Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Redhenry said:
    He will walk
    ??
  • Redhenry said:
    we ain't signing any of the frees been mentioned on here. We are way behind even League One teams in terms of money being offered. Sorry to pass on bad news.
    Where are you getting this information from out of curiosity? 
  • From my own source aswell as the general feeling from the likes of Redhenry, I do not believe either Bowyer or Gallen will be here in a few weeks time. 
  • Redhenry said:
    we ain't signing any of the frees been mentioned on here. We are way behind even League One teams in terms of money being offered. Sorry to pass on bad news.
    Where are you getting this information from out of curiosity? 
    From past experience on here, @Redhenry is well connected at the club. 
  • Only Duchatelet can take us from the highs of a Wembley final win to the lows I am reading above in less time to grow enough potatoes for 14 chips to be pi55ed on with vinegar. I really wish I could awaken from this absolute nightmare scenario. We are going to be absolutely murdered in this league if Bowyer and Gallen should go. 
  • i don't think LB or Gallen will walk but wouldn't blame them if they did - fingers crossed this takeover farce gets sorted
  • Oh dear. If Bowyer and Gallen walk and who could blame them then I hope they go out with a bang and spill the beans. I also hope that JJ doesn’t get persuaded to take the reigns. Hope he’s got the sense to get out of this madhouse intact. 
  • edited June 2019
    Redhenry said:
    He will walk
    Is that your opinion
    ??? 

Still waiting for this question to be answered @Redhenry
  • Sponsored links:

• @redhenry is pretty reliable. I’m just wondering if we are not going to sign any of the players mentioned then who on earth are we going to get ?! Sounds like RD wants to pocket most of the 7m championship income for himself. 

We will have to rely on the good will of other London premier league clubs to loan us their young players. Utterly depressing way to start my day here in OZ ! 
  • Laddick01 said:

We know where the old twat lives right?

• Moo said:
    @redhenry is pretty reliable. I’m just wondering if we are not going to sign any of the players mentioned then who on earth are we going to get ?! Sounds like RD wants to pocket most of the 7m championship income for himself. 

We will have to rely on the good will of other London premier league clubs to loan us their young players. Utterly depressing way to start my day here in OZ ! 

Don't get too depressed, its Charlton, you should be used to it by now.

Just enjoy at least one season out of crappy League 1 and some good fixtures to look forward to. We will be losing more than we win I am sure next season but still looking forward to it.

• Moo said:
    @redhenry is pretty reliable. I’m just wondering if we are not going to sign any of the players mentioned then who on earth are we going to get ?! Sounds like RD wants to pocket most of the 7m championship income for himself. 

Just enjoy at least one season out of crappy League 1 and some good fixtures to look forward to. We will be losing more than we win I am sure next season but still looking forward to it.

True dat! 😎
  • Four deals thought to be close, but Bowyer’s contract will need sorting before he can approve them. Deadline of Friday for him to sign.

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/deadline-set-for-lee-bowyer-to-sign-charlton-athletic-contract/
  • Moo said:

Yes this is true! It was an pretty amazing moment wasn’t it !
  • Roland has written off next season and is fully prepared for a return to L1.
  • I think Bowyer wants to stay, and part of me hopes that a sale is going through and he is waiting on a new ownership to take him on.

BUT if he gets offered a position whilst still in limbo I would not blame him if was to leave.
    He wants to stay but it sounds like he is getting frustrated with the budget, signings etc. I would be gutted if he goes. From what I'm hearing we can't compete with many League One clubs let alone Champ.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:
    I think Bowyer wants to stay, and part of me hopes that a sale is going through and he is waiting on a new ownership to take him on.

BUT if he gets offered a position whilst still in limbo I would not blame him if was to leave.
    He wants to stay but it sounds like he is getting frustrated with the budget, signings etc. I would be gutted if he goes. From what I'm hearing we can't compete with many League One clubs let alone Champ.
    How did our budget compare with League 1 clubs last season?
  • That's what happens when you dont have a CEO or a CFO & everything is down to a delusional owner & his lacky who has no clue about football or how it's run. 

Dont worry though .....the EFL are on the case. 
  • Scoham said:
    Redhenry said:
    I think Bowyer wants to stay, and part of me hopes that a sale is going through and he is waiting on a new ownership to take him on.

Signing Lyle Taylor for one, we offered more than Sunderland
  • Redhenry said:
    Scoham said:
    Redhenry said:

Signing Lyle Taylor for one, we offered more than Sunderland
    I was under the impression that Sunderland offered more, but it was heavily incentivised. 
  • I too heard we offered less than Sunderland. In fact didn't Lyle confirm this recently in some Twitter spat with a Sunderland fan?
  • I don’t know the details but I suspect they would have been very similar offers. I am certain a journeyman lower league striker would not have turned down a significantly better financial deal at a massive club just to stay South.