Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Only way we are getting away with this is if Brentford fancy someone else instead, you may as well assume all players at all time are for sale under this regime.
  • edited August 2019
    Trust me that this is not a knee jerk reaction but if Taylor is sold then that’s me completely done with this club until the vindictive mad bastard sells up. 

It's exactly what he wants. Wreck the team, destroy the fanbase, wind up the club and sell the land. 
    Not wrecking my support just my support of him. When he’s gone just like Arnie, “I’ll be back”

I'm not sure there'll anything to come back to when he eventually goes ☹️. 
  • Let's come back to reality here.

Taylor has not been seen at a train station.
    No one has spoken to LB after training.
    No player has said he's on his way to Brentford.

What has happened is there seems to be an interest in him Brentford. As far as we know, we have no accepted an either (even had a concrete offer) nothing like that has been confirmed.. yet.

Calm down.
    Lee bowyer has said after training today 100000% that he is gutted but football is football 
  • Just showing on Sky Sports that Brentford have already spent £26.2m this summer. In the Championship. FFS a club we used to be miles ahead of and now basically becoming a feeder club to.

Just f*** off Roland and let someone who wants to own the football club own the football club.
  • DOUCHER said:
    My personal opinion is Taylor will stay and this is a bit of a negotiating move to get a better deal, which he massively deserves. If he sells Taylor, the season is done and I'd sooner spend my afternoons plotted up outside rd's place with a catapult and a bag of shit.    
    Rabbit shit, baked in the oven should give you some distance. Allow for windage
  • edited August 2019
    I have texted my friend/former work colleague who knew about the LB contract situation inside out (I posted what he told me) he knew before Crawley was even tweeting it and got every detail correct. (Then again he told me that Oztumer was coming in but so was RedHenry informed so there may be more too that) He doesn't always give me the news and tbh sometimes ignores me so I try not to ask but on this occasion, I have gone for it.  Might not reply but if he does I'll post it straight on here - I will be believing what he says over some billy bullshitter in a FB group waiting at train stations - conveniently 
  • Ferryman said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Lyle not training says it all he's gone. 
    Where did you hear that?

Trust me it's fact. 
    So Troy Parrott on loan will be his replacement not partner.
    Maybe John Boy could confirm this but my mate (a Spurs fan) told me that Spurs would only release him on loan if there was an immediate call back clause in the loan contract.
    I did t think recall clauses were allowed any more. It’s a until January or season long ?

What has happened is there seems to be an interest in him Brentford. As far as we know, we have no accepted an either (even had a concrete offer) nothing like that has been confirmed.. yet.

Calm down.
    Lee bowyer has said after training today 100000% that he is gutted but football is football 
    You can keep saying it fella but nobody is going to fully believe you on here. Take a look at the takeover thread for reasons why....

Calm down.
    Give it a rest, don't tire yourself out too much school starts again soon.
  • Who'd have thought that when the rat first took over our great club that we'd be worried about Brentford nicking our  best players.
    Still getting the first post in on a page even on this thread I see :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• I have texted my friend/former work colleague who knew about the LB contract situation inside out (I posted what he told me) he knew before Crawley was even tweeting it and got every detail correct. (Then again he told me that Oztumer was coming in but so was RedHenry informed so there may be more too that) He doesn't always give me the news and tbh sometimes ignores me so I try not to ask but on this occasion, I have gone for it  (Then again told me that Oztumer was coming in but so was RedHenry so there may be more too that) Might no reply but if he does I'll post it straight on here - I will be believing what he says over some billy bullshitter in a FB group waiting at train stations - conveniently 
    Disclaimer - I am not an ITK and don't want to be just this is someone I trust so I will pass on what I get told - If anything

Calm down.
    Gutted about what?
  • edited August 2019
    We’re done out here, no point beating about the bush need to accept that Brentford are much more appealing to play for, they play better football, have a better squad, he only got 3/4 more good years in him he’s not an idiot he can see the club arnt going anywhere under Roland. It’s his last big pay cheque he be an idiot not to go also to add they will be pushing for promotion rather than fighting for Survival

Calm down.
    Gutted about what?
    They’ve run out of the chocolate doughnuts with the sprinkles on in the cafe
  • edited August 2019
    Let's come back to reality here.

Calm down.
    LB keeps transfers very close to his chest. Thats ins and outs - He then goes public when he thinks the times right to get things sorted.

LB would not leave training saying he's gutted to random fans.

• Only way we are getting away with this is if Brentford fancy someone else instead, you may as well assume all players at all time are for sale under this regime.
    Only the best ones.
  • I’ll ask the guard in the train on my way in for a night shift tonight to see whether the Taylor rumour has got any legs.

Calm down.
    LB keeps transfers very close to his chest. Thats ins and outs - He then goes public when he thinks the times right to get things sorted.

He said this to the first team not fans

Calm down.
    LB keeps trasnfers very close to his chest ins and outs - He then goes public when he thinks the times right to get things sorted.

LB would not leave training saying he'ss gutted to random fans.
    But it wasn't 'random fans'... it was his mate who was training with the first team apparently lol
  • Can not believe that was 50 new posts because a Leeds fan tweeted saying "get they go in for him" 

That's because Charlton fans know, deep in their hearts, that Duchatelet is a big enough c@@t to sell the one player that gives us hope.
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope you’re not bs’ing. Not the time for it. 
  • edited August 2019
    DOUCHER said:
    My personal opinion is Taylor will stay and this is a bit of a negotiating move to get a better deal, which he massively deserves. If he sells Taylor, the season is done and I'd sooner spend my afternoons plotted up outside rd's place with a catapult and a bag of shit.    
    Negotiating tactics don't work on psychopaths. Roland will see the amount offered and that will be that. You ask the old bastard whether he'd rather a) receive a few million quid in his pocket or b) pay extra every week to a player he could sell just so we can stay in a league he doesn't want to be in you'll get a very obvious answer back.
  • Ferryman said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Where did you hear that?

Trust me it's fact. 
    Maybe John Boy could confirm this but my mate (a Spurs fan) told me that Spurs would only release him on loan if there was an immediate call back clause in the loan contract.
    He could only be recalled in January, not before. EFL rules.

Calm down.
    LB keeps trasnfers very close to his chest ins and outs - He then goes public when he thinks the times right to get things sorted.

But it wasn't 'random fans'... it was his mate who was training with the first team apparently lol
    Believe what you want mate, I’m not gonna lie am I he’s been in the squad for a couple pre season games this season, his name won’t be mentioned thoigh
  • Redhenry said:
    It's been suggested to me that the Taylor to Bees rumour has probably come from the Charlton end to flush out a buyer. Brentford may not have even approached Lyle.
    You are kidding?!

Calm down.

Calm down.

Calm down.

Who’s the player then? We haven’t got many left so a clue and I’m sure we will get it in no time 
  • Ferryman said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Where did you hear that?

Trust me it's fact. 
    I did t think recall clauses were allowed any more. It’s a until January or season long ?
    You could well be right there, I don't know and doubt my Spurs supporting mate knows. He did tell me that he thought Spurs were fairly light weight up front so that may suggest that getting the lad on loan would be unlikely....hopefully Spurs go out and sign a couple of top class strikers in the next few days.

Calm down.

Believe what you want mate, I’m not gonna lie am I he’s been in the squad for a couple pre season games this season, his name won’t be mentioned thoigh
    My imaginary mate says your imaginary mate doesn't exist. Not naming names though.