant on loans and free agents. 
  • edited August 2019
    Even if we had been taken over, there was no way a new owner would have come in and spent 10m on Bielik.

Good player and will always be remembered for being instrumental in "the team" that brought us so many memories.

Good luck to the polish wall. Now its time for us to find his replacement... somehow.
  • heard we are being linked with nahki wells scored 7 goals in 40 games for qpr last season!! really think we are scraping the barrel BUT who in there right mind would come to us, and we are reliant on loans and free agents. 

I'd take that. He's been promoted out of this division with Huddersfield as their top scorer and QPRs top scorer last year only had 8 goals in 46! He was also joint top in assists for them. We could do a lot lot worse.
    Someone who isn't in plans in his current side and wants to play games?

Well's will get us goals. That's certain.