Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Redhenry said:
    nope
    Can you just clarify about the Oztumer quote you made about him having signed from about 10 days ago ?

I praised you when you were on the money with Bowyer, so I'm baffled how you were informed that had gone through when there was obvious issues with the Bolton Administrator ?

• bobcafc7 said:
    PopIcon said:
    bobcafc7 said:
    Spoke to a player who has said djksteel is def going and Taylor will be going if he’s contract offer isn’t improved, Taylor’s upfront on he’s own Saturday and they expect to lose im just going to cry in a corner somewhere, 

Im normally quite upbeat and positive but we need these 5 players in ASAP.
    I dont believe a first team player would tell you that he expects us to lose on Saturday.
     Neither could I and I said that’s the wrong attitude to have but it also don’t surprise me when you see some of the stuff he says on Twitter, 3-0 loss at least was the words but believe what you want that’s all I have to say on it. 
    Says on twitter? Like? I haven’t seen a player say we are already relegated this season..... 
  • bobcafc7 said:
    Spoke to a player who has said djksteel is def going and Taylor will be going if he’s contract offer isn’t improved, Taylor’s upfront on he’s own Saturday and they expect to lose im just going to cry in a corner somewhere, 

Sure you did... Like a player would just share that information even if you did.
  • I fully expect Harriot to sign today, which will be a mark of desperation.
  • Exactly. If Bowyer really rated Harriot, and really wanted him, he would have signed by now. Bowyers had enough time to make a decision.

Unless of course we are offering Harriot crap wages and he is waiting for something better.
  • I’m worried that whatever we pick up in desperation at one minute to deadline will make Parker and Doodoo seem like Messi and Ronaldo. 
  • bobcafc7 said:

Go on then, I'll nibble.

Who was the player? Where did you speak to him?
  • Doesnt Sarr only have one year left too?
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:
    nope
    Can you just clarify about the Oztumer quote you made about him having signed from about 10 days ago ?

I praised you when you were on the money with Bowyer, so I'm baffled how you were informed that had gone through when there was obvious issues with the Bolton Administrator ?

I dont care for your tone.
  • razil said:
    Doesnt Sarr only have one year left too?
    yeah and solly. The properly can't wait to get Sarrs wages of the books. 
  • Essex_Al said:
    If Dijksteel won't sign a new contract then get rid now for the best possible price we can.

If Bristol City are after him, get them to chuck Taylor in the deal, at least it would give us another forward.

Solly, Deji and Lockyer could all play right back, but if Lee wanted to replace then it's a lot easier replacing a full back than trying to sign a forward!

Simples!
    Why?
  • Yeah because we are in a great position to just get rid of players atm 
  • Essex_Al said:
    If Dijksteel won't sign a new contract then get rid now for the best possible price we can.

If Bristol City are after him, get them to chuck Taylor in the deal, at least it would give us another forward.

Solly, Deji and Lockyer could all play right back, but if Lee wanted to replace then it's a lot easier replacing a full back than trying to sign a forward!

Simples!
    All well and good - if we were a normal club that reinvests some (or all) of a transfer fee into the squad. Uncle Roly does not do this. We would be one first team player down, with no money to replace him.
  • Might not see any money but perhaps LB and KG are being smart by folding in Taylor on any AD deal
  • Essex_Al said:

Simples!
    Simple but then Solly gets injured so Deji is playing out of position at right back Lockyer gets suspended and once again its a bear bones Rolands Charlton. 
  • Oggy Red said:
    Thommo said:
    Redrobo said:
    Arsenal have signed Pepe would that mean Nketiah will be loaned out?
    Probably- to Bristol City.
    City are very low on the list to receive Nketiah, according to sources here in Bristol. Willing to play a whopping loan fee, but Arsenal want guarantees he will play, and have other plans for him (probably international loan).
    If Nketiah came to Charlton, he's absolutely guaranteed to play up front.

Apart from Taylor, there's no one else.
    Bonne
  • Sponsored links:

• I’d rather get £1.99 for Dijksteel than £5m.  Either way the squad sees £0
    This any cash for Dijksteel goes straight into Roly's pocket.
  • edited August 2019
    Essex_Al said:

Simples!
    That’s just plain stupid. Bowyer won’t see the money and we will be a player short.....to go with the other 7 or 8 that we are short already.
    If the player is going to go, I would much rather it was when his contract is up - purely so that our ***t of an owner gets as little money as possible.   

• Valley11 said:
    Might not see any money but perhaps LB and KG are being smart by folding in Taylor on any AD deal
    See comments like this every transfer window. It's not football manager, player swaps rarely ever happen.
  • Just listened to Bowyers interview on Valley Pass. So Marcus Browne was another player we lost out on due to budget went to Boro. Bowyer would have used him in the Grant role.
    Yep just seen the same clip.

Browne wasn’t mentioned by name words to that affect given Boro’s transfer activity... “Winger we wanted, I wasn’t going to use him as a winger. Thought we had him through the door but Boro came in above us.”
    Not a big surprise if we're being beaten by Boro in a direct transfer contest anyway, they're still on parachute payments I imagine
  • How many of these 6/7 players are we going to see this week realistically? Why are there no rumours linking us with players? Come on Crawley give us some good news please. Thought Harriot would have signed by now.

• I think Harriott was intended to sign if we had money left for him after all our other targets signed, but at the moment it seems like we are struggling to do anything and so he may have come up the list of priorities.
  • Loads of new posts. No rumours just endless bickering and point scoring. 
  • according to the Evening Standard, Kris Bielik has not yet gone to Derby .. the paper suggests that he may well cost £10 Million !! .. he's surely worth every penny of that