Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• He says that bowyer isn’t happy but he says it’s football
  • Surely one of our Twitter experts can get a bite out of Taylor on there?
    Be no reception on the train or most probably in a meeting right now...😡
  • 21cws said:
    The boy who reported I know and is forever talking shit. Also the boy who seconds it works in Bromley. A load of bollox 
    Fair enough, there is a fair amount of BS on the Facebook page so hopefully LDT at Waterloo is just that.
    Fixed!
  • We probably shouldn’t reference anything that comes via the unofficial Charlton Facebook pages - it will almost certainly be utter bollocks. Especially during the school holidays. 
  • edited August 2019
    Roland really is a weirdo isn't he. He shows all the signs of a desperate man on the verge of selling the club by asset stripping as much as he can,  but then refuses to budge from his ridiculous over valuation of the club whenever someone shows an interest. Very strange 
  • He says that bowyer isn’t happy but he says it’s football
    Christ on a bike...we are doomed...!!!
  • Oggy Red said:
    Lyle not training says it all he's gone. 
    Where did you hear that?

Trust me it's fact. 
    So Troy Parrott on loan will be his replacement not partner.
  • 21cws said:
    The boy who reported I know and is forever talking shit. Also the boy who seconds it works in Bromley. A load of bollox 
    Fair enough, there is a fair amount of BS on the Facebook page so hopefully LT at Waterloo is just that.
    Not sure what the 2 are playing it. The second doesn’t even get w train. Hopefully we reject the offer 
  • Yeh and i was just daydreaming out my office window overlooking the Thames and I just spotted Lyle sailing past on a big ol boat heading West.

• Also been told that after training LB said he was gutted and that atm there are no incomings 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    Nearly midnight here too scared to sleep. What is the Belgian monster going to do in the night?
  • vffvff
    edited August 2019
  • I've heard Taylor missed training this morning. It's by no means done but he's very much open to the move. Personally feel he will go. 
  • edited August 2019
    just seen Lyle geting on a train to Belgium he told me that he is on his way to see The Rat and shit on his dinner.

PS i didn't see Lyle as he would be training
  • Thing is we are fucked and going down even if nobody goes but nobody comes in.

if a couple go then we are even more fucked f / when not enough come in.

basically we are fucked 
  • Also been told that after training LB said he was gutted and that atm there are no incomings 
    Seriously!!??
  • edited August 2019
    From the highs of Blackburn to this in days. 

Was not overly bothered about AD but just cant see any sense in this at all. 
  • Just seen Lyle looking a bit pissed on the Thames river bus.
  • Sponsored links:

• Trust me that this is not a knee jerk reaction but if Taylor is sold then that’s me completely done with this club until the vindictive mad bastard sells up. 

It's exactly what he wants. Wreck the team, destroy the fanbase, wind up the club and sell the land. 
    Not wrecking my support just my support of him. When he’s gone just like Arnie, “I’ll be back”
  • this will be it prepare for a toxic atmosphere Saturday, if taylor does go, i already have tickets to the game, but think that will do me for home games and most of my group saying the same. 

i also expect and fully support bowyer getting out of this shit infested circus of a football club down to one yellow toothed cnut of an owner. 

we needed 4/5 players to even compete now

we are close to selling our only proven striker and another player

so we need 7 in and quite clearly that aint gonna be the same level. 
    Same here got our three last night. Everyone's contract will run down because you can't keep reducing the budget and also give out pay rises.
  • cafc_se7 said:
    LT just been seen boarding a train at Waterloo (Facebook group) make of that what you like.
    On way to Brentford training ground perhaps?
    My pal has said he’s not been at training and is on his way to Brentford 
    Tell your pal to get on with his summer homework or maybe play his PlayStation 
    What my mate that trained with the first team this morning, alright mate 😂😂😂
  • uie2 said:
    Also been told that after training LB said he was gutted and that atm there are no incomings 
    Seriously!!??
    Yeah my mate who’s just finished training said there’s been no new faces at training ground 
  • Ferryman said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Lyle not training says it all he's gone. 
    Where did you hear that?

Trust me it's fact. 
    So Troy Parrott on loan will be his replacement not partner.
    Maybe John Boy could confirm this but my mate (a Spurs fan) told me that Spurs would only release him on loan if there was an immediate call back clause in the loan contract.
  • Whilst I'm trying my best to ignore shitty internet rumours and made up 'sources', this really feels like its got legs. Depressing as it gets really.