Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Melrose said:
    Lyle not training says it all he's gone. 
    Protests have to go up massively.
    What do you have in mind ?? Pigs again ? Taxis ?? Or protest outside the west stand to absolutely no one who cares ?? 

Well what do you have in mind then? NOTHING I SUPPOSE
    What do you think will make RD go?
  • Scoham said:
    Having been anti boycott,my first thought when I saw the Taylor Rumour was to demand my season ticket money back,this would be a disaster ,i just dont see how we could recover from this.I honestly feel Bowyer would walk,and Roland would finally have achieved his aim and alienated even the most diehard(and Gullible like me) of supporters.This has really got to me,i am just off to Golf and am terrified of getting home and seeing the news confirmed.
    "typical doom and gloom merchant obsessed with the owner" hey @thickandthin63 @SE7toSG3
    "Taylor's getting old, it's good deal that makes sense and maybe some of the money will get a hungry young replacement. If he doesn't want to be here he can go."
    find me another 25 goal a season striker for £2m

absolute fucking joke if he goes and genuinely we need to take 10k plus to belgium, that's not a joke that's a serious need. 

on a more positive note, i have heard 1 out - and as many as 3 in today
  • I can see Roland negotiating like Trigger in only fools. 

Roland: 15m?
    Brentford: 10m?
    Roland: 5m?
    Brentford: Done! 
  • edited August 2019
    J BLOCK said:
    Mrkinski said:
    DanDavis said:
    Exactly what Gary said, £15mill and we will talk. Selling players is one thing, just rolling over at the slightest hint of interest is madness.
    15 mil or 15p - no difference. The money will not go back into the squad.
    The difference being that Brentford will likely take their interest somewhere else for £15m
    Thinking Roland will quote 15 mill is a moot point, he’ll quote some ridiculously low number which they will then meet. 
    Which is why i asked who is selling our players?

Bowyer said he hardly speaks to RD, so who is in control of speaking to these clubs and selling our best players for peanuts?
  • edited August 2019
    straw clutching time but Brentford have money and are looking for strikers.We have an owner who clearly dosnt give a shit about the club and will flog anyone for shrapnel.Its not a huge leap for mass football media to think (with good reason) that Charlton will be worth raiding as we have the striker and the twunt of an owner.

Lets hope its speculation.

If not then we better hope that the money from MBoro will be enough to feed Rolands madness.
  • and @bobcafc7 was fitting an alarm at Taylor's house who told him how unhappy he was. (see activity page)

Taylor wants the better deal he was promised, he's not getting it and if he doesn't will push for a move.  Simple solution is to pay him more or sell him.

WIOTOS

That must be the post you told him to take down or for admin to remove right ?
  • addick05 said:
    cafcwill said:
    Taylor going would be the same as when Yann was sold.  
    The ultimate way to Kill all the good work Bow has done

i wonder if many would still back Duchatelet and attack CARD if we sold Taylor

Wasn't aware that anybody was still backing Duchatelet and attacking CARD. Mind you, it's been a bit quiet on the Vol au vent front for some time. Have they seen the light?
    Have a look at 'the dark side' they have their own anti CARD page.  Its very amusing to read, yet scary at the same time, that people will defend Roland
  • Oggy Red said:
    Where did you hear that?

Trust me it's fact. 
    I’ll vouch for @Redvaliant He’s got a very decent source
  • cafcwill said:
    addick05 said:
    cafcwill said:

Wasn't aware that anybody was still backing Duchatelet and attacking CARD. Mind you, it's been a bit quiet on the Vol au vent front for some time. Have they seen the light?
    Have a look at 'the dark side' they have their own anti CARD page.  Its very amusing to read, yet scary at the same time, that people will defend Roland
    What is there to defend?
  • Sells our best player to piss us off which in turn gets him a tasty sum and sees us relegated.

Its a win win for the old nonce. The only positive is it should make things pretty tasty after we get hammered at the weekend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Melrose said:
    What do you have in mind ?? Pigs again ? Taxis ?? Or protest outside the west stand to absolutely no one who cares ?? 

Concerted and prolonged efforts to embarrass him and humiliate him in the publice eye, probably in Belgium. What ever happens, I hope this man is NEVER allowed to buy a football club again
  • cafcwill said:
    addick05 said:
    cafcwill said:

What is there to defend?
    I suspect it's more about hating CARD, rather than liking Roland.
  • Melrose said:

When the grim reaper comes calling. I'll chip in for an Uber.
  • Day 1 of 4/5 incoming transfers:
    1 Leaves.
    Day 2 of 4/5 incoming transfers:
    1 Leaves.
    1 rumoured to be leaving.
  • addick05 said:
    Melrose said:

When the grim reaper comes calling. I'll chip in for an Uber  Uzi.

1 Leaves.
    1 Leaves.
    in the interest of fairness we have also 2 incoming rumours. 
  • edited August 2019
    Cawley has just tweeted that there is substance in the Taylor rumour 🤬🤬
  • Melrose said:
    Melrose said:

Concerted and prolonged efforts to embarrass him and humiliate him in the publice eye, probably in Belgium. What ever happens, I hope this man is NEVER allowed to buy a football club again
    I genuinely don't understand him and he seems to be a particularly unpleasant individual. I am genuinely concerned at what he might do out of spite - I don't know what sort of protests would make him move. I wish there was an obvious answer.

• Sponsored links:

• Free ticket for saturday going if anyone wants it 

• RD's payback to everybody for getting us into Championship when he specifically said not to
    1 Leaves.
    1 Leaves.
    Oh right, absolutely buzzing in that case then all is well.
    Forget signings I'm just happy with rumours.

Hopefully we'll only lose Lyle and AD.
    1 Leaves.
    1 Leaves.
    can we add a negative  button to the Like and Lol options please
  • this will be it prepare for a toxic atmosphere Saturday, if taylor does go, i already have tickets to the game, but think that will do me for home games and most of my group saying the same. 

i also expect and fully support bowyer getting out of this shit infested circus of a football club down to one yellow toothed cnut of an owner. 

we needed 4/5 players to even compete now

we are close to selling our only proven striker and another player

so we need 7 in and quite clearly that aint gonna be the same level. 
  • Well who could not see this coming? It’s the same as when Roland bowled into town, we had a striker who apparently wasn’t worth a new contract and we got better one from the owner. History repeats itself regularly at Charlton.
    I think think the bookies were giving easy money at preseason. Glad I didn’t buy a season ticket, although by doing so I have saved the club £1000.
    1 Leaves.
    1 Leaves.
    Oh right, absolutely buzzing in that case then all is well.
    Did i say you should be buzzing or all is well? just pointed out we have had 2 incoming rumours. 
  • Taylor was pretty opinionated, reckon he got right up Roland's nose. So got rid of him. That's the way Roland operates.