Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• i asked my contact and all i got back was praying hands, so i've just purchased 20 diazepam and a bottle of JD  :'(
  • With the tiny amounts of money we've been accepting for players over the last couple of years, I'm surprised more clubs aren't trying to buy a £10m player for peanuts.

If Roland gets an offer around 2.5m he will sell. 
  • Redhenry said:
    It's been suggested to me that the Taylor to Bees rumour has probably come from the Charlton end to flush out a buyer. Brentford may not have even approached Lyle.
    Buyer for Lyle or club?
  • Let's come back to reality here.

Taylor has not been seen at a train station.
    No one has spoken to LB after training.
    No player has said he's on his way to Brentford.

What has happened is there seems to be an interest in him Brentford. As far as we know, we have no accepted an either (even had a concrete offer) nothing like that has been confirmed.. yet.

Calm down.
    Lee bowyer has said after training today 100000% that he is gutted but football is football 
    LB keeps trasnfers very close to his chest ins and outs - He then goes public when he thinks the times right to get things sorted.

LB would not leave training saying he'ss gutted to random fans.
    But it wasn't 'random fans'... it was his mate who was training with the first team apparently lol
    Believe what you want mate, I’m not gonna lie am I he’s been in the squad for a couple pre season games this season, his name won’t be mentioned thoigh
    I just don't see Bowyer disclosing the clubs' transfer plans to what essentially is a trialist lol
  • Just an idea not fact btw
  • Redhenry said:
    It's been suggested to me that the Taylor to Bees rumour has probably come from the Charlton end to flush out a buyer. Brentford may not have even approached Lyle.
    Maybe I’m a little slow so bear with me, but is that the evil cnut planting stories to make a quick buck then??
  • The only slight thing in our favour here is that Taylor is 30 this season, so goes against pretty much all of Brentford's signings over the past few seasons except Jansson.

Also they already bought Maupay's replacement yesterday, a 19 year old striker for 5-6m from Troyes.

Buy cheap, young talented players and sell them for vast profit 2-3 years later is how they run as a club. A near 30 year old with no sell on value isn't their usual target. 
  • 21cws said:
    Redhenry said:
    Buyer for Lyle or club?
    The only thing Rat is not selling cheaply is the club
  • Sponsored links:

• Somehow that actually makes it worse, we are actively trying to shift him.
  • Why aren't we selling more players?
  • Redhenry said:
    Maybe I’m a little slow so bear with me, but is that the evil cnut planting stories to make a quick buck then??

It's a possibility

What has happened is there seems to be an interest in him Brentford. As far as we know, we have no accepted an either (even had a concrete offer) nothing like that has been confirmed.. yet.

Calm down.
    Lee bowyer has said after training today 100000% that he is gutted but football is football 

You talk a lot of shite
  • edited August 2019
    Let's come back to reality here.

Calm down.
    Was this not a quote about Dijksteel leaving ?

• Trust me that this is not a knee jerk reaction but if Taylor is sold then that’s me completely done with this club until the vindictive mad bastard sells up. 

It's exactly what he wants. Wreck the team, destroy the fanbase, wind up the club and sell the land. 
    Sell the land.....to who and what for, without planning permission it’s pretty much worthless and he (nor anyone else), wouldn’t get that in a million years.

If Charlton were wound up/merged with another club why wouldn't the land be granted planning permission. The stadium and training ground aren't likely to be preserved in aspic for old times sake. 
    The training ground would never get planning permission for housing because of its location and designated usage......same would apply for The Valley.
    The anger and antipathy from Greenwich Council at the very obvious trickery and stench surrounding Duchatalet’s obvious ploy for The Valley would make it impossible, they wouldn’t give planning permission, the uproar if they even considered it would be a shit storm of the highest order!
  • Redhenry said:
    If that’s true and not doubting you for one minute @Redhenry then it’s unbelievable way to run a football club. We have one striker on the books if Lyle were to leave, just signed and never having played league football. Two days before the close of the transfer window. The only conclusion now is asset stripping. 

I think RD has twigged he’s not going to get his money back and will now sell anything to get a few quid and then sell the club for as much as he can once the silver is gone. 

What other conclusion is there ?
  • Remember this "friend" also told @SE7since2000 that Oztumer was training at Sparrows Lane before they went to Spain(when he was still training with Bolton and is still at Bolton now)

Redhenry told us that it was a done deal too. A now infamous phrase used by another ITK poster on twitter regarding the takeover. Things change.

For balance, @SE7since2000 told us that an ex player (which transpired to be Harriott) was training with us before anyone got a sniff of it. That's quite the guess if they are just making stuff up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Nor difficult if you're a buyer - you can get our players for peanuts. 

Calm down.
    LB keeps transfers very close to his chest. Thats ins and outs - He then goes public when he thinks the times right to get things sorted.

LB would not leave training saying he's gutted to random fans.
    He said this to the first team not fans
    Behave yourself, what you are saying is as I can make out is that a player has contacted you, and told you that Taylor is leaving and that the manager is totally gutted, did this player keep running into the changing room to text you this or has just got his phone on him and whatsapped you. Cant wait till the school holidays are over. 

Calm down.
    LB keeps trasnfers very close to his chest ins and outs - He then goes public when he thinks the times right to get things sorted.

LB would not leave training saying he'ss gutted to random fans.
    But it wasn't 'random fans'... it was his mate who was training with the first team apparently lol
    Believe what you want mate, I’m not gonna lie am I he’s been in the squad for a couple pre season games this season, his name won’t be mentioned thoigh
    If what you're saying is or isn't true mate (and I don't know if it is or isn't), don't rise to it as it could mean you're gonna fall out with your pal and maybe land him in a bit of brown stuff
  • Trust me that this is not a knee jerk reaction but if Taylor is sold then that’s me completely done with this club until the vindictive mad bastard sells up. 

It's exactly what he wants. Wreck the team, destroy the fanbase, wind up the club and sell the land. 
    Sell the land.....to who and what for, without planning permission it’s pretty much worthless and he (nor anyone else), wouldn’t get that in a million years.

If Charlton were wound up/merged with another club why wouldn't the land be granted planning permission. The stadium and training ground aren't likely to be preserved in aspic for old times sake. 
    How long did it take to get permission for the vacant GAA ground in New Eltham? Was it 20 years or 30?
  • Oggy Red said:
    Has Dijksteel arrived in Middlesbrough yet and seen what a sh*thole it is?

tbf I think its better then London at the moment!
  • edited August 2019
    The only slight thing in our favour here is that Taylor is 30 this season, so goes against pretty much all of Brentford's signings over the past few seasons except Jansson.

Also they already bought Maupay's replacement yesterday, a 19 year old striker for 5-6m from Troyes.

Buy cheap, young talented players and sell them for vast profit 2-3 years later is how they run as a club. A near 30 year old with no sell on value isn't their usual target. 
    With 2 days of the transfer window to find a replacement striker who can score goals at this level, and with £32m from player sales, I'm sure Lyle Taylor at £2-3m isn't going to hurt Brentford's usual transfer policy too badly.
  • cafc_se7 said:
    LT just been seen boarding a train at Waterloo (Facebook group) make of that what you like.
    On way to Brentford training ground perhaps?
    My pal has said he’s not been at training and is on his way to Brentford 
    Tell your pal to get on with his summer homework or maybe play his PlayStation 
    What my mate that trained with the first team this morning, alright mate 😂😂😂

All this inside info, mates with players and a fan since 2000, how comes you only joined here 3 weeks ago? 
  • Ferryman said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Lyle not training says it all he's gone. 
    Where did you hear that?

Trust me it's fact. 
    So Troy Parrott on loan will be his replacement not partner.
    Maybe John Boy could confirm this but my mate (a Spurs fan) told me that Spurs would only release him on loan if there was an immediate call back clause in the loan contract.
    Believe that's now against the rules.
  • Redhenry said:
    If that’s true and not doubting you for one minute @Redhenry then it’s unbelievable way to run a football club. We have one striker on the books if Lyle were to leave, just signed and never having played league football. Two days before the close of the transfer window. The only conclusion now is asset stripping. 

I think RD has twigged he’s not going to get his money back and will now sell anything to get a few quid and then sell the club for as much as he can once the silver is gone. 

What other conclusion is there ?
    If it meant Roland would sell the club, I'd feel a bit different about Taylor leaving us
  • I think the club have created this story to take the focus away from AD being sold for a poultry 2m and not being replaced. At least I hope that’s the case...

Just fuck of you RD and take RM with you! You pair of wankmuffins!