Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• edited August 2019
    addick05 said:
    Taylor is irreplaceable 

Disagree, no player is irreplaceable.
    Of course players are irreplaceable! Do you think we would get anyone of near Lyle's quality for the budget we have available???
  • The only way I’d be happy if this happens is he sells after this new owners come in and spend in January otherwise league 1 maybe 2 here we come
  • Can't you just get a refund for tickets on the matches you can't attend? So every game everyone returns their ticket for money back each game. 
  • edited August 2019
    Roland on the phone to Wycombe right now offering them Macauley Bonne in exchange for Josh Parker...
  • So if cuntland gets around £10 million in transfer fees can he now knock £10 million of asking price for club and sell up 
  • Man, Bowyer's press conference is going to be super awkward now. You think you're going to be asked about the great win at the weekend, and instead it's going to be all about Dijksteel going, Taylor maybe going, the fact none of that money will be reinvested and whether we'll actually ever sign another player. Fun.
  • LT just been seen boarding a train at Waterloo (Facebook group) make of that what you like.
    Link?
  • Lyle’s agent earning his cash trying to get a better contract over the line.
  • Sponsored links:

• 21cws said:
    LT just been seen boarding a train at Waterloo (Facebook group) make of that what you like.
    Link?
    Thameslink?
  • edited August 2019
    Think on this  Bowyer is someway down getting 4/5 players and then the club's he is talking to hear we  are getting 3/4 million in transfers not beyond them asking for money or a larger amount on the loan wages. Bowyer can explain we won't get any money from RD but the other clubs don't know the Rat like we do.

Bowyers job is nearly impossible.

And if the Rat is here in January we go through this shit all agsin
  • LT just been seen boarding a train at Waterloo (Facebook group) make of that what you like.
    On way to Brentford training ground perhaps?
    3 members of that FB group claimed to have seen him...I'd put a link on here but when I did that b4 you could actually go staight onto my personal FB page..I'm not to IT savvy and don't want to do that again.
  • That it is. He is beyond nasty he really is. He doesn't need the money it’s all a game to him. To think he could of sold to the Cardiff chairman recently and now this. 
  • Rumoured, also on FB, that Lyle wasn't at training this morning
    3 members of that FB group claimed to have seen him...I'd put a link on here but when I did that b4 you could actually go staight onto my personal FB page..I'm not to IT savvy and don't want to do that again.
    What if you take a Screenshot?
  • It’s just malicious now isn’t it? There’s no other reason for what he does...

It’s just malicious now isn’t it? There’s no other reason for what he does...

Bit harsh on Taylor IMO...
  • This is a bloody joke 
  • Sponsored links:

He wouldn't get a train. Brentford would lay on transportation if they wanted him.
  • The boy who reported I know and is forever talking shit. Also the boy who seconds it works in Bromley. A load of bollox 
  • edited August 2019
    I hope there’s still the same appetite for a protest or two even in the event that we keep Taylor for this week.

This cannot be allowed to continue. If we don’t sell Taylor now then it’ll happen in January or next summer, guaranteed. Yellow tooth is asset stripping, plain and simple. He does not care for OUR club.

Get Roland out any which way we can.
  • I've no idea what we have done to deserve this man... 
  • cafcwill said:
    Taylor going would be the same as when Yann was sold.  
    The ultimate way to Kill all the good work Bow has done

i wonder if many would still back Duchatelet and attack CARD if we sold Taylor
    Anyone still backing Duchatelet by now will surely always back him.