Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• edited August 2019
    Personally I wouldn’t sell Anfernee for less than 5 million at least, plus add ons.

He has so much potential, and is improving all the time, his value will only increase with good coaching and game time.

Sadly we are not a well run club at the moment and I don’t think we will achieve his true price with Roland in charge, another wasted opportunity to give Lee a proper transfer kitty.
  • Unless we get 5 players in by next week if the odds on us being relegated are still around 9/4 then you are printing money as we will be all but down by Christmas! 
    The position we are in is just ridiculous, that midfield is not even promotion standard in League 1 
  • no incoming info from me to tell
  • Personally I wouldn’t sell Anfernee for less than 5 million at least, plus add ons.

He has so much potential, and is improving all the time, his value will only increase with good coaching and game time.

Sadly we are not a well run club at the moment and I don’t think we will achieve his true price with Roland in charge, another wasted opportunity to give Lee a proper transfer kitty.
    Fully agree, but we have the thickest millionaire on the planet in charge.

Didnt Luton sell their young right back for 7m??  The fees knocking about are outrageous these days 10m for Bielik etc doesn’t shock me at all and is probably not far wrong.
  • Redhenry said:
    no incoming info from me to tell
    Cheers mate
  • Redhenry said:
    no incoming info from me to tell
    Cheers mate, your sources usually bang on but is there any chance you’re wrong and one could appear before the weekend or are you that clued up enough to say no 100%?
  • edited August 2019
    Stacey and Justin at Luton were by far the best attacking full backs in League One, streets ahead of Dijksteel in terms of development and quality.  If we got half of what Luton got for them I'd take it, but with his contract we all know it'll be a Konsa and Pope situation.
  • Personally I wouldn’t sell Anfernee for less than 5 million at least, plus add ons.

All the above....but I did crack up about the transfer kitty part...🤣😂🤣
  • Sponsored links:

• Thought Deji could play full back said he could play all across back line 
    He'll have to.

He'll be playing right back when Solly can't play twice a week, whilst at the same time covering for when Pearce gets injured, and also covering Purrington at LB as Page will probably be fit for about 8 games all season.
    Sorted Roland was right, this bloke can play anywhere 😊
  • edited August 2019
    Anything happening 

• Thought Deji could play full back said he could play all across back line 
    Oshilaja was indeed signed to play right-back.
  • edited August 2019
    1 Phillips

2 Dijksteel

3 Purrington

4 Oshilaja

5 Lockyer

6 Pearce

7 Williams

8 Forster-Caskey

9 Taylor

10 Aneke

12 Page

13 Amos

14 (Harriott has been wearing this in pre season)

15 Pratley

17 Bonne

19 Morgan

20 Solly

23 Sarr

32 Lapslie

40 Wiredu

45 Doughty
  • Obv. Harriott will sign. I get the feeling Bowyer knows whose his no 11 is from Day 1 but has been keeping it under wraps. 
  • 1 Phillips

2 Dijksteel

3 Purrington

4 Oshilaja

5 Lockyer

6 Pearce

7 Williams

8 Forster-Caskey

9 Taylor

10 Aneke

12 Page

13 Amos

14 (Harriott has been wearing this in pre season)

15 Pratley

17 Bonne

19 Morgan

20 Solly

23 Sarr

32 Lapslie

40 Wiredu

45 Doughty

Interesting rumour bro ;)
  • Rudders22 said:
    Obv. Harriott will sign. I get the feeling Bowyer knows whose his no 11 is from Day 1 but has been keeping it under wraps. 
    I reckon his no. 11 has changed 4 times since day 1
  • Be very disappointing if we don't at least max out the loans
  • Sponsored links:

• 11, 14, 16, 18, 21 & 22 all left free

There's the numbers for Harriott (free) and our 5 loans before next Thursday 

(Keeping 22 free for Cullen too (Keep The Faith) )
  • What's really frustrating at the mo is there are no rumours no whispers or even any speculation
  • What's really frustrating at the mo is there are no rumours no whispers or even any speculation
    ...... nor any nonsense at all. :smile:

• Fair point  ;)
  • If Redhenry says nothing's imminent. 

It means just that.

Frustrating ain't it.
  • Oggy Red said:
    What's really frustrating at the mo is there are no rumours no whispers or even any speculation
    ...... nor any nonsense at all. :smile:

Worrying indeed but as above, refreshing to not having masses of bullshit too.
  • cafcwill said:
    11, 14, 16, 18, 21 & 22 all left free

There's the numbers for Harriott (free) and our 5 loans before next Thursday 

(Keeping 22 free for Cullen too (Keep The Faith) )
    There’s me lottery numbers sorted for Euromillions!
    Hurry up and win it, then ..... and buy the club!

• Arsenal have signed Pepe would that mean Nketiah will be loaned out?
  • If Redhenry says nothing's imminent. 

It means just that.

Frustrating ain't it.
    He said himself it doesn’t as he won’t hear everything.