Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Connor Gallagher signed 
  • bobcafc7 said:
    Croydon said:
    bobcafc7 said:
    Spoke to a player who has said djksteel is def going and Taylor will be going if he’s contract offer isn’t improved, Taylor’s upfront on he’s own Saturday and they expect to lose im just going to cry in a corner somewhere, 

Im normally quite upbeat and positive but we need these 5 players in ASAP.
    Go on then, I'll nibble.

Who was the player? Where did you speak to him?
    What’s the point you only get called a liar on here anyway, make people right there’s no point sharing any info on here. Dm me if you really want though
    Not trying to dig you out Bob, I'm just always a bit sceptical of people who have stories of bumping into players/prospective buyers/managers and hearing inside knowledge off the back of it.

If you know the player personally then I understand why you might not want to give that info away, but if you randomly bump into a player then I don't see the reason as to why you'd withhold their name. In my opinion, it makes the rumour much harder to believe.
  • bobcafc7 said:
    Croydon said:
    bobcafc7 said:
    Spoke to a player who has said djksteel is def going and Taylor will be going if he’s contract offer isn’t improved, Taylor’s upfront on he’s own Saturday and they expect to lose im just going to cry in a corner somewhere, 

Im normally quite upbeat and positive but we need these 5 players in ASAP.
    Go on then, I'll nibble.

Who was the player? Where did you speak to him?
    What’s the point you only get called a liar on here anyway, make people right there’s no point sharing any info on here. Dm me if you really want though
    I would usually be inclined to take such comments with a pinch of salt, but you’re usually really positive about things, so I’m a bit worried.
    Surprised he's signed.
  • This post just gets more and more depressing even before a ball has been kicked. 
    What happened to the Chelsea lad and lyles contract? 
    @roseandcrown https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d44064684faf/done-deal-charlton-sign-conor-gallagher-on-loan-from-chelsea
  • edited August 2019
    This post just gets more and more depressing even before a ball has been kicked. 
    What happened to the Chelsea lad and lyles contract? 
    @roseandcrown https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d44064684faf/done-deal-charlton-sign-conor-gallagher-on-loan-from-chelsea
    Why the delay? 

BTW I was not mocking just asking! 

Will Lyles contract be sorted soon as well? 
  • Sponsored links:

Surprised he's signed.
    Hope no noe told him we are probably going to lose 3-0 this weekend.
    he replied that was before i signed. 
  • I think he is a good signing - fits the Bowyer criteria.
  • Essex_Al said:
    If Dijksteel won't sign a new contract then get rid now for the best possible price we can.

If Bristol City are after him, get them to chuck Taylor in the deal, at least it would give us another forward.

Solly, Deji and Lockyer could all play right back, but if Lee wanted to replace then it's a lot easier replacing a full back than trying to sign a forward!

Simples!
    Simple but then Solly gets injured so Deji is playing out of position at right back Lockyer gets suspended and once again its a bear bones Rolands Charlton. 
    Deji wouldn't be out of position mate, he's played loads of games there, even LB said he could play anywhere in defence.
  • Essex_Al said:
    Essex_Al said:
    If Dijksteel won't sign a new contract then get rid now for the best possible price we can.

If Bristol City are after him, get them to chuck Taylor in the deal, at least it would give us another forward.

Solly, Deji and Lockyer could all play right back, but if Lee wanted to replace then it's a lot easier replacing a full back than trying to sign a forward!

Simples!
    Simple but then Solly gets injured so Deji is playing out of position at right back Lockyer gets suspended and once again its a bear bones Rolands Charlton. 
    Deji wouldn't be out of position mate, he's played loads of games there, even LB said he could play anywhere in defence.
    He is a centre-back who could cover at RB if needed - would still be out of his primary position. Has played 153 games as a CB and only 10 at RB.
  • Essex_Al said:

Simples!
    That’s just plain stupid. Bowyer won’t see the money and we will be a player short.....to go with the other 7 or 8 that we are short already.
    If the player is going to go, I would much rather it was when his contract is up - purely so that our ***t of an owner gets as little money as possible.   

We wouldn't be a player short if Bristol City made Taylor part of the deal! It's got to be a lot easier to replace a right back than find a decent forward.

It was Bowyer who said he wouldn't let young players just run their contracts down anymore!
  • Can anyone on here confirm that any further signings today would be ineligible to play tomorrow?
  • Can anyone on here confirm that any further signings today would be ineligible to play tomorrow?
    I'd presume that any signings made now would be ineligible for tomorrow

All depends on whether paperwork was completed and sent across before the deadline
    Last I was aware signings had to be done by 12pm

Doesn't mean another player hasn't been registered already but just not announced yet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Essex_Al said:
    Essex_Al said:

Simples!
    That’s just plain stupid. Bowyer won’t see the money and we will be a player short.....to go with the other 7 or 8 that we are short already.
    If the player is going to go, I would much rather it was when his contract is up - purely so that our ***t of an owner gets as little money as possible.   

We wouldn't be a player short if Bristol City made Taylor part of the deal! It's got to be a lot easier to replace a right back than find a decent forward.

It was Bowyer who said he wouldn't let young players just run their contracts down anymore!
    Its massively underestimated how good Dijksteel is.

I would rather we keep him and have not to go in for Taylor. Loan a striker elsewhere and keep our best younger players.
    Don't disagree with you at all about Dijksteel, could end up being a great player, but if he doesn't sign a new contract and walks at the end of the season we'll have Aribo style uproar again, and as I have already said, LB has stated that he will not allow this to happen anymore!
  • Exactly. If Bowyer really rated Harriot, and really wanted him, he would have signed by now. Bowyers had enough time to make a decision.

Unless of course we are offering Harriot crap wages and he is waiting for something better.
    Bow says Harriott ain't fit yet so unfair to call it.
  • Seems that Bolton players have been paid...

You would imagine that even though they have now been paid they should be able to walk based on breach of contract. Some of their wages had been outstanding for nearly 6 months.
  • Seems that Bolton players have been paid...

You would imagine that even though they have now been paid they should be able to walk based on breach of contract. Some of their wages had been outstanding for nearly 6 months.
    Yeah be unfair if they've now been paid it means that they're tied back to the terms of their Contract

In the players mind they'll no doubt be wondering if it'll happen again should they stay
  • Ferryman said:
    Exactly. If Bowyer really rated Harriot, and really wanted him, he would have signed by now. Bowyers had enough time to make a decision.

Unless of course we are offering Harriot crap wages and he is waiting for something better.
    Bow says Harriott ain't fit yet so unfair to call it.

Cant we get him after anyway , isn't he a free agent now? so we can take all the time in the world to sign him if he still trains just cant play.
  • Valley11 said:
    Seems that Bolton players have been paid...

Botlon's near Blackburn. Pick him up on the way.
    What from Woolwich park?
  • I just wonder if Daniel Levy has a brother?

Could do with someone like him negotiating transfers, would make sure we are not continually screwed over.
  • Bielik announced by Derby.
  • I just wonder if Daniel Levy has a brother?

Could do with someone like him negotiating transfers, would make sure we are not continually screwed over.
    Wouldn't make any difference sadly it all comes down to the breadcrumbs budget the Belgian gives us.

If we could offer decent contracts players would sign and we would have a far greater bargaining position.