Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Arsenal have signed Pepe would that mean Nketiah will be loaned out?
    Probably- to Bristol City.
  • Arsenal have signed Pepe would that mean Nketiah will be loaned out?
    Different positions
  • Wigan got Lowe from Portsmouth.
  • JamesSeed said:
    Hi all, I haven’t been around since the playoff final, but just wondered how it’s going on the transfer front. I’m assuming we've improved the squad since Div 1 days?
    😂😂😂😂😂
  • JamesSeed said:
    Hi all, I haven’t been around since the playoff final, but just wondered how it’s going on the transfer front. I’m assuming we've improved the squad since Div 1 days?
    Are you drunk?
  • JamesSeed said:
     So much so Jimmy they are taking an extra coach up to Blackburn to accolade all our new signings!
  • edited August 2019
    JamesSeed said:
    Yes, we got rid of that player who was unable to score in 90 minutes and who needed another 4 to do so, those two loanees from across the wrong side of the river were sent back and we signed the ones we needed for this season, we signed a player that’s built like a brick shit-house door, knows where the goal is and is set to be an instant legend, some mate of Lyle’s, a striker from the Orient but this one is better than zheng Zhi and a pirate captain 
  • Sponsored links:

• 1 Phillips

2 Dijksteel

3 Purrington

4 Oshilaja

5 Lockyer

6 Pearce

7 Williams

8 Forster-Caskey

9 Taylor

10 Aneke

12 Page

13 Amos

14 (Harriott has been wearing this in pre season)

15 Pratley

17 Bonne

19 Morgan

20 Solly

23 Sarr

32 Lapslie

40 Wiredu

45 Doughty

Interesting rumour bro ;)
    Points towards what shirt numbers we’ve left open so thought it was worth posting in here.
  • Maloney on loan to Newport for the season... one in one out?
  • Not sure If I missed it but did anyone from the press actually ask Lee bowyer if he was expecting signings this week?
  • It's even too late to re-sign Ben Reeves, now he's gone back to MKD.
  • Oggy Red said:
    We've even missed out on Josh Parker, now that he's signed for Wycombe.

Every cloud has a silver lining!
  • Oh ok. So it all sounds quite exciting then! Gotta love Roland for sticking with us, when it’d be so easy to up sticks and sell the club. 
  • What's really frustrating at the mo is there are no rumours no whispers or even any speculation
    True but I think Bowyer can't let anybody know what he is doing until he does it. It comes out we are working on a loan for player A or B and every club will think they can gazump us!
  • Sponsored links:

• Me too, Muttley.

• JamesSeed said:
    You did know I was kidding, right?
  • What's really frustrating at the mo is there are no rumours no whispers or even any speculation
    I fear we may have had so many knock-backs, that maybe they are debating amending their remit from "players that will improve us" to "players who aren't quite shit"
  • Redrobo said:
    Arsenal have signed Pepe would that mean Nketiah will be loaned out?
    City are very low on the list to receive Nketiah, according to sources here in Bristol. Willing to play a whopping loan fee, but Arsenal want guarantees he will play, and have other plans for him (probably international loan).
  • Thommo said:
    Redrobo said:
    Arsenal have signed Pepe would that mean Nketiah will be loaned out?
    City are very low on the list to receive Nketiah, according to sources here in Bristol. Willing to play a whopping loan fee, but Arsenal want guarantees he will play, and have other plans for him (probably international loan).
    If Nketiah came to Charlton, he's absolutely guaranteed to play up front.

Apart from Taylor, there's no one else.
  • Our tiny squad is as close to a guarantee your loanee will play as a club could possibly get.  Trouble is if we get walloped at Blackburn then clubs will be worried about sending a kid to a club who could get battered weekly as it is not going to be a positive experience even if they are playing
  • JamesSeed said:
    Yes, we got rid of that player who was unable to score in 90 minutes and who needed another 4 to do so, those two loanees from across the wrong side of the river were sent back and we signed the ones we needed for this season, we signed a player that’s built like a brick shit-house door, knows where the goal is and is set to be an instant legend, some mate of Lyle’s, a striker from the Orient but this one is better than zheng Zhi and a pirate captain 
    What I would love to do is save this on my family photo album