Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Sam Field on loan from WBA
    Confirmed rumour or just throwing the name out there?
    if that's a possibility/probability and not just a wish, he would do a good job for us
    if that's a possibility/probability and not just a wish, he would do a good job for us
    Yeah just searched his name on Twitter and most West Brom fans want him in their squad this season
    Yeah just searched his name on Twitter and most West Brom fans want him in their squad this season
    I checked him out as well, on wiki .. there are just so many good players just under the 'obvious' radar .. why the fuck can't we get our hands on  a couple ? (OK I know the answer to that one)
  • Reported in The Scum.

Charlton, Barnsley and Wigan interested.
    Reported in The Scum.

against those two, I reckon we are a definite 3rd favourite
  • There are plenty of decent players out there but it's all a bit irrelevant given we appear to have no budget and are happy for players to leave.
  • Sponsored links:

• Reported in The Scum.

Reported in The Scum.

You'd hope a promising young midfielder would want to play under Bowyer perhaps.
    Reported in The Scum.

Reported in The Scum.

You'd hope a promising young midfielder would want to play under Bowyer perhaps.

exactly VG .. BUT, we all know it's the cash that sings the loudest .. also, even for a well paid young man, moving to London would be very expensive
  • Essex_Al said:
    If Dijksteel won't sign a new contract then get rid now for the best possible price we can.

If Bristol City are after him, get them to chuck Taylor in the deal, at least it would give us another forward.

Solly, Deji and Lockyer could all play right back, but if Lee wanted to replace then it's a lot easier replacing a full back than trying to sign a forward!

Simples!
    Why?
    Because if you don't sell now you will end up with next to nothing as per Joe Aribo this summer. Better to move him on now and get 1.5 plus a player. 
  • Reported in The Scum.

Reported in The Scum.

Maybe, but he might not be as high on their list as ours. All clubs will have a few options and won’t sign all of them.
  • bobcafc7 said:
    Spoke to a player who has said djksteel is def going and Taylor will be going if he’s contract offer isn’t improved, Taylor’s upfront on he’s own Saturday and they expect to lose im just going to cry in a corner somewhere, 

Im normally quite upbeat and positive but we need these 5 players in ASAP.
    I spoke to a women on the bus who said he wasn’t.

Stop talking bollox @bo@bobcafc7

Every time I do that I get told to F off and stop talking to them.
  • bobcafc7 said:
    Spoke to a player who has said djksteel is def going and Taylor will be going if he’s contract offer isn’t improved, Taylor’s upfront on he’s own Saturday and they expect to lose im just going to cry in a corner somewhere, 

Im normally quite upbeat and positive but we need these 5 players in ASAP.
    I spoke to a women on the bus who said he wasn’t.

Stop talking bollox @bo@bobcafc7
    Not sure what you think I gain from talking bollox as you call it, I was round the players house last night working but think what you want.
  • One in today at least according to Louis Mendez
    Please be Wells.
  • Sponsored links:

• One in today at least according to Louis Mendez
    Rumoured to be the boy from Chelsea. Gallagher, I think his name is. Obviously not my rumour, just something I’ve seen on FatFaceBook
  • FFS......when is Cawley back off his hols?
    At least we get a modicum of common sense when he’s around.
  • I think we will see 2 in today. One striker, one Cm

Need to be over the line before 12 pm to eligible to play tomorrow don't they?
  • edited August 2019
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CAFC?src=hash&amp;amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#CAFC</a> will be announcing at least one incoming today - training with the Addicks this morning</p>&mdash; Louis Mendez (@LouisMend) <a href="">August 2, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
  • Hopefully the paperwork has pretty much been done

Dont mind if the signing isnt announced until 8pm tonight provided that everything was sent to the EFL before the deadline

Take it that its not Harriott going by Louis' tweet either as he'd surely have been training with us long term rather than just this morning

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CAFC?src=hash&amp;amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#CAFC</a> will be announcing at least one incoming today - training with the Addicks this morning</p>&mdash; Louis Mendez (@LouisMend) <a href="">August 2, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Welcome back Callum....
  • jac52 said:
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CAFC?src=hash&amp;amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#CAFC</a> will be announcing at least one incoming today - training with the Addicks this morning</p>&mdash; Louis Mendez (@LouisMend) <a href="">August 2, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Welcome back Callum....
    The wording of that doesn't suggest Harriott to me.
  • Possibly Harriott plus a n other. Doubt we’d announce Harriott on his own as it would be an open admission that we are scraping the bottom of the barrel. That said, Harriott has novelty value and if we can’t get anyone else I’d have him as an impact sub/second striker option. Hope A N Other is credible and adds what we need. 
  • Harriott is better than nothing.
  • Harriott and the kid from Chelsea I reckon.