Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Day 1 of 4/5 incoming transfers:
    1 Leaves.
    Day 2 of 4/5 incoming transfers:
    1 Leaves.
    1 rumoured to be leaving.
    in the interest of fairness we have also 2 incoming rumours. 
    Oh right, absolutely buzzing in that case then all is well.
    Did i say you should be buzzing or all is well? just pointed out we have had 2 incoming rumours. 
    You mentioned fairness mate, I see no fairness just decline and misery.
  • Melrose said:
    Lyle not training says it all he's gone. 
    Protests have to go up massively.
    What do you have in mind ?? Pigs again ? Taxis ?? Or protest outside the west stand to absolutely no one who cares ?? 

Well what do you have in mind then? NOTHING I SUPPOSE
    What do you think will make RD go?

Cancer and/or AIDS. 
  • Murray should be on the phone to Wankpuffin and tell him he cannot let Taylor go.
    But I suspect he won't 
  • Redhenry said:
    Taylor leaving has got to be the worst thing that has happened during RD's reign. If it happens of course. 
    Worse than appointing a bus driver (Fraeye) to manage our team for 3 months?
  • This will be extremely tough to take if he goes. 
  • It might have been better if we had failed to get promoted, we would not of sold all our best players ,please sell Roland and dont come back 
  • This is a brutal act of torture from the belgian cunt. How much more.
  • Laddick01 said:
    Was actually looking forward to seeing that Aneke/Williams/Taylor front 3 Saturday.

Lol

You may well do - it will just be Robbie Williams and Dennis Taylor. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Fully would have expected the outspoken, opinionated Taylor to have denied anything on twitter by now if it wasnt true.
  • Redhenry said:
    Taylor leaving has got to be the worst thing that has happened during RD's reign. If it happens of course. 
    IF is a powerful word
  • doronron said:
    It might have been better if we had failed to get promoted, we would not of sold all our best players ,please sell Roland and dont come back 
    If we didn't go up we would have still lost Aribo, Bauer,Cullen,Beilik and maybe Taylor.
  • Fully would have expected the outspoken, opinionated Taylor to have denied anything on twitter by now if it wasnt true.
    He's probably at training
  • Why cant Brentford piss off and go after James Collins who scored more for Luton in League One last season!!
    If it isn’t true, he doesn’t really need to deny it. 
  • I will start panicking when I hear "Charlton have accepted an offer from Brentford for Lyle Taylor" - Until then I am going to try and stay calm.
  • taylor sold for 3 mill and replaced by a 17 yo loanee from spurs is how i read it. 
    Genuinely clueless now as to how we're being run in terms of budget?

If we have a nonsensical cap on wages then we'll be limited to academy players, journeymen and loanees - we're effectively at that point. Players will be sold if possible in the final year of their contract and there will be no extensions on improved/realistic terms.

No player with options will want to stay. 
  • Anfernee Dijksteel to Boro is pretty much done. #cafc

Hahah imagine he’s at training and this is all a load of bollocks and he looks on social media and sees the absolute carnage that has been created
  • Sponsored links:

• Part of me thinks RD would accept an offer from Brentford just because it would mean they make more of a loss and thereby undermine Simon Jordan's example of them as a club who save money successfully 
  • Why cant Brentford piss off and go after James Collins who scored more for Luton in League One last season!!
    Because the Luton ownership probably wouldn't give him away for peanuts
    Hahah imagine he’s at training and this is all a load of bollocks and he looks on social media and sees the absolute carnage that has been created
    But someone said earlier he wasn't at training......got a small knock or something.
  • sell the lot and be done with it 6-7 players in 50 hours yer all right a fucking joke club we really are we got to something on sat about this and again all about£££££££££ players aswell football is fucked
  • I don’t think Taylor will go. Absolutely no inside information and Roland has consistently proven me wrong when I’ve thought it can’t get much worse, but for some reason I think we’ll avoid the madness here. 
    because they have not got an owner who would bend over at a sniff of cash. 
  • edited August 2019
    Fully would have expected the outspoken, opinionated Taylor to have denied anything on twitter by now if it wasnt true.
    To be honest I heard he was set to leave weeks back before it was even remotely thought off. Id never mention anything im told as not really my business.

Wasnt Brentford interested though.

Just to add Im 100% not 'ITK' and would never claim to be.
    Because he isn't out of contract next summer and Luton wouldn't sell him for next to nothing.