Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• I came on here to see if my day was to be ruined by confirmation that Dijksteel has joined Middlesborough. 
    Little did I know it was to be far worse. 
    Sell the club not the players you ginormous dingleberry. 
  • Bower to Leeds can see this happening I’m putting money on this today with out doubt
  • Just when you think he can't stoop any lower. 
  • The level of anger RD has generated is off the scale.
  • J BLOCK said:
    I’m done if he goes. I and others I know will be going to Belgium for the first time too. 
    Me and my 2 sons aswell 
  • edited August 2019
    Taylor is irreplaceable 
    He isn’t, but we won’t replace him if he goes.
  • Hopefully smoke and mirrors stuff with Taylor. Probably put out by the yellow toothed failure. Maybe to mask the Dijksteel sale and the lack of signings. Along the lines of, ‘phew, it’s all okay, we managed to keep Taylor’ type of thing.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc-west said:
    If he keeps selling players - do we ever get to a point where the playing squad becomes what the Trade Descriptions Act describes as "Not of merchantable quality", i.e. the service on offer is not as described - so Season Ticket holders can get a refund because they are not getting what they paid for....?
    If lyle goes those that want a refund should do so together. 
  • cafc-west said:
    If he keeps selling players - do we ever get to a point where the playing squad becomes what the Trade Descriptions Act describes as "Not of merchantable quality", i.e. the service on offer is not as described - so Season Ticket holders can get a refund because they are not getting what they paid for....?
    Terms and conditions no refunds 
  • cafc-west said:
    As long as the game is going ahead it's merchantable quality 
  • DanDavis said:
    Exactly what Gary said, £15mill and we will talk. Selling players is one thing, just rolling over at the slightest hint of interest is madness.
    Why does it matter if he went for £15 million or a pound...it won't be invested in the team...so why should we care about the price,we need to be worrying about  who is stepping onto the pitch Saturday...which Bows is prob thinking himself right now...RD is a c£$t...& a spiteful one at that...!!!
  • cafc-west said:
    Hopefully
  • edited August 2019
    21cws said:
    cafc-west said:
    Terms and conditions no refunds 
    I don't for one second think the club would provide a refund. What i am pointing out that if done together it would get press coverage and highlight the issue of Roland asset stripping. 
  • Sponsored links:

• DanDavis said:
    Exactly what Gary said, £15mill and we will talk. Selling players is one thing, just rolling over at the slightest hint of interest is madness.
    Why does it matter if he went for £15 million or a pound...it won't be invested in the team...so why should we care about the price,we need to be worrying about  who is stepping onto the pitch Saturday...which Bows is prob thinking himself right now...RD is a c£$t...& a spiteful one at that...!!!

It would be unlikely a club would take him if the asking price is £15 mill, thats the difference.
  • The ones who bought season tickets you must be mad go get you money back all at once 
  • Taylor is irreplaceable 

Disagree, no player is irreplaceable.
  • Any think we would all be feeling like this within a couple of months when we were lifting the playoff trophy?
  • Meanwhile no-one cares that we’re offloading Dijksteel. Convenient for Roland...
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Any think we would all be feeling like this within a couple of months when we were lifting the playoff trophy?
    Honestly? Yes, a bit
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Any think we would all be feeling like this within a couple of months when we were lifting the playoff trophy?

Not at the point of lifting the trophy - but pretty soon afterwards when I had sobered up.
  • Meanwhile no-one cares that we’re offloading Dijksteel. Convenient for Roland...
    i hope that is all that is at play here but I dont think Roland is that clever or cares enough.