Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Boro are now joining the party!! 

One key Charlton player wasn’t enough, they may as well steal another one lol 

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/995492655?-11197:833:latest_news#out
    Now this does worry me as this was what I heard weeks back before, pre season, and before anyone would have imagined Taylor would leave. 
  • Trust me that this is not a knee jerk reaction but if Taylor is sold then that’s me completely done with this club until the vindictive mad bastard sells up. 
    Yep, it’s a joke

Reckon LT would go Borough meself
  • Let's calm down on @SE7since2000 with the attacks. I don't believe what he posted but then he can also not believe what I have posted - way it works.

But nonetheless, let's stop the digs and harsh comments.
    I’m just quoting exactly what I’ve been told
    At present I don't trust your reliability, if in the event he goes today I will take it back. However you come across as WUM , also you only joined recently, a lot of flaws in what you have posted already or maybe you just haven't put everything out instantly. Do you have a copy of texts/wats app you can screenshot? unless you have some substance I would suggest you stop stoking the fire please.
    That’s fine if you don’t trust me, like I said I’m just saying what I’ve been told by a mate that’s contracted to the club, there’s no way I’m going to send this as it would put his name out there and would look unprofessional on his part but it’s up to you if you don’t believe me, like I said I’m just passing his word on as he is a charlton supporter aswell 
    I shouldn't let it bother you mate. It's a transfer rumours thread - and you posted a transfer rumour.

Everyone's a bit wound up and anxious, so they're ready to bite if they read something they don't like.

• Laddick01 said:
    Fuck me has everybody here ‘heard’ something

I must be the only idiot here
    Nope, your not alone in the idiot department on here!!

Plenty of us in the dark to keep you company

Now this does worry me as this was what I heard weeks back before, pre season, and before anyone would have imagined Taylor would leave. 
    If it comes off I'll show the conversation I had about this rumour weeks back, 'm not point scoring, I just fear this has real legs now. 
    Could be us pushing for bigger fee by telling porkies about Brentford. 
    Again, I have no contacts and 100% know nothing going on behind the scenes on anything at the club. 
  • 21cws said:
    The boy who reported I know and is forever talking shit. Also the boy who seconds it works in Bromley. A load of bollox 
     That’s proper rude that 

Reckon LT would go Borough meself
    Market Porter?
    Yeah, swift 'alf in there, then hop onto train to Waterpoo and out to Brentord
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    It does smell of RD putting the Bees interest out there to flush out more interest
  • All i can say is Thursday couldn’t come any sooner... at least then we will know that nobody else can nick our players until January.... then we have to go through it all again lol
  • All i can say is Thursday couldn’t come any sooner... at least then we will know that nobody else can nick our players until January.... then we have to go through it all again lol
    Dont worry when 5:01pm hits on Thursday we can all go back to the Takeover thread
  • This was the only snippet I put on transfer rumours thread back in July to prove I'm not lying

• Remember that LB said a while ago that he didn't want a repeat of the Aribo contract expiring, that affects 2 players Dijksteel and Taylor - just saying!
  • Posted earlier that Taylor wasn't in training. Just got a text to say that was a wind up, he's definitely there. Doesn't mean he's staying but it's positive news!
    And relax.

• And Naby Sarr!
  • Floebot said:
    21cws said:
    The boy who reported I know and is forever talking shit. Also the boy who seconds it works in Bromley. A load of bollox 
     That’s proper rude that 

you denying your pal don’t talk shit?
  • Sponsored links:

• Posted earlier that Taylor wasn't in training. Just got a text to say that was a wind up, he's definitely there. Doesn't mean he's staying but it's positive news!

Lord hereth, thanks for posting. Doesn't write it off completely, but at least the not at training part has been addressed.

I still think its all just made up, whether its to get an improved contract or for whatever reason. Or maybe I am just being optimistic, please don't prove me wrong people its bad enough as it is.

• And no rumours of those other 4/5 incomings. Great distracting
  • Redhenry said:
    It's been suggested to me that the Taylor to Bees rumour has probably come from the Charlton end to flush out a buyer. Brentford may not have even approached Lyle.
    Selling Taylor would put any sale at risk, IMO. It just reduces the value of the club. Any buyer would have to spend more buying replacements. @Redvaliant said he wasn’t training this morning and he has a very good source 
    How can he be at training when he was 1000% seen at Waterloo station?
  • @paulie8290 or @Callumcafc what was the last post on LT's Twitter please?
    But se7since2000 told us his friend who was at sparrows lane said he wasnt training today
  • edited August 2019
    Posted earlier that Taylor wasn't in training. Just got a text to say that was a wind up, he's definitely there. Doesn't mean he's staying but it's positive news!

I am guessing that means he wasn't on the train to Waterloo as well then, and doesn't have an injury from Saturday.  
    But se7since2000 told us his friend who was at sparrows lane said he wasnt training today
    All this tells us is 100pc someone is lying. They can’t both be right!
    His last tweet was the one I posted when Grant scored the penalty saying 1-1 now
    His last tweet was the one I posted when Grant scored the penalty saying 1-1 now
    So Taylor signing for Huddersfield now ????