Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Scoham said:
    Was Googling Troy Parrott Charlton Spurs forum to see what came up. A week or two ago someone said we were after Kaz Sterling on loan. Doesn't seem to have gone on loan yet so that could still be a possibility.

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/spurs-youth-2019-20.32489/page-3
    Roland is more likely to sign John Parrott.

Incidentally the last Tottenham avian, Dean Parrett, wasn't all that from memory.
  • Remember this "friend" also told @SE7since2000 that Oztumer was training at Sparrows Lane before they went to Spain(when he was still training with Bolton and is still at Bolton now)

Redhenry told us that it was a done deal too. A now infamous phrase used by another ITK poster on twitter regarding the takeover. Things change.

For balance, @SE7since2000 told us that an ex player (which transpired to be Harriott) was training with us before anyone got a sniff of it. That's quite the guess if they are just making stuff up.

Exactly
  • The only slight thing in our favour here is that Taylor is 30 this season, so goes against pretty much all of Brentford's signings over the past few seasons except Jansson.

Also they already bought Maupay's replacement yesterday, a 19 year old striker for 5-6m from Troyes.

Buy cheap, young talented players and sell them for vast profit 2-3 years later is how they run as a club. A near 30 year old with no sell on value isn't their usual target. 
    With 2 days of the transfer window to find a replacement striker who can score goals at this level, and with £32m from player sales, I'm sure Lyle Taylor at £2-3m isn't going to hurt Brentford's usual transfer policy too badly.
    They bought Maupay's replacement yesterday.
  • edited August 2019
    Redhenry said:
    I was told it's unlikely Brentford are in for Lyle. WIOTOS though 

I praise you and have questioned you but I have never wanted you to be more accurate.
  • edited August 2019
    Redhenry said:
    It's been suggested to me that the Taylor to Bees rumour has probably come from the Charlton end to flush out a buyer. Brentford may not have even approached Lyle.
    Know for a fact Brentford were considering a bid, so I don't think so. Source is very high up at Brentford.
  • Oggy Red said:
    Has Dijksteel arrived in Middlesbrough yet and seen what a sh*thole it is?

tbf I think its better then London at the moment!
    I would seriously question that
  • Let's calm down on @SE7since2000 with the attacks. I don't believe what he posted but then he can also not believe what I have posted - Way it works.

But nonetheless, let's stop the digs and harsh comments.
    This
  • Let's calm down on @SE7since2000 with the attacks. I don't believe what he posted but then he can also not believe what I have posted - way it works.

I’m just quoting exactly what I’ve been told
  • Sponsored links:

• Let's calm down on @SE7since2000 with the attacks. I don't believe what he posted but then he can also not believe what I have posted - way it works.

No one can blame you for doing that mate.

TBH I think people are just taking out their frustrations on you as you are young and are delivering some bad news 
  • Redhenry said:
    It's been suggested to me that the Taylor to Bees rumour has probably come from the Charlton end to flush out a buyer. Brentford may not have even approached Lyle.
    If that’s true and not doubting you for one minute @Redhenry then it’s unbelievable way to run a football club. We have one striker on the books if Lyle were to leave, just signed and never having played league football. Two days before the close of the transfer window. The only conclusion now is asset stripping. 

I think RD has twigged he’s not going to get his money back and will now sell anything to get a few quid and then sell the club for as much as he can once the silver is gone. 

What other conclusion is there ?

That doesn't make any sense. If he sells £5m of talent he's going to be offered £5m less by prospective buyers. Its a classic zero sum game. 

At present I don't trust your reliability, if in the event he goes today I will take it back. However you come across as WUM , also you only joined recently, a lot of flaws in what you have posted already or maybe you just haven't put everything out instantly. Do you have a copy of texts/wats app you can screenshot? unless you have some substance I would suggest you stop stoking the fire please.
  • It's a transfer that makes no sense.

He's not going to have resale value for Brentford

Brentford can afford better strikers

He won't be the focal point of the team like he is here

We are short on strikers as it is

We won't be investing the money back into the club or on a better player

We won't get enough for him for it to make a difference to Roland's pockets

• Redhenry said:
    Know for a fact Brentford were considering a bid, so I don't think so. Source is very high up at Brentford.
    Never said it was fact. I said it was a an idea of what could be happening. 🙄
  • Honestly wouldn't surprise me if Taylor signs new contract today or tomorrow to get the feel good factor back and crowd onside for Saturday (even though we sell AD) 
  • Based on all the above it's 100% happening isn't it?
  • edited August 2019
    As I said WIOTOS
  • & where’s the six incoming signings we need....!?!?!?! I can see it now, AD goes, no one comes in but we should all be grateful as Taylor stayed... 

fucking wankmuffin! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Honestly wouldn't surprise me if Taylor signs new contract today or tomorrow to get the feel good factor back and crowd onside for Saturday (even though we sell AD) 
    Plant the story, get him to sign a new contract "yay RD isn't that bad after all" 

Outlandish plan but not unrealistic 

At present I don't trust your reliability, if in the event he goes today I will take it back. However you come across as WUM , also you only joined recently, a lot of flaws in what you have posted already or maybe you just haven't put everything out instantly. Do you have a copy of texts/wats app you can screenshot? unless you have some substance I would suggest you stop stoking the fire please.
    That’s fine if you don’t trust me, like I said I’m just saying what I’ve been told by a mate that’s contracted to the club, there’s no way I’m going to send this as it would put his name out there and would look unprofessional on his part but it’s up to you if you don’t believe me, like I said I’m just passing his word on as he is a charlton supporter aswell 
  • Never trust transfer rumours unless they relate to Charlton selling players.
  • edited August 2019
    Still no news of any incoming. 
    The clock is ticking Roland you utter prick. 
    Give bowyer a fighting chance at least.

That’s fine if you don’t trust me, like I said I’m just saying what I’ve been told by a mate that’s contracted to the club, there’s no way I’m going to send this as it would put his name out there and would look unprofessional on his part but it’s up to you if you don’t believe me, like I said I’m just passing his word on as he is a charlton supporter aswell 
    Cover his name

Cover his name
    It’s on snapchat so I can’t 
  • Boro are now joining the party!! 

One key Charlton player wasn’t enough, they may as well steal another one lol 

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/995492655?-11197:833:latest_news#out
  • edited August 2019
  • & where’s the six incoming signings we need....!?!?!?! I can see it now, AD goes, no one comes in but we should all be grateful as Taylor stayed... 

fucking wankmuffin

Not sure it will catch on, I think it needs to be a lot harsher :)

today/ tomorrow is going to be a long day on here and twitter

• edited August 2019
    Let's calm down on @SE7since2000 with the attacks. I don't believe what he posted but then he can also not believe what I have posted - way it works.

That’s fine if you don’t trust me, like I said I’m just saying what I’ve been told by a mate that’s contracted to the club, there’s no way I’m going to send this as it would put his name out there and would look unprofessional on his part but it’s up to you if you don’t believe me.
    I'd edit that last sentence mate if you are genuine. You don't have to be Einstein to work out who your contact is or might be.

I'm editing this quote.